Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | spotify or youtube for music?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
I use youtube when I want to listen to game soundtracks and spotify for everything else.
I use youtube when I want to listen to game soundtracks and spotify for everything else.
V9ITdYf.png Math • she/they • +2 FR
Art ShopHatchery
33352.png
pft i use itunes

i honestly dont like the layout of spotify, it's very annoying to use. and i only use youtube to listen to new music while im doing something else (i find thats the only way i can tolerate listening to new stuff)
pft i use itunes

i honestly dont like the layout of spotify, it's very annoying to use. and i only use youtube to listen to new music while im doing something else (i find thats the only way i can tolerate listening to new stuff)
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
@MyHartWillDrogon You're one of the only other people I've seen who use itunes! It's so underrated!

I use YouTube on PC for new music, and itunes for music I already have downloaded on my phone. I hate spotify lol, it has way too many ads and I refuse to pay a subscription for music that I can just download for free. I exclusively use it to share playlists with friends.
@MyHartWillDrogon You're one of the only other people I've seen who use itunes! It's so underrated!

I use YouTube on PC for new music, and itunes for music I already have downloaded on my phone. I hate spotify lol, it has way too many ads and I refuse to pay a subscription for music that I can just download for free. I exclusively use it to share playlists with friends.
1hlTLRw.png KGyuKMV.png
Rhokwkq.png
Youtube on PC, and Spotify on my phone.
Youtube on PC, and Spotify on my phone.
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
On the road I mainly use spotify, but at home I just use youtube, I prefer lyric videos :)
On the road I mainly use spotify, but at home I just use youtube, I prefer lyric videos :)
rse-by-akumiirako-dbfgowy.png
South
He/him
Autistic
Main dragon
dc7yk5l-e857f531-f3fa-490e-9861-e1d5d28c8858.png
directly from bandcamp or yt to mp3 into my trusty ol flashdrive B)

ps yall spotify is so easy to yarr harr, dont waste your money on it pretending youre helping your artists bc youre NOT lol
directly from bandcamp or yt to mp3 into my trusty ol flashdrive B)

ps yall spotify is so easy to yarr harr, dont waste your money on it pretending youre helping your artists bc youre NOT lol
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
Youtube. Sure there's obnoxious ads but I don't really want to pay for spotify. Or mp3s on my computer, both work fine.
Youtube. Sure there's obnoxious ads but I don't really want to pay for spotify. Or mp3s on my computer, both work fine.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
I used to use youtube as my main way to listen to music since it also just had a larger library in general since you can listen to user-made remixes but I haattee ads when I'm trying to listen to music and the apk that I used to use to get rid of ads got shut down so I switched to Spotify since the apk I have for that still works. But I've also been getting into collecting CDs lately so I have more physical music now too which I find is very enjoyable for somebody like me who enjoys tactile experiences very much.
I used to use youtube as my main way to listen to music since it also just had a larger library in general since you can listen to user-made remixes but I haattee ads when I'm trying to listen to music and the apk that I used to use to get rid of ads got shut down so I switched to Spotify since the apk I have for that still works. But I've also been getting into collecting CDs lately so I have more physical music now too which I find is very enjoyable for somebody like me who enjoys tactile experiences very much.
NSZvCod.png
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
WvtW9EF.png
i think it depends , sometimes i prefer a reverb song or an edit audio as opposed to the original song , so i'll go to youtube for that , but spotify is more aesthetically pleasing than youtube music in my opinion , and i think less expensive than youtube premium + music .
i think it depends , sometimes i prefer a reverb song or an edit audio as opposed to the original song , so i'll go to youtube for that , but spotify is more aesthetically pleasing than youtube music in my opinion , and i think less expensive than youtube premium + music .
It was trying to lure me into the woods .
YouTube for when I’m just sitting around and want visuals. I don’t use Spotify tho, I have itunes
YouTube for when I’m just sitting around and want visuals. I don’t use Spotify tho, I have itunes
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12