Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what are you being for halloween?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Girlfriend got the patches for friend's daughter and I, just gotta get the fatigues this week to sew them on: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/83/a0/61/83a061f950ad22560b6488ac0606cf98--stargate-uniform.jpg[/img]
Girlfriend got the patches for friend's daughter and I, just gotta get the fatigues this week to sew them on:

83a061f950ad22560b6488ac0606cf98--stargate-uniform.jpg
Formerly known as Brenning.
seymour from little shop of horrors! i have all the clothes i need for him, but i haven't started on audrey two yet, she'll take a while.
seymour from little shop of horrors! i have all the clothes i need for him, but i haven't started on audrey two yet, she'll take a while.

When on your way out
Be sure that you say goodbye
Then lock the door tight.

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
[center][img]https://media.thetab.com/blogs.dir/90/files/2021/09/squidtheory-1024x536.jpg[/img][/center]
squidtheory-1024x536.jpg
fvyuXUi.png
a pirate
a pirate
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
3rd year again for this! Love the costume so much and its just worth wearing it because of how much it was for, Cant wait for Halloween [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/830546220320686110/898775739187482655/01338425-a.png[/img]
3rd year again for this! Love the costume so much and its just worth wearing it because of how much it was for, Cant wait for Halloween
01338425-a.png
Bittle_Drawing_rotated.png
X
< Hope whoever reads this has an amazing day!

[ Art Shop ]
[ Searching for xxx ice primals ]
I’m going to be a Void Chimken! I think my friend invited me to a Halloween party this year, but I can’t remember lol

The friend in question is also going to be a black swan, and she’s my BFF

Also yes I go trick or treating even tho I don’t like candy I usually let my mom eat some of it lol

I’m going to be a Void Chimken! I think my friend invited me to a Halloween party this year, but I can’t remember lol

The friend in question is also going to be a black swan, and she’s my BFF

Also yes I go trick or treating even tho I don’t like candy I usually let my mom eat some of it lol

jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Halloween isn't usually celebrated here but my cousins are throwing a drinking party this year and I've gone all out with my Michael Myers costume!
Halloween isn't usually celebrated here but my cousins are throwing a drinking party this year and I've gone all out with my Michael Myers costume!
312sVxl.png __________
He/him pronouns

Vinesauce fan

+9 hrs ahead of
server time
__
_______________ mRziIh5.png
I really want to buy myself a plague doctor mask and just casually wear it inside my house for the entire halloween.
I really want to buy myself a plague doctor mask and just casually wear it inside my house for the entire halloween.

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
orpheus hadestown!
orpheus hadestown!
fO3c3Bn.png oouioVf.png
mlHpBMC.png
EhlmcQh.png
[quote name="huniepie" date="2021-10-16 16:34:14" ] @/psychae , me, and my younger brother are going as Ralsei, Susie, and Kris ^^ [/quote] [emoji=sunglasses size=1]
huniepie wrote on 2021-10-16 16:34:14:
@/psychae , me, and my younger brother are going as Ralsei, Susie, and Kris ^^
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10