Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | spotify or youtube for music?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Youtube and bandcamp also ocassionally

I tried spotify because i wanted to make a playlidt for my oc but

Oh my god it was SOANNOYING

I hate spotify so much it needs to die IMMEADIATELY
Youtube and bandcamp also ocassionally

I tried spotify because i wanted to make a playlidt for my oc but

Oh my god it was SOANNOYING

I hate spotify so much it needs to die IMMEADIATELY
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Neither! Physical CDs.

But if I absolutely had to choose one or the other, I've never used spotify, and I have listened to music on youtube (just like regular videos not like youtube music or anything). So I guess youtube then?
Neither! Physical CDs.

But if I absolutely had to choose one or the other, I've never used spotify, and I have listened to music on youtube (just like regular videos not like youtube music or anything). So I guess youtube then?
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
I do this novel thing called “buying albums”.

For real, I’m part of a Deezer family plan, so I use that. YouTube is just for k-pop and the occasional epic cinematic ambience playlist. Itunes has all my purchased albums, aside from the ones I have physical copies of.

The k-pop fandom’s focus on supporting your artists really opened my eyes to the absolute pittance services like Spotify pay to creators. If I care about an artist, I buy their work.
I do this novel thing called “buying albums”.

For real, I’m part of a Deezer family plan, so I use that. YouTube is just for k-pop and the occasional epic cinematic ambience playlist. Itunes has all my purchased albums, aside from the ones I have physical copies of.

The k-pop fandom’s focus on supporting your artists really opened my eyes to the absolute pittance services like Spotify pay to creators. If I care about an artist, I buy their work.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
apple music, sorry :pensive:
apple music, sorry :pensive:
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
i use spotify simply because youtube doesnt play in the background on my phone
i use spotify simply because youtube doesnt play in the background on my phone
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
I used to be a youtube to mp3 person myself. But Spotify all the way. The convience is worth the little fee I have to pay.
I used to be a youtube to mp3 person myself. But Spotify all the way. The convience is worth the little fee I have to pay.
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
youtube if i'm on my laptop, spotify for if i'm on my phone
and thats with an adblocker for the former
youtube if i'm on my laptop, spotify for if i'm on my phone
and thats with an adblocker for the former
13954.gif
Youtube. You have to pay for Spotify right? I hate ads on Youtube too but I've heard from really queastionable stuff about Spotify. Idk though.

I also use Bandcamp. That one's probably my fave place to look for new music and support indie / small artists and labels.

I pay for my albums too, of course. xD I also love physical CDs and vinyls too!
Youtube. You have to pay for Spotify right? I hate ads on Youtube too but I've heard from really queastionable stuff about Spotify. Idk though.

I also use Bandcamp. That one's probably my fave place to look for new music and support indie / small artists and labels.

I pay for my albums too, of course. xD I also love physical CDs and vinyls too!
34819.png
- death unto dawn -
youtube right up until my friends convinced to to swap to spotify
youtube right up until my friends convinced to to swap to spotify
frogge3_resz.png corgisinger.png dXPE3wF.png LEpJMnn.png ZbNAjCO.png Tl1dGxE.png tqGkHih.png
Z0DR4mq.png
e12L4xz.png
currently hopping between both "orz

but i'm mainly still using spotify for that student discount + 3 free months of premium >:3c
currently hopping between both "orz

but i'm mainly still using spotify for that student discount + 3 free months of premium >:3c
art dump | art shop | silly dragon busts | look at mango
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12