Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Oranges on pizza?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I know people have opinions about pineapple on pizza but I never hear peoples opinion of oranges on pizza.
I know people have opinions about pineapple on pizza but I never hear peoples opinion of oranges on pizza.
....Hi, yes, I have some questions.

First of all: Why?

Second: Why...?

Third: WHY?

And finally, most important of all: Do you need a hug?
....Hi, yes, I have some questions.

First of all: Why?

Second: Why...?

Third: WHY?

And finally, most important of all: Do you need a hug?
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
NO.
NO.
whenever someone gets on my case about pineapple on pizza, i simply direct them to the domino's japan website, featuring ingredients like mayonnaise, corn, and mussels. sometimes on the same pizza.

and it's delicious! so in conclusion orange pizza cannot possibly be that bad. it gets an ok from me
whenever someone gets on my case about pineapple on pizza, i simply direct them to the domino's japan website, featuring ingredients like mayonnaise, corn, and mussels. sometimes on the same pizza.

and it's delicious! so in conclusion orange pizza cannot possibly be that bad. it gets an ok from me
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
Hard no for me. We're slowly getting into meat pineapple territory here.

...Which makes me think. Would a meat pineapple pizza still qualified as a pineapple pizza?
Hard no for me. We're slowly getting into meat pineapple territory here.

...Which makes me think. Would a meat pineapple pizza still qualified as a pineapple pizza?
I have had apple slices on pizza and it was very good, so I bet oranges could taste great.
I have had apple slices on pizza and it was very good, so I bet oranges could taste great.
tumblr_oclgidaTBf1rnk62zo7_r1_100.png
bury the hatchet or bury a friend right now
Illustrated Monster Manual: A Spooky Art Hatchery

♥ Black Lives Matter ♥
sEBxtxA.png
I mean... if you remove all other toppings, the cheese and replace the sauce with jam then .... maby ? But otherwhise it's a bit too odd even for me... [emoji=coatl scared size=1]

I mean... if you remove all other toppings, the cheese and replace the sauce with jam then .... maby ? But otherwhise it's a bit too odd even for me...
axVjdwkm.png
mmmmmmmmmmm

why not
mmmmmmmmmmm

why not
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Hmm I suppose depending on the sauce and toppings it could be good?
Hmm I suppose depending on the sauce and toppings it could be good?
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
I love pineapple on pizza fight me but I've never had oranges on pizza..

I'm willing to try anything at least once (anything edible, that is), so sure.
I love pineapple on pizza fight me but I've never had oranges on pizza..

I'm willing to try anything at least once (anything edible, that is), so sure.
ooo XNZyyJu.gifo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
ADULT LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)