Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | spotify or youtube for music?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
I can't stand commercial interruptions, so I do youtube with adblock when I want to listen to music I don't own.

However I have my own personal collection that's growing and growing because whenever I discover music I like, I buy/download it.
I can't stand commercial interruptions, so I do youtube with adblock when I want to listen to music I don't own.

However I have my own personal collection that's growing and growing because whenever I discover music I like, I buy/download it.
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
youtube because

A) one of my favourite songs is actually not released. it is a demo (soaked by muse) and was later sold to another band to play the song and it is only on youtube.

B) if i search for "gahanndhgaghhnananmmd style" it knows what im looking for
youtube because

A) one of my favourite songs is actually not released. it is a demo (soaked by muse) and was later sold to another band to play the song and it is only on youtube.

B) if i search for "gahanndhgaghhnananmmd style" it knows what im looking for

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
O9f7K2d.png Slow replies! Pls be patient!
Always youtube. I don't know if the stuff I like can be found on spotify. Youtube has allowed me to find great obscure stuff through recommendations, and a lot of the foreign music I would have never discovered otherwise.
Always youtube. I don't know if the stuff I like can be found on spotify. Youtube has allowed me to find great obscure stuff through recommendations, and a lot of the foreign music I would have never discovered otherwise.
LEpJMnn.pngiRvAqwy.png Z4EXqHV.png
If I’m someplace without a signal, don’t want ads, or just want to listen to my music (ie the Undertale OST), iTunes all the way. So much less of a hassle.

Otherwise, I actually prefer SoundCloud. I listen to like, 99% Undertale stuff, and it’s practically nonexistent on Spotify. Plus I hate that Spotify gives me music that is not even in my playlist, ugh. If I want to listen to something more mainstream, I prefer YouTube.
If I’m someplace without a signal, don’t want ads, or just want to listen to my music (ie the Undertale OST), iTunes all the way. So much less of a hassle.

Otherwise, I actually prefer SoundCloud. I listen to like, 99% Undertale stuff, and it’s practically nonexistent on Spotify. Plus I hate that Spotify gives me music that is not even in my playlist, ugh. If I want to listen to something more mainstream, I prefer YouTube.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
When it comes to discovering more niche or specialized music, platforms like SoundCloud can be fantastic. Plus, SoundCloud offers a unique space for independent artists and creators to share their work.
As for mainstream music and broader selections, YouTube can be a go-to platform for many. It offers a vast library of music, making it easy to explore popular tracks and discover new artists.
If you want to enhance your own online presence or attract more followers, you might want to consider SMM followers. It's a great way to boost your social media engagement and expand your reach, regardless of the platform you choose to showcase your music.
When it comes to discovering more niche or specialized music, platforms like SoundCloud can be fantastic. Plus, SoundCloud offers a unique space for independent artists and creators to share their work.
As for mainstream music and broader selections, YouTube can be a go-to platform for many. It offers a vast library of music, making it easy to explore popular tracks and discover new artists.
If you want to enhance your own online presence or attract more followers, you might want to consider SMM followers. It's a great way to boost your social media engagement and expand your reach, regardless of the platform you choose to showcase your music.
BACK IN MY DAY everyone would use youtube for the (legally gray) uploads of video game and movie osts before youtube music was a thing and WE LIKED IT

in all sensuousness, i use a mixture of both. i'm not too picky
BACK IN MY DAY everyone would use youtube for the (legally gray) uploads of video game and movie osts before youtube music was a thing and WE LIKED IT

in all sensuousness, i use a mixture of both. i'm not too picky
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png WHEN THE RHYTHM IS GLAD/THERE IS NOTHING 2 B SAD

(banner)tumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
99% of the time, I use Spotify. We've had a family premium plan for a while now, so I don't really use other streaming services. From time to time, I use YouTube to listen to live recordings and demos that aren't available elsewhere.
99% of the time, I use Spotify. We've had a family premium plan for a while now, so I don't really use other streaming services. From time to time, I use YouTube to listen to live recordings and demos that aren't available elsewhere.
tn0RSo5.pngpyAp3dI.png
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.png
mtHAEL4.pngBS4vqBB.png

Please read the bios/broadcast messages of my dragons before referring to them! Many of them have genders other than what they were assigned by the game :)
I use YouTube to listen to when gaming because for some reason I cannot play Spotify music while playing roblox. But if I’m just chillin, I’ll go for Spotify
I use YouTube to listen to when gaming because for some reason I cannot play Spotify music while playing roblox. But if I’m just chillin, I’ll go for Spotify
Gbwcg3q.png
bYt72YT.png
cutkr0S.png
tqGkHih.png
FvfV2kD.png ll0CfnD.png
I use Spotify (most of the time).
I love the various different websites there are that can track what you listen to on Spotify. Also, sharing music with my friends is a very important thing to me, so I use collaborative playlists, Spotify blends and listening parties with my friends a lot!
Of course, there's a lot of music that I like that isn't on Spotify, and in that case, I'll move over to youtube for things like game osts.
I use Spotify (most of the time).
I love the various different websites there are that can track what you listen to on Spotify. Also, sharing music with my friends is a very important thing to me, so I use collaborative playlists, Spotify blends and listening parties with my friends a lot!
Of course, there's a lot of music that I like that isn't on Spotify, and in that case, I'll move over to youtube for things like game osts.
Clover ♥
Spp4re5.png
rUoKR6y.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
capricorn_capricat.png
Spotify. I have 14,000+ liked songs and 150+ playlists because I love looking around for new stuff and it’s just so much easier that way. I’m also very much a mobile/iPad user and don’t really like using my computer all that much x)
Spotify. I have 14,000+ liked songs and 150+ playlists because I love looking around for new stuff and it’s just so much easier that way. I’m also very much a mobile/iPad user and don’t really like using my computer all that much x)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12