Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what are you being for halloween?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I'm going as a human version of Soundwave from transformers G1 :}
I'm going as a human version of Soundwave from transformers G1 :}
rsz_160086438_bwad0dzbqh0lqkq.png
I'm going to a convention. I'm dressing up as a character I created. She's a princess that disguises herself to go out adventuring. And I'm already planning next year's costume - a drow monk. (The martial artist kind.) Just got to find the right wig and makeup that won't make me itch.
I'm going to a convention. I'm dressing up as a character I created. She's a princess that disguises herself to go out adventuring. And I'm already planning next year's costume - a drow monk. (The martial artist kind.) Just got to find the right wig and makeup that won't make me itch.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
..a furry
..a furry
either a mad scientist or Im going to attempt to dress like my oc i made for a comic class im in that happens to have a session the saturday before halloween. (might not be able to cause i have work after class but we'll see)

Also @Deercryptid soundwave is my absolute favorite character in all of transformers and a human version sounds like it'll be really epic!
either a mad scientist or Im going to attempt to dress like my oc i made for a comic class im in that happens to have a session the saturday before halloween. (might not be able to cause i have work after class but we'll see)

Also @Deercryptid soundwave is my absolute favorite character in all of transformers and a human version sounds like it'll be really epic!
45007180_mLyxWu5dLpO4TCJ.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/YSreNzx.png[/img] [font=times new roman][size=4][color=#5B0F15] I haven't participated the past couple years, but when I was younger I once dressed up as Medusa. (Probably because I loved snakes an stuff back then, lol...) We may hand out candy this year, but lately we've not gotten any kids these few years as my neighborhood is more of older generations. [/font][/size][/color][/center]
YSreNzx.png
I haven't participated the past couple years, but when I was younger I once dressed up as Medusa. (Probably because I loved snakes an stuff back then, lol...) We may hand out candy this year, but lately we've not gotten any kids these few years as my neighborhood is more of older generations.
tvxiAL9.png Ray / Xodus
FAQ / WISHLIST

cHa0MYt.png
zLwbKxI.png
15ovz7K.png
J7D1quC.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Nothing, unfortunately. This area doesn't seem to do much in the way of Halloween, and getting dressed up for nothing but sitting around the house by myself is... depressing. I'll have scary movies and snacks however, so there's that.
Nothing, unfortunately. This area doesn't seem to do much in the way of Halloween, and getting dressed up for nothing but sitting around the house by myself is... depressing. I'll have scary movies and snacks however, so there's that.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
a furry [quote name="ClownEngaged" date="2021-10-23 06:32:25" ] ..a furry [/quote] FU-
a furry
ClownEngaged wrote on 2021-10-23 06:32:25:
..a furry
FU-
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/570102448182525955/886710341113872434/image0.jpg[/img] I'm going to space >:D and if any little kids that trick-or-treat at our house ask me if I'm a character from among us, I'll simply bake myself in the oven like a foil-wrapped potato
image0.jpg

I'm going to space >:D and if any little kids that trick-or-treat at our house ask me if I'm a character from among us, I'll simply bake myself in the oven like a foil-wrapped potato
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
Icarus: an alien! we got facepaint for it
Icarus: an alien! we got facepaint for it
I'm probably going to be Yukari again? I don't have anything else prepared at least. I should probably get some more cosplays.

I'm working that day, but dressing up is fine (it's a Sunday so hardly anyone will be there anyway, but even if it were a weekday, dress code is fairly lax).
I'm probably going to be Yukari again? I don't have anything else prepared at least. I should probably get some more cosplays.

I'm working that day, but dressing up is fine (it's a Sunday so hardly anyone will be there anyway, but even if it were a weekday, dress code is fairly lax).
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10