Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | spotify or youtube for music?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
i see a lot of debate about it in a few discord servers, seems like most people prefer spotify but i thought at least a while ago spotify was pretty hated lol

i use youtube because, well first off, music videos. i i need the visuals lol give me the picture book
and a lot of what i listen to is game soundtracks that just arent on spotify, way easier to find more stuff on youtube. also adblock. i'd imagine there isnt an adblock for spotify. when i did use spotify i would just close and open it back up every time an ad played to skip it, which got annoying

what do you use? or do you use something else?
i see a lot of debate about it in a few discord servers, seems like most people prefer spotify but i thought at least a while ago spotify was pretty hated lol

i use youtube because, well first off, music videos. i i need the visuals lol give me the picture book
and a lot of what i listen to is game soundtracks that just arent on spotify, way easier to find more stuff on youtube. also adblock. i'd imagine there isnt an adblock for spotify. when i did use spotify i would just close and open it back up every time an ad played to skip it, which got annoying

what do you use? or do you use something else?
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
spotify on my phone (even with the annoying ads !!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and mostly spotify and sometimes even youtube on my computer.! youtube is great for unreleased music and albums that arent on spotify :-) even though it lags like hell for me
spotify on my phone (even with the annoying ads !!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and mostly spotify and sometimes even youtube on my computer.! youtube is great for unreleased music and albums that arent on spotify :-) even though it lags like hell for me
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
If the song isn't available on Spotify then I use YouTube
HSWqWgZ.pnghttp://akumaru13.deviantart.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oreaM1Q2bg
qeWy3Ik.png 3Kueyts.pngsQECp2x.pngluIIIv7.png
Ms8zPwX.png
40QQWBU.png
tVqnDgA.png
Spotify is the best music service I've ever used.
You can upload songs from a desktop to your account if it's not available on Spotify directly, you just need the mp3s.

I pay for Premium personally though, wouldn't use the free version. I also get Hulu with it for $10 a month. Compared to when you had to pay a dollar per song, yeah..
Spotify is the best music service I've ever used.
You can upload songs from a desktop to your account if it's not available on Spotify directly, you just need the mp3s.

I pay for Premium personally though, wouldn't use the free version. I also get Hulu with it for $10 a month. Compared to when you had to pay a dollar per song, yeah..
3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
johPgo5.png
Okay. Honestly, it depends because I would say Spotify. But, despite it having a huge library of songs, it doesn't have every single thing you want to hear.
Okay. Honestly, it depends because I would say Spotify. But, despite it having a huge library of songs, it doesn't have every single thing you want to hear.
Gamer Goof that loves collecting
♦ ♦ ♦ (carrd) ♦ ♦ ♦
I've never touched Spotify. I almost exclusively listen to game soundtracks, and I'm pretty sure a lot of what I listen to isn't on there.
I've never touched Spotify. I almost exclusively listen to game soundtracks, and I'm pretty sure a lot of what I listen to isn't on there.
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
[quote name="JaklynnSSfangirl" date="2022-10-10 13:30:55" ] If the song isn't available on Spotify then I use YouTube [/quote]
JaklynnSSfangirl wrote on 2022-10-10 13:30:55:

IMG_3849.png
Depends on what it is. I like Spotify for most things because I can turn off my phone and I’m on my family’s plan for premium so that’s cool. What I don’t like about Spotify is how limited some small artists are

YouTube is great because they have stuff that’s not on Spotify, like Nintendo tracks, Ace Combat 7; and cool remixes/mashups like Dominic Ninmark’s eurobeat nintendo, “Somebody that I Used to Know” 80s remix, and the “Never Gonna Give You Up/Shooting Stars” mashup

One of these days I’m gonna learn to download the MP3s from YouTube and officially free myself from the hassles of both
Depends on what it is. I like Spotify for most things because I can turn off my phone and I’m on my family’s plan for premium so that’s cool. What I don’t like about Spotify is how limited some small artists are

YouTube is great because they have stuff that’s not on Spotify, like Nintendo tracks, Ace Combat 7; and cool remixes/mashups like Dominic Ninmark’s eurobeat nintendo, “Somebody that I Used to Know” 80s remix, and the “Never Gonna Give You Up/Shooting Stars” mashup

One of these days I’m gonna learn to download the MP3s from YouTube and officially free myself from the hassles of both
unknown.png
I use Spotify exclusively for podcasts. The ads and abysmal skip limit turned me right off using it for music. Not that I listen to new music very often because I've got a fairly extensive iTunes library on my phone but when I do, I use YouTube. Spotify is intolerable unless you have a premium subscription.
I use Spotify exclusively for podcasts. The ads and abysmal skip limit turned me right off using it for music. Not that I listen to new music very often because I've got a fairly extensive iTunes library on my phone but when I do, I use YouTube. Spotify is intolerable unless you have a premium subscription.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Youtube for me, I use firefox and a few extensions to skip ads and make looping easier/better
Youtube for me, I use firefox and a few extensions to skip ads and make looping easier/better
One thing is certain; Heart, and Heart!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12