Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | dumbest way you've hurt urself
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119
[quote name="spectralArtist" date="2020-05-15 21:57:55" ] walking on a completely flat floor; I slid on a blanket and sprained my ankle... pretty sure I won the Darwin award that day :') [/quote] what a mood. i have quite the tendency to trip over thin air and screw up my left ankle every time! thats what i get for my habit of getting up my chair and just aimlessly walking around my room also i just remembered a few months back or so my cat headbumped my nose so hard it hurt for a few minutes lmao. it was more funny than anything and she was just showing her love ok
spectralArtist wrote on 2020-05-15 21:57:55:
walking on a completely flat floor; I slid on a blanket and sprained my ankle... pretty sure I won the Darwin award that day :')
what a mood. i have quite the tendency to trip over thin air and screw up my left ankle every time! thats what i get for my habit of getting up my chair and just aimlessly walking around my room
also i just remembered a few months back or so my cat headbumped my nose so hard it hurt for a few minutes lmao. it was more funny than anything and she was just showing her love ok
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I walked into a fence, fell over and bruised my knee.
I walked into a fence, fell over and bruised my knee.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
just woke up and came back to look and these are exceptional. love all you with -5 body durability
just woke up and came back to look and these are exceptional. love all you with -5 body durability
Shut the tip of my finger in a pop open prescription bottle.
Ummm, sat on a dime that had been on the deck chair out in the sun, I burned my leg.

EDIT: was taking out recycling and the paper bag ripped and a used jar of tomato sauce fell out, shattering and sending a shard of tomato sauce covered glass into my leg. I still have a scar from it.
Shut the tip of my finger in a pop open prescription bottle.
Ummm, sat on a dime that had been on the deck chair out in the sun, I burned my leg.

EDIT: was taking out recycling and the paper bag ripped and a used jar of tomato sauce fell out, shattering and sending a shard of tomato sauce covered glass into my leg. I still have a scar from it.
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
I was jumping down the stairs and my foot slipped so I fell down the stairs. I got a bump and a bit of skin falling off but it hurt qwq

got a day off online school though so haha
I was jumping down the stairs and my foot slipped so I fell down the stairs. I got a bump and a bit of skin falling off but it hurt qwq

got a day off online school though so haha
actually ive also just remembered i went to take my 90 lb german shepherd for a walk by a lake and took her in the shallow water (read:slippery stones)
she pulled me suddenly and i slipped and was so determined to not hit my head on the rocks i held my neck as tight as i could and totally messed it up for a day or 2
actually ive also just remembered i went to take my 90 lb german shepherd for a walk by a lake and took her in the shallow water (read:slippery stones)
she pulled me suddenly and i slipped and was so determined to not hit my head on the rocks i held my neck as tight as i could and totally messed it up for a day or 2
Broke my finger while playing tag. I tagged someone on the back and my finger just decided to dislocate and fracture. It's mended crookedly so I'll have to experience it again :')

Went sledding and my sled turned around and I smacked tail-bone first into a pole. Frankly, I'm thankful my tailbone took the brunt of it rather than the base of my head.
Broke my finger while playing tag. I tagged someone on the back and my finger just decided to dislocate and fracture. It's mended crookedly so I'll have to experience it again :')

Went sledding and my sled turned around and I smacked tail-bone first into a pole. Frankly, I'm thankful my tailbone took the brunt of it rather than the base of my head.
Ate beans out of a can
Cut myself on lid
Ate beans out of a can
Cut myself on lid
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
Was cleaning a window, a window, at work and I reached up to high and pulled a muscle/tendon in my shoulder. Had to get an MRI and therapy. Nothing was broken, but it still hurts now and again.

Fell down my stairs at the middle of night. Bruised my big toe nail, thought I broke my toe for it hurt so much. It was such a shock I almost passed out. Months went by waiting for my toe nail to fall off, but it didn't. Had to go to the toe Dr and she sanded my nail down and now it's all funky. It will never be the same! (maybe years will pass and it will finally right its self)

And one more, my cat Uno (my he rest in peace the little s*ht) I picked him up and he turn around in my arms and bit my lower lip. Left a scar though the whole length of the lip. My sister tells me it looks like someone cut my lip off and sewed it back on. P.S. I love Uno dearly, he just liked biting me everyday, but kissed up to my mom and sister, the butt hole.
Was cleaning a window, a window, at work and I reached up to high and pulled a muscle/tendon in my shoulder. Had to get an MRI and therapy. Nothing was broken, but it still hurts now and again.

Fell down my stairs at the middle of night. Bruised my big toe nail, thought I broke my toe for it hurt so much. It was such a shock I almost passed out. Months went by waiting for my toe nail to fall off, but it didn't. Had to go to the toe Dr and she sanded my nail down and now it's all funky. It will never be the same! (maybe years will pass and it will finally right its self)

And one more, my cat Uno (my he rest in peace the little s*ht) I picked him up and he turn around in my arms and bit my lower lip. Left a scar though the whole length of the lip. My sister tells me it looks like someone cut my lip off and sewed it back on. P.S. I love Uno dearly, he just liked biting me everyday, but kissed up to my mom and sister, the butt hole.
z8s5c34.png
xCVbB5p.png
J7D1quC.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
BFVZRH3.png
It Takes Many Roots Adoption
OP4B0K6.png
YMPbu9R.png
DPrCB0j.gif
D6ecfMc.pngGJZzfu4.pngEelxG9K.pngPE8KYEr.pngmAFMz5a.png
DJmuger.png
i decided it would be a fun idea to use my FOOT to turn off a light switch.

I fell right onto my back.
i decided it would be a fun idea to use my FOOT to turn off a light switch.

I fell right onto my back.
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119