Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what are you being for halloween?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Sailor Jupiter from Sailor Moon!
Sailor Jupiter from Sailor Moon!
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
Emma from the promised neverland Here is what the wig looks like [img]https://i.imgur.com/l39s2Dm.jpg[/img]
Emma from the promised neverland

Here is what the wig looks like

l39s2Dm.jpg
|Ello I'm Awoken, She/her, FR+8, I am a bunch of lizards in a coat, Profile dragon|
WyB8X7e.jpg
Evan from Dear Evan Hansen! :D
Evan from Dear Evan Hansen! :D
(she/her) i'll code this sometime
depressed

Probably gonna throw on what's left of my rogue outfit and play some games, maybe force myself to draw. Love me some tall boots.
depressed

Probably gonna throw on what's left of my rogue outfit and play some games, maybe force myself to draw. Love me some tall boots.
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
16438.png 1eb8ba3e2a6af91adc647d6307f1cc30fa2e6290.gif
my boyfriend and i are going to hang out at home, and we're dressing as The Tick and Arthur! I'm making the moth antennae and wings for my arthur suit :)
my boyfriend and i are going to hang out at home, and we're dressing as The Tick and Arthur! I'm making the moth antennae and wings for my arthur suit :)
OvgrUjj.png
Dinosaur onesie.

I wanted to make a 'rare' outfit from Animal Jam, but my school is super freaky about... Headdresses...

I would've done a light pink headress + black spiked collar + worn blanket (cape) or large holiday bow (jamaaliday bow) + black spiked wristband + elf tail armor
Dinosaur onesie.

I wanted to make a 'rare' outfit from Animal Jam, but my school is super freaky about... Headdresses...

I would've done a light pink headress + black spiked collar + worn blanket (cape) or large holiday bow (jamaaliday bow) + black spiked wristband + elf tail armor
I have a rather generic mad scientist costume, in case anyone comes to our front door, since I assume we’re staying home. Although, our house is in a part of the neighborhood that isn’t great for trick-or-treating (it’s too hilly, why trick or treat there when you can go to the flatter part of town?) so we usually get only one or zero families at our door a year.
I have a rather generic mad scientist costume, in case anyone comes to our front door, since I assume we’re staying home. Although, our house is in a part of the neighborhood that isn’t great for trick-or-treating (it’s too hilly, why trick or treat there when you can go to the flatter part of town?) so we usually get only one or zero families at our door a year.
i made a fox mask out of cardboard to wear to the school halloween party but it looks stupid so my friends convinced me to wear the extremely cursed and smelly FNAF Foxy mask fro last year. it looks like an ape and has the wrong colours, smells like death and induces fear into my brother.

this is gonna be a fun party.
i made a fox mask out of cardboard to wear to the school halloween party but it looks stupid so my friends convinced me to wear the extremely cursed and smelly FNAF Foxy mask fro last year. it looks like an ape and has the wrong colours, smells like death and induces fear into my brother.

this is gonna be a fun party.
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
[BIG SHOT]
[BIG SHOT]
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
[quote name="LilLegendary" date="2021-10-27 10:24:59" ] [BIG SHOT] [/quote] I will also be going as the spam man
LilLegendary wrote on 2021-10-27 10:24:59:
[BIG SHOT]

I will also be going as the spam man
34816.pngH
* zeph
* they/them
* +3 fr time
* accent shop

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10