Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | dumbest way you've hurt urself
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119
scraped my hand on a baguette i don't know how it was just kinda hard and while i was trying to cut it, i also cut my finger with the knife,you win this round bread
scraped my hand on a baguette i don't know how it was just kinda hard and while i was trying to cut it, i also cut my finger with the knife,you win this round bread
I sprained my foot tripping over my dog
I sprained my foot tripping over my dog
Why is a mouse when it spins? The higher the fewer!
[quote name="remnio" date="2020-05-15 21:29:34" ] b) wrist pain from playing anime rhythm games [/quote] LMAO THIS IS ME, osu gang this morning i was using a knife to cut some foods and open some containers and came very close to drawing blood twice in 2 minutes i think it was 2 days ago? but i also tried to pick up a grape that fell while sitting down and reaching for it and i. i tumbled
remnio wrote on 2020-05-15 21:29:34:
b) wrist pain from playing anime rhythm games
LMAO THIS IS ME, osu gang

this morning i was using a knife to cut some foods and open some containers and came very close to drawing blood twice in 2 minutes

i think it was 2 days ago? but i also tried to pick up a grape that fell while sitting down and reaching for it and i. i tumbled
[quote name="suu" date="2020-05-16 08:47:16" ] [quote name="remnio" date="2020-05-15 21:29:34" ] b) wrist pain from playing anime rhythm games [/quote] LMAO THIS IS ME, osu gang this morning i was using a knife to cut some foods and open some containers and came very close to drawing blood twice in 2 minutes i think it was 2 days ago? but i also tried to pick up a grape that fell while sitting down and reaching for it and i. i tumbled [/quote] twas bandori.....
suu wrote on 2020-05-16 08:47:16:
remnio wrote on 2020-05-15 21:29:34:
b) wrist pain from playing anime rhythm games
LMAO THIS IS ME, osu gang

this morning i was using a knife to cut some foods and open some containers and came very close to drawing blood twice in 2 minutes

i think it was 2 days ago? but i also tried to pick up a grape that fell while sitting down and reaching for it and i. i tumbled

twas bandori.....
I stubbed my toe on a tiny rock. Really hard. It broke. I never went to the doctor for it cause I was camping at the time, so it never healed properly cause I just kept walking into things and stubbing it again. One time I kicked a cardboard box and proceeded to hop around the room swearing while my whole family stared at me.

Fun times.
I stubbed my toe on a tiny rock. Really hard. It broke. I never went to the doctor for it cause I was camping at the time, so it never healed properly cause I just kept walking into things and stubbing it again. One time I kicked a cardboard box and proceeded to hop around the room swearing while my whole family stared at me.

Fun times.
TnKGBVZ.png
@suu You play osu? What rank?

And dumbest way I've hurt myself? I thought it was a great idea once to use a box cutter on cardboard which was being held on the other side by my hands. That cut stung for a good week.
@suu You play osu? What rank?

And dumbest way I've hurt myself? I thought it was a great idea once to use a box cutter on cardboard which was being held on the other side by my hands. That cut stung for a good week.
@OrdinaryImage not a good one LOL
i haven't played seriously since i was like 14 bc of my wrist but sometimes ill hop on there for some sweet anime intro maps
@OrdinaryImage not a good one LOL
i haven't played seriously since i was like 14 bc of my wrist but sometimes ill hop on there for some sweet anime intro maps
Yesterday I smashed a heavy glass bowl over my bare feet, managed to cut my toe from that. I injure myself in dumb ways almost daily.

I also broke my toe by kicking my foot into a wall in my own house (not on purpose, just clumsy.)
Yesterday I smashed a heavy glass bowl over my bare feet, managed to cut my toe from that. I injure myself in dumb ways almost daily.

I also broke my toe by kicking my foot into a wall in my own house (not on purpose, just clumsy.)
When I was maybe 5 or 6, I was laying on the floor doing homework, rolled over (in boredom) on top of my pen, and ended up dislocating my elbow...

Apparently I just started screaming and my parents had to rush me to A&E.
When I was maybe 5 or 6, I was laying on the floor doing homework, rolled over (in boredom) on top of my pen, and ended up dislocating my elbow...

Apparently I just started screaming and my parents had to rush me to A&E.
tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif Kf3Sukm.gif tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif
+8hr FR time
hurt my wrist really badly by slamming my hands on my desk
bruised my nose by slamming it on my desk

then the one time ive ever sleepwalked in my life, i kicked a wall and nearly broke my toe
hurt my wrist really badly by slamming my hands on my desk
bruised my nose by slamming it on my desk

then the one time ive ever sleepwalked in my life, i kicked a wall and nearly broke my toe
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119