Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what are you being for halloween?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I haven't gone trick or treating since I was 12 but I wanted to at least wear deer stuff around but I couldn't find any anywhere I live. So nothing I guess. :/
I haven't gone trick or treating since I was 12 but I wanted to at least wear deer stuff around but I couldn't find any anywhere I live. So nothing I guess. :/
3.png eswSnrS.png
ypcKWM0.png
NlmYDAS.png
hZipXGO.png
My friend's Birthday falls around Halloween, so for her Birthday/Halloween, myself and some other friends are dressing up as the characters from Fast and Furious. I'm going as Brian O'Connor!
My friend's Birthday falls around Halloween, so for her Birthday/Halloween, myself and some other friends are dressing up as the characters from Fast and Furious. I'm going as Brian O'Connor!
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
Nothing :D (even thought I'm already that all year round). I love Halloween but it's dead where I'm at. As in... non existant.
Nothing :D (even thought I'm already that all year round). I love Halloween but it's dead where I'm at. As in... non existant.
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
Last year, there where almost no houses up at all (That was the bad Corona year). But I saw more houses get ready this year. I was going to invite some of my friends to come over to my house and watch some movies (and play some board/card games), but if there are more houses as I expected I'll either be going as an Emo or as a Greaser.
Last year, there where almost no houses up at all (That was the bad Corona year). But I saw more houses get ready this year. I was going to invite some of my friends to come over to my house and watch some movies (and play some board/card games), but if there are more houses as I expected I'll either be going as an Emo or as a Greaser.
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
i’m a bit old to trick or treat, but i love candy and my younger siblings are going, so willow from don’t starve!
i was going to go as susie from deltarune, but my sewing machine broke and it’s a bit late to try and order her bracelets and try and find a vest.
i’m a bit old to trick or treat, but i love candy and my younger siblings are going, so willow from don’t starve!
i was going to go as susie from deltarune, but my sewing machine broke and it’s a bit late to try and order her bracelets and try and find a vest.
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
i'll be showing up to a band halloween party as the bernie sanders meme, mittens and folding chair and all.
i'll be showing up to a band halloween party as the bernie sanders meme, mittens and folding chair and all.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
I'm going to paint my nails black. Yeah.
I'm going to paint my nails black. Yeah.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
My sister and a few of our friends are going to be some of the newsies from the Broadway musical, uh, Newsies. I'm going as Katherine from the same!
My sister and a few of our friends are going to be some of the newsies from the Broadway musical, uh, Newsies. I'm going as Katherine from the same!
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
Me, my twin sister, and my friend are going as characters from Death Note
(Sis is going as Light, Friend as Misa and *I'm L*)
Me, my twin sister, and my friend are going as characters from Death Note
(Sis is going as Light, Friend as Misa and *I'm L*)
Your daily reminder...
that Bungee Gum contains both the properties of rubber AND gum.
Fandragons in Dark World tab in Hibden
might just rewear my steampunk costume and as an alternate costume, use what i have to cosplay electra heart
might just rewear my steampunk costume and as an alternate costume, use what i have to cosplay electra heart
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10