Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | dumbest way you've hurt urself
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119
I pulled a hamstring once either getting out of bed or standing up. It was a minor pull, but funny because it was Christmas break and I injured myself during the two weeks I didn't have Basketball.

I rolled an ankle taking the last step doing the buttkick stretches for Basketball. Took me years to question why my ankle kept giving out.

On that same note, I was once walking down stairs and my ankle gave out. Fortunately it was the second to last step, because they were concrete ones, but I still somehow scraped up the top of my foot.

Despite my ankle brace, my ankle gave out again during a BB game. Caused my knee to bend backwards and made me miss most of the game. I also couldn't walk without a leg brace for a week or two.

Basically my ankles are dumb and like to give out so I can dramatically collapse to the ground for no obvious reason.
I pulled a hamstring once either getting out of bed or standing up. It was a minor pull, but funny because it was Christmas break and I injured myself during the two weeks I didn't have Basketball.

I rolled an ankle taking the last step doing the buttkick stretches for Basketball. Took me years to question why my ankle kept giving out.

On that same note, I was once walking down stairs and my ankle gave out. Fortunately it was the second to last step, because they were concrete ones, but I still somehow scraped up the top of my foot.

Despite my ankle brace, my ankle gave out again during a BB game. Caused my knee to bend backwards and made me miss most of the game. I also couldn't walk without a leg brace for a week or two.

Basically my ankles are dumb and like to give out so I can dramatically collapse to the ground for no obvious reason.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
not sure what i hurt, but i sprained or pulled or something with my ankle when i stomped too hard
not sure what i hurt, but i sprained or pulled or something with my ankle when i stomped too hard
"link • ufology
they/he/she
There was the time I got my neck stuck in a fence when I was 4 or 5, and it took both my parents to pull me out. Nobody knows how I actually got there in the first place, especially since I have such a big head.

A couple of weeks ago I moved my arm about 2 inches and my shoulder popped, I think? Or maybe I just pulled a muscle? Either way, moving my arm slightly made my shoulder hurt for days and I could barely lift my am the first day or so. (It's still sore, honestly.)

One thing that's happened to me that wasn't because I'm a clutz is that I've burnt my foot multiple times by sitting too close to a space heater. It wasn't until we had to go somewhere and I had shoes on that I realized I had sore, blistery spots on the tops of my toes that I figured out what happened. The burns were just bad enough to hurt, but were minor enough that I hadn't noticed them just by looking at my foot.

I still sit too close to the heater, like a moth to a bugzapper. I'd rather be warm than be able to walk comfortably with shoes on, I guess.

There was the time I got my neck stuck in a fence when I was 4 or 5, and it took both my parents to pull me out. Nobody knows how I actually got there in the first place, especially since I have such a big head.

A couple of weeks ago I moved my arm about 2 inches and my shoulder popped, I think? Or maybe I just pulled a muscle? Either way, moving my arm slightly made my shoulder hurt for days and I could barely lift my am the first day or so. (It's still sore, honestly.)

One thing that's happened to me that wasn't because I'm a clutz is that I've burnt my foot multiple times by sitting too close to a space heater. It wasn't until we had to go somewhere and I had shoes on that I realized I had sore, blistery spots on the tops of my toes that I figured out what happened. The burns were just bad enough to hurt, but were minor enough that I hadn't noticed them just by looking at my foot.

I still sit too close to the heater, like a moth to a bugzapper. I'd rather be warm than be able to walk comfortably with shoes on, I guess.

remembered another classic..... not because i am a klutz, but because i am incredibly shy... i was wearing shoes that were too tight or something and as i walked i could feel them rubbing my skin raw but i was too nervous to say something to my parents like hey! could we stop? my feet are incredibly painful!
this happened when i was about 7 and more recently. a week ago (age 18) and my heels are still worn down
remembered another classic..... not because i am a klutz, but because i am incredibly shy... i was wearing shoes that were too tight or something and as i walked i could feel them rubbing my skin raw but i was too nervous to say something to my parents like hey! could we stop? my feet are incredibly painful!
this happened when i was about 7 and more recently. a week ago (age 18) and my heels are still worn down

@remnio bruh same thing with the shoes my mom would refuse to buy me new ones cus we weren't the wealthiest people and shoes are allot of $$ so i walked around with size 4 when i was size 6 now my feet are still messed up and im still really embarrassed about them.

my lil story was when i was a kid, i was like 9 and my parents were renovating the garage sorta. they told me on multiple occasions not to go cus they're were sharp and dangerous objects laying around but everything went through one ear and out the other. i remember i was just chilling and playing imaginary games by myself ( as kids do ) but then a bee caught in my hair so i started panicking and ran around trying to get it out, thats when i fell on this rusty nail laying upright it impaled my leg and i was stuck. i spent an hour yelling or help but my parents couldn't hear finally a neighbour or someone called the cops. at that point i had passed out lol, pretty gnarly stuff.

@remnio bruh same thing with the shoes my mom would refuse to buy me new ones cus we weren't the wealthiest people and shoes are allot of $$ so i walked around with size 4 when i was size 6 now my feet are still messed up and im still really embarrassed about them.

my lil story was when i was a kid, i was like 9 and my parents were renovating the garage sorta. they told me on multiple occasions not to go cus they're were sharp and dangerous objects laying around but everything went through one ear and out the other. i remember i was just chilling and playing imaginary games by myself ( as kids do ) but then a bee caught in my hair so i started panicking and ran around trying to get it out, thats when i fell on this rusty nail laying upright it impaled my leg and i was stuck. i spent an hour yelling or help but my parents couldn't hear finally a neighbour or someone called the cops. at that point i had passed out lol, pretty gnarly stuff.
2X0RXVH.png
Biting a cucumber. I lost a tooth
Biting a cucumber. I lost a tooth
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
When I was in 7th or 8th grade I went down the stairs at my house slightly faster than normal, slipped, and twisted my ankle badly enough to warrant crutches for a few weeks. This wouldn't be too notable, except my younger brother broke his foot in a slip and fall a few months back... on the same flight of stairs.

I've also managed to jack my left pinkie multiple times by bonking it on the same doorframe, pull a muscle in my leg while sleeping, and bruise my tailbone on the upper part of a wooden chair frame.
When I was in 7th or 8th grade I went down the stairs at my house slightly faster than normal, slipped, and twisted my ankle badly enough to warrant crutches for a few weeks. This wouldn't be too notable, except my younger brother broke his foot in a slip and fall a few months back... on the same flight of stairs.

I've also managed to jack my left pinkie multiple times by bonking it on the same doorframe, pull a muscle in my leg while sleeping, and bruise my tailbone on the upper part of a wooden chair frame.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
“I wonder how sharp this knife is”
“I wonder how sharp this knife is”
The dumbest way I have hurt myself is when I was very young and my sister had just touched the still-hot oven. While my mom was putting ice on it and bandaging her wound, I decided to see for myself if it was really as hot as my sister said it was. I mean, she was crying and yelling, but.. was it /really that hot tho/

It was absolutely as hot and I burned my hand too, but honestly, that "I need to know this for myself to be absolutely certain" characteristic is something that has carried on to present me and that story says a lot about my personality lmao
The dumbest way I have hurt myself is when I was very young and my sister had just touched the still-hot oven. While my mom was putting ice on it and bandaging her wound, I decided to see for myself if it was really as hot as my sister said it was. I mean, she was crying and yelling, but.. was it /really that hot tho/

It was absolutely as hot and I burned my hand too, but honestly, that "I need to know this for myself to be absolutely certain" characteristic is something that has carried on to present me and that story says a lot about my personality lmao
9CxYF0H.png
Pretty much all my injuries have been from stupid things(except the concussion but thats another story), but the dumbest one has to be when I was 3 I cracked my head open by dropping a TV on it
Pretty much all my injuries have been from stupid things(except the concussion but thats another story), but the dumbest one has to be when I was 3 I cracked my head open by dropping a TV on it
ElKYM7J.png 15pGtgT.png Ljw7JvQ.png bWeLCqf.png FAA7LEH.png mKP4GaJ.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119