Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | dumbest way you've hurt urself
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 118 119
oh i just remembered the time i decided to test if a hot glue gun had heated up enough to use yet by touching the nozzle
oh i just remembered the time i decided to test if a hot glue gun had heated up enough to use yet by touching the nozzle
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
let's just say that it's not a good idea to let me use hot glue guns.
let's just say that it's not a good idea to let me use hot glue guns.
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

i decided that i want a temp. tattoo. (sorry i cant s p e l l ) so, i took the glue gun and placed a tiny dot on my hand, hoping it would make a cool mark. and it made a moon shape which i loveddd

it hurt tho, dont do it. 5 min craft is craazzzzY
i decided that i want a temp. tattoo. (sorry i cant s p e l l ) so, i took the glue gun and placed a tiny dot on my hand, hoping it would make a cool mark. and it made a moon shape which i loveddd

it hurt tho, dont do it. 5 min craft is craazzzzY
giphy.gif
[quote name="WaywardWillow" date="2020-05-16 19:01:16" ] When I was younger and less smart I dropped a glass and it broke, but into those really tiny annoying pieces you can't find unless you step on it. My granddad had recently taught me that white bread will help you pick up glass. We didn't have any so I put my hand onto the ground to pick it up because my hand was the closest thing to white bread I could think of... The pain was gone in minutes, the scars a couple of years, but the look on my mothers face when I had to explain my reasoning... priceless [/quote] THE CLOSEST THING TO WHITE BREAD
WaywardWillow wrote on 2020-05-16 19:01:16:
When I was younger and less smart I dropped a glass and it broke, but into those really tiny annoying pieces you can't find unless you step on it. My granddad had recently taught me that white bread will help you pick up glass. We didn't have any so I put my hand onto the ground to pick it up because my hand was the closest thing to white bread I could think of...

The pain was gone in minutes, the scars a couple of years, but the look on my mothers face when I had to explain my reasoning... priceless
THE CLOSEST THING TO WHITE BREAD
When I was little I for some reason thought it was a good idea to play with a mousetrap |:/
When I was little I for some reason thought it was a good idea to play with a mousetrap |:/
WJnaXRt.gif 5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
OnuhFtt.png FZ9VPbS.png
3rd grade me thought one day it was a good idea to get myself stuck in my coat and jump off a bench. And I mean onto asphalt. I have no clue what the blacktop was made of, but yeah. Looked like asphalt. Impact like asphalt.

Needless to say I broke my face, got a concussion, and was brought to the ER. I don't remember how many stitches I got in my lip, but I seem to remember 13 as one of the numbers. I couldn't eat like normal for a while and had to resort to soft stuff.

Man, did I cry like a baby.
3rd grade me thought one day it was a good idea to get myself stuck in my coat and jump off a bench. And I mean onto asphalt. I have no clue what the blacktop was made of, but yeah. Looked like asphalt. Impact like asphalt.

Needless to say I broke my face, got a concussion, and was brought to the ER. I don't remember how many stitches I got in my lip, but I seem to remember 13 as one of the numbers. I couldn't eat like normal for a while and had to resort to soft stuff.

Man, did I cry like a baby.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
a couple weeks ago i was doing my english hw and i dropped my pencil. tried to catch it while it was falling but it had gotten caught in my chair at a weird angle and i got stabbed in the hand.
a couple weeks ago i was doing my english hw and i dropped my pencil. tried to catch it while it was falling but it had gotten caught in my chair at a weird angle and i got stabbed in the hand.
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
I was once working at a festival making food, and there was a can of beans that I needed to open. The only can opener we had was not the best, and it didn't actually lift the metal top off the can. So I got a little wooden coffee stirring stick and put it under the edge to lift the lid up. The stick was starting to break, so I thought "Hey, why don't I use my finger now?"

The lid slipped and I got a pretty nasty cut. I was immediately taken to the first aid tent, where my cut was cleaned and bandaged. Now I have this lumpy, raised scar on the pad of my pinkie finger, which I like to refer to as 'the bean scar.'
I was once working at a festival making food, and there was a can of beans that I needed to open. The only can opener we had was not the best, and it didn't actually lift the metal top off the can. So I got a little wooden coffee stirring stick and put it under the edge to lift the lid up. The stick was starting to break, so I thought "Hey, why don't I use my finger now?"

The lid slipped and I got a pretty nasty cut. I was immediately taken to the first aid tent, where my cut was cleaned and bandaged. Now I have this lumpy, raised scar on the pad of my pinkie finger, which I like to refer to as 'the bean scar.'
i really like star wars ok
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
While riding my bike I looked behind myself for a moment and ended up colliding with the rear of a parked car because of that. Impact launched me clear over the car.
While riding my bike I looked behind myself for a moment and ended up colliding with the rear of a parked car because of that. Impact launched me clear over the car.
W0ar35Y.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 118 119