Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Oranges on pizza?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I can see it working with the right flavor combinations. I've gotten oranges in stir fry and they're pretty good.
I can see it working with the right flavor combinations. I've gotten oranges in stir fry and they're pretty good.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
[quote name="SheridanCharon" date="2022-04-18 14:12:04" ] ....Hi, yes, I have some questions. First of all: Why? Second: Why...? Third: WHY? And finally, most important of all: Do you need a hug? [/quote]
SheridanCharon wrote on 2022-04-18 14:12:04:
....Hi, yes, I have some questions.

First of all: Why?

Second: Why...?

Third: WHY?

And finally, most important of all: Do you need a hug?
9Nnjr3Q.png
I don´t know. I have never tried it, so I can´t have an opinion on it.
I don´t know. I have never tried it, so I can´t have an opinion on it.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
I consider this suggestion an affront. -This post made by pineapple pizza gang
I consider this suggestion an affront. -This post made by pineapple pizza gang
yCWZ0om.jpeg
Anyone tried potato and boiled egg sauce on pizza
9Nnjr3Q.png
On? Maybe not, I don't think I'd like the texture very much. But I think a sauce that has orange in it would be pretty good, or if it was topped with orange zest.
On? Maybe not, I don't think I'd like the texture very much. But I think a sauce that has orange in it would be pretty good, or if it was topped with orange zest.
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
Love both pineapple and orange slices on pizza!
Love both pineapple and orange slices on pizza!
[quote name="WindObsidian" date="2022-04-27 05:15:36" ] Anyone tried potato and boiled egg sauce on pizza [/quote] I have had a breakfast pizza with potato on it and scrambled egg! It was really good.
WindObsidian wrote on 2022-04-27 05:15:36:

I have had a breakfast pizza with potato on it and scrambled egg! It was really good.
I will cry
I will cry
unknown.png
I'm never one to knock until I've actually tried it. It sounds nasty. But I'll still try it before judging. I've got a pretty open mind.
I'm never one to knock until I've actually tried it. It sounds nasty. But I'll still try it before judging. I've got a pretty open mind.
IFRIT.pnggiphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6