Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what are you being for halloween?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I am going to be the Ender dragon from Minecraft! I actually did this outfit last year but since Trick or Treating was cancelled last year I never got to use it. So I am going to try again this year.
I am going to be the Ender dragon from Minecraft! I actually did this outfit last year but since Trick or Treating was cancelled last year I never got to use it. So I am going to try again this year.
An Ender dragon is awesome!! My family loves going as a group of Endermen. We'll probably do that this year, too!
An Ender dragon is awesome!! My family loves going as a group of Endermen. We'll probably do that this year, too!
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
I haven't had a lot of time to think about a Halloween costume (thanks, college, lol), but I do have enough pieces of clothing and accessories that I can whip up something vampire wife-y, ha ha.

I think I'll sit outside and ask passerby if they've seen my husband, who said he was going out for a bite (*ba dum tiss*).
I haven't had a lot of time to think about a Halloween costume (thanks, college, lol), but I do have enough pieces of clothing and accessories that I can whip up something vampire wife-y, ha ha.

I think I'll sit outside and ask passerby if they've seen my husband, who said he was going out for a bite (*ba dum tiss*).
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
I got some random bits to make a Plague Doctor outfit. I couldn't find a proper robe-y cape thing soo.. I'm just waiting for my claws and hat and I have to buy a full head mask and then it's done :D
I got some random bits to make a Plague Doctor outfit. I couldn't find a proper robe-y cape thing soo.. I'm just waiting for my claws and hat and I have to buy a full head mask and then it's done :D
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
sad
sad
ooSuhor.png
i kinda look like kris from deltarune i can cosplay them by merely existing
i kinda look like kris from deltarune i can cosplay them by merely existing
myself
myself
eastern-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gifwestern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gifhe/him
a (MINECRAFT) creeper
a (MINECRAFT) creeper
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
Nothing really, in Europe Halloween is not as popular as in North America except for the touristic places uwu how is it to celebrate Halloween? I bought a pumpkin to carve for the first time this year and I think I'm going to carve an Umbreon c:
Nothing really, in Europe Halloween is not as popular as in North America except for the touristic places uwu how is it to celebrate Halloween? I bought a pumpkin to carve for the first time this year and I think I'm going to carve an Umbreon c:
| adoptables | fr +9 |
wMcm9CU.png
In the past few years I've always made a cosplay for Halloween, but because there's still not much I'd be able to go out and do, I'm still not sure about it. I might just be lazy and break out my demon horns and mascara again.
In the past few years I've always made a cosplay for Halloween, but because there's still not much I'd be able to go out and do, I'm still not sure about it. I might just be lazy and break out my demon horns and mascara again.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10