Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what are you being for halloween?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@deathstalker
HELP THATS SO CUTE
the costumes look so good! did you guys make them?
@deathstalker
HELP THATS SO CUTE
the costumes look so good! did you guys make them?
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

Quote:
halloween is really fun! me and a big group of friends dress up and hang out, watch scary movies/play horror games, and eat candy! pumpkin carving is so fun, an umbreon would be so cool!

That sounds so fun... I wish it was celebrated here so I could dress up and hang out with my friends while eating candies too, I'd probably dress up as a mythological creature :3
Quote:
halloween is really fun! me and a big group of friends dress up and hang out, watch scary movies/play horror games, and eat candy! pumpkin carving is so fun, an umbreon would be so cool!

That sounds so fun... I wish it was celebrated here so I could dress up and hang out with my friends while eating candies too, I'd probably dress up as a mythological creature :3
| adoptables | fr +9 |
wMcm9CU.png
thank you!! :'D Yes, we did!! They're basically just painted cardboard boxes, haha. Except the purple particles were LED lights duct taped to us! XD And the box for the head was sort of in two compartments! Our eyes weren't anywhere near the actual eyes. The endermen's eyes are blocked off so the LEDs wouldn't hurt our eyes. They were made from a piece of plexiglass painted and placed in front of purple LEDs to make them glow. I helped paint the plexiglass!
thank you!! :'D Yes, we did!! They're basically just painted cardboard boxes, haha. Except the purple particles were LED lights duct taped to us! XD And the box for the head was sort of in two compartments! Our eyes weren't anywhere near the actual eyes. The endermen's eyes are blocked off so the LEDs wouldn't hurt our eyes. They were made from a piece of plexiglass painted and placed in front of purple LEDs to make them glow. I helped paint the plexiglass!
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
[quote name="Deathstalker" date="2021-10-15 18:15:29" ] :D Here are our costumes from a couple years ago! We were like 98% blind in these, but it was so worth it! We also all went as Angry Birds once. People REALLY loved that. XD [/quote] Those costumes look amazing! c:
Deathstalker wrote on 2021-10-15 18:15:29:
:D Here are our costumes from a couple years ago!

We were like 98% blind in these, but it was so worth it!

We also all went as Angry Birds once. People REALLY loved that. XD

Those costumes look amazing! c:
| adoptables | fr +9 |
wMcm9CU.png
i'm not sure i'll be doing anything other than handing out candy, but i'll probably either use my jedi costume from last year or dress up as jane prentiss from the magnus archives! just gotta figure out the best way to do the, for lack of a better phrase, worm makeup. :,]
i'm not sure i'll be doing anything other than handing out candy, but i'll probably either use my jedi costume from last year or dress up as jane prentiss from the magnus archives! just gotta figure out the best way to do the, for lack of a better phrase, worm makeup. :,]
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
im throwing together your typical grungy, dirt crusted post-apocalyptic outfit for halloween. currently working on some armor for it, but so far i have some very ratty old clothes from the thrift store, an obligatory flannel, combat boots, knee pads, and a fun face mask. i'll probably find some more stuff, i'm basically just slapping it together however i feel like. gonna need to go distress and make all the clothes look dirty though.
im throwing together your typical grungy, dirt crusted post-apocalyptic outfit for halloween. currently working on some armor for it, but so far i have some very ratty old clothes from the thrift store, an obligatory flannel, combat boots, knee pads, and a fun face mask. i'll probably find some more stuff, i'm basically just slapping it together however i feel like. gonna need to go distress and make all the clothes look dirty though.

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
my gf and i are working on costumes to go as sophie the swamp witch and vira from neopets ^-^ (we're just gonna be hanging out a friend's place but we all like dressing up)
my gf and i are working on costumes to go as sophie the swamp witch and vira from neopets ^-^ (we're just gonna be hanging out a friend's place but we all like dressing up)
kaiidth.tumblr_inline_o4fycrLedS1snz70d_540.png
[quote name="addams" date="2021-10-15 18:08:52" ] [quote name="PnakoticVows" date="2021-10-15 15:46:42" ] Depends on what I can find at the second hand store, probably generic vampire at this rate. I don't have the money (or shipping time) for a proper plate so I can't do it, but I really wanted to do Elvira drag haha [/quote] elvira drag would be so cool! i hope you can do that sometime. (but generic vampires r cool too, thats what im doing!) [/quote] Vampire crew unite (I see there are multiple of us in this thread hahaha) It always feels like the easiest thing to put together in a rush while still feeling fresh, festive, and most importantly: [i]flamboyant.[/i] @Airdragonmew I'm so sorry about Buggy. Your costumes over the years sound incredible, and Sarah is [i]iconic [/i]- I hope you have a wonderful and memorable Halloween this year with your furry companion [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
addams wrote on 2021-10-15 18:08:52:
PnakoticVows wrote on 2021-10-15 15:46:42:
Depends on what I can find at the second hand store, probably generic vampire at this rate.

I don't have the money (or shipping time) for a proper plate so I can't do it, but I really wanted to do Elvira drag haha
elvira drag would be so cool! i hope you can do that sometime. (but generic vampires r cool too, thats what im doing!)
Vampire crew unite (I see there are multiple of us in this thread hahaha)
It always feels like the easiest thing to put together in a rush while still feeling fresh, festive, and most importantly: flamboyant.

@Airdragonmew
I'm so sorry about Buggy. Your costumes over the years sound incredible, and Sarah is iconic - I hope you have a wonderful and memorable Halloween this year with your furry companion
- Coli Addiction Quest/Challenge Thread
I am being a plague doctor because why not
also i really like scp-049
I am being a plague doctor because why not
also i really like scp-049
natureb1.png > SnekInAPumpkin
> Photographer, artist, and writer
> U can call me Max or Snek :):):):)
> Genderfluid and pansexual

> Art shop here~

nature.png image_1.png natureshade.png
Hungover, probably.