Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Music question list!
1 2 3 4
Do you listen to music in general? i listen to vocaloid and jrpg music. yeah
How much do you listen in a single day? at least two hours. AT LEAST.
What's your favorite genre of music? i really like horror vocaloid, and uh. whatever the hell kikuo is doing. also rock and heavy metal are cool if i decide i want to know what the singers are saying
List at least three artists/bands what are your favorites currently! vocaloid producers masa, mothy, and kikuo
List at least three artists/bands what aren't your cup of tea. If so, why? i can't really think of any, honestly.
Have you ever been in live concerts/watched them online? i've been to one concert a few months ago and holy heck... i may have gotten invested in one specific song and will likely end up stanning them hard despite my morality
Do you have an artist/band you don't like but have a song from them you like deeply? like. i like the band, but the reason i found out it existed is Kinda Messed Up and honestly, i wish i didn't know. anyway, now i can gush about how much i love awakening by the cut-outs
If you could use a song to be used about a fictional document what tells you as a person, what song would it be? filament from mirai nikki
If you could make a video game and there was a big bad boss, what theme would it have? i'm sorry i'm sorry by kikuo, preferrably without the lyrics because anyone who knows what they mean and don't flinch are probably too dangerous to be kept alive
Do you have physical CDs/purchases from ITunes, etc.? a few katy perry and p!nk cds from like, the days of the original prism album.
What's your favorite cover of any album? honestly anything leeandlie covers is just. perfect
What song makes you automatically cry? the. the guilty crown opening. the first guilty crown opening. im going to cry
What songs/artists/bands you consider to be underrated? kikuo. there are like two kikuo songs people know, but i don't see many people looking further than those two, which is an Absolute Travesty as kikuo's music generally slaps
Have you had that single song what you have searched for so long, but someday you discovered it? very stupid because it's really well known but uh. thinking out loud by ed sheeran
What's your current earworm? hole-dwelling by kikuo
List at least one interesting fact about a song/artist/band you know of! i think mothy has a series of like. 60 songs with a bunch of shorter series within that series
What song do you consider to have dumb lyrics? i'm a big fan of three specific vocaloid songs that literally just don't have lyrics that make sense. toluene is my favorite but it also has actual lyrics scattered around with a meaning. therefore, ievan polkka because it's literally just gibberish
Does your country have folk songs? i like how people really do consider country music to be american folk music, and i agree. yeah
Can you play an instrument. If so, what? i can't really play any, but i do have multiple, most notably an accordion which i have no idea how to play and mostly just use it in voice chats to make my friends suffer
As we're getting closer to Christmas, what's your favorite Christmas song? LAAAAST CHRISTMAS, I GAVE YOU MY HEART, THE VERY NEXT DAY, YOU GAVE IT AWAY
Do you listen to music in general? i listen to vocaloid and jrpg music. yeah
How much do you listen in a single day? at least two hours. AT LEAST.
What's your favorite genre of music? i really like horror vocaloid, and uh. whatever the hell kikuo is doing. also rock and heavy metal are cool if i decide i want to know what the singers are saying
List at least three artists/bands what are your favorites currently! vocaloid producers masa, mothy, and kikuo
List at least three artists/bands what aren't your cup of tea. If so, why? i can't really think of any, honestly.
Have you ever been in live concerts/watched them online? i've been to one concert a few months ago and holy heck... i may have gotten invested in one specific song and will likely end up stanning them hard despite my morality
Do you have an artist/band you don't like but have a song from them you like deeply? like. i like the band, but the reason i found out it existed is Kinda Messed Up and honestly, i wish i didn't know. anyway, now i can gush about how much i love awakening by the cut-outs
If you could use a song to be used about a fictional document what tells you as a person, what song would it be? filament from mirai nikki
If you could make a video game and there was a big bad boss, what theme would it have? i'm sorry i'm sorry by kikuo, preferrably without the lyrics because anyone who knows what they mean and don't flinch are probably too dangerous to be kept alive
Do you have physical CDs/purchases from ITunes, etc.? a few katy perry and p!nk cds from like, the days of the original prism album.
What's your favorite cover of any album? honestly anything leeandlie covers is just. perfect
What song makes you automatically cry? the. the guilty crown opening. the first guilty crown opening. im going to cry
What songs/artists/bands you consider to be underrated? kikuo. there are like two kikuo songs people know, but i don't see many people looking further than those two, which is an Absolute Travesty as kikuo's music generally slaps
Have you had that single song what you have searched for so long, but someday you discovered it? very stupid because it's really well known but uh. thinking out loud by ed sheeran
What's your current earworm? hole-dwelling by kikuo
List at least one interesting fact about a song/artist/band you know of! i think mothy has a series of like. 60 songs with a bunch of shorter series within that series
What song do you consider to have dumb lyrics? i'm a big fan of three specific vocaloid songs that literally just don't have lyrics that make sense. toluene is my favorite but it also has actual lyrics scattered around with a meaning. therefore, ievan polkka because it's literally just gibberish
Does your country have folk songs? i like how people really do consider country music to be american folk music, and i agree. yeah
Can you play an instrument. If so, what? i can't really play any, but i do have multiple, most notably an accordion which i have no idea how to play and mostly just use it in voice chats to make my friends suffer
As we're getting closer to Christmas, what's your favorite Christmas song? LAAAAST CHRISTMAS, I GAVE YOU MY HEART, THE VERY NEXT DAY, YOU GAVE IT AWAY
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
@Beetlefix [quote name="Beetlefix" date="2019-12-02 05:11:08" ] This will be based upon the massive question lists what FRD usually has. But instead of flappy reptiles, we're going to talk about music! You don't have to answer all of the questions, but it would be neat if you did! (Kind of, we can compare stuff to others opinions n' things). I'll lay out 20 questions: ----- [LIST=1] [*] Do you listen to music in general? (This can range from listening to your Spotify lists to concerts) [*] How much do you listen in a single day? [*] What's your favorite genre of music? (It doesn't need to be extremely notified) [*] List at least three artists/bands what are your favorites currently! If so, why? [*] List at least three artists/bands what aren't your cup of tea. If so, why? [*] Have you ever been in live concerts/watched them online? [*] Do you have an artist/band you don't like but have a song from them you like deeply? (This question can also be flipped! Aka an artist/band you like but a song from them you don't like) [*] If you could use a song to be used about a fictional document what tells you as a person, what song would it be? [*]If you could make a video game and there was a big bad boss, what theme would it have? [*] Do you have physical CDs/purchases from ITunes, etc.? [*] What's your favorite cover of any album? [*] What song makes you automatically cry? [*] What songs/artists/bands you consider to be underrated? [*] Have you had that single song what you have searched for so long, but someday you discovered it? [*] What's your current earworm? (Earworms are songs what play on loop inside your head) [*] List at least one interesting fact about a song/artist/band you know of! [*] What song do you consider to have dumb lyrics? [*] Does your country have folk songs? [*] Can you play an instrument. If so, what? [*] As we're getting closer to Christmas, what's your favorite Christmas song? [/LIST] ----- [center][emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center] [/quote] 1. Yes 2. Varies 3. 8 bit, film and videogame soundtracks 4. Gretchen Ratke (because her music tells a story. It's one of the reasons I started reading wings of fire), the piano guys (same reason as Gretchen Ratke) I can't pick. Third artist 5. Chris Tomlinson, newsboys, Toby Mac (modern Christian music is flat-out unappealing) 6. One by straight no chaser, one by weird al, and a few others 7. Yes. The song is "Mozart's 22nd piano concerto in e-flat, third movement." It's the only Mozart piece I tolerate. 8. This question is worded weird. I don't understand it. 9. Not sure 10. Not really 11. What's a cover in the way your using it? 12. A couple, but the three that do it most often are "moonlight" by the piano guys, "Whiteout's Reverie" by Gretchen Ratke, and "a better beginning" by John Paesano 13. Dunno 14. Yup. Quite a few times actually 15. "Mozart's 22nd piano concerto in e flat, third movement" by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, and Brazil's industrial-era theme from Sid Meyer's civilization vi (forgot the composer) 16. Most drummers tend to have mental disorders. 17. Any modern Christian music 18. Depends. 19. Piano and drums 20. "Christmas in sereajevo" by transsiberian orchestra.
@Beetlefix
Beetlefix wrote on 2019-12-02 05:11:08:
This will be based upon the massive question lists what FRD usually has. But instead of flappy reptiles, we're going to talk about music! You don't have to answer all of the questions, but it would be neat if you did! (Kind of, we can compare stuff to others opinions n' things). I'll lay out 20 questions:
  1. Do you listen to music in general? (This can range from listening to your Spotify lists to concerts)
  2. How much do you listen in a single day?
  3. What's your favorite genre of music? (It doesn't need to be extremely notified)
  4. List at least three artists/bands what are your favorites currently! If so, why?
  5. List at least three artists/bands what aren't your cup of tea. If so, why?
  6. Have you ever been in live concerts/watched them online?
  7. Do you have an artist/band you don't like but have a song from them you like deeply? (This question can also be flipped! Aka an artist/band you like but a song from them you don't like)
  8. If you could use a song to be used about a fictional document what tells you as a person, what song would it be?
  9. If you could make a video game and there was a big bad boss, what theme would it have?
  10. Do you have physical CDs/purchases from ITunes, etc.?
  11. What's your favorite cover of any album?
  12. What song makes you automatically cry?
  13. What songs/artists/bands you consider to be underrated?
  14. Have you had that single song what you have searched for so long, but someday you discovered it?
  15. What's your current earworm? (Earworms are songs what play on loop inside your head)
  16. List at least one interesting fact about a song/artist/band you know of!
  17. What song do you consider to have dumb lyrics?
  18. Does your country have folk songs?
  19. Can you play an instrument. If so, what?
  20. As we're getting closer to Christmas, what's your favorite Christmas song?

1. Yes
2. Varies
3. 8 bit, film and videogame soundtracks
4. Gretchen Ratke (because her music tells a story. It's one of the reasons I started reading wings of fire), the piano guys (same reason as Gretchen Ratke) I can't pick. Third artist
5. Chris Tomlinson, newsboys, Toby Mac (modern Christian music is flat-out unappealing)
6. One by straight no chaser, one by weird al, and a few others
7. Yes. The song is "Mozart's 22nd piano concerto in e-flat, third movement." It's the only Mozart piece I tolerate.
8. This question is worded weird. I don't understand it.
9. Not sure
10. Not really
11. What's a cover in the way your using it?
12. A couple, but the three that do it most often are "moonlight" by the piano guys, "Whiteout's Reverie" by Gretchen Ratke, and "a better beginning" by John Paesano
13. Dunno
14. Yup. Quite a few times actually
15. "Mozart's 22nd piano concerto in e flat, third movement" by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, and Brazil's industrial-era theme from Sid Meyer's civilization vi (forgot the composer)
16. Most drummers tend to have mental disorders.
17. Any modern Christian music
18. Depends.
19. Piano and drums
20. "Christmas in sereajevo" by transsiberian orchestra.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png

Do you listen to music in general? (This can range from listening to your Spotify lists to concerts)
Yes? I guess?

How much do you listen in a single day?
Yesterday I listened to a bit, today not so much. Some nights I just have a craving for it.

What's your favorite genre of music? (It doesn't need to be extremely notified)
Dubstep, rock and a mixture of the two is way better

List at least three artists/bands what are your favorites currently! If so, why?
One-Eyed Doll, Cavetown, RIOT

List at least three artists/bands what aren't your cup of tea. If so, why?
Fall Out Boy, yeah nah. Hyde, not a fan of his voice. Queen, nope.

Have you ever been in live concerts/watched them online?
Never been to a show, would like to but you know, need friends.

Do you have an artist/band you don't like but have a song from them you like deeply? (This question can also be flipped! Aka an artist/band you like but a song from them you don't like)
I generally dont listen to artists who I dont like. But I think there’s one Lady Gaga song thats pretty good. Yep, I dont like her.

If you could use a song to be used about a fictional document what tells you as a person, what song would it be?
Early Pink songs seem to be the most accurate.

If you could make a video game and there was a big bad boss, what theme would it have? Ramin Djawadi has some good pieces. He always does good things with music.

Do you have physical CDs/purchases from ITunes, etc.?
Yeah, dude.

What's your favorite cover of any album?
Uhhh, the Gazette usually has some good ones. Dir en Grey too.

What song makes you automatically cry?
Any Olafur Arnalds song lmao bye

What songs/artists/bands you consider to be underrated?
Most of the things i listen to pfff.

Have you had that single song what you have searched for so long, but someday you discovered it?
Dystopia by Pixel Terror and JayKode was dope.

What's your current earworm? (Earworms are songs what play on loop inside your head) No such song right now

List at least one interesting fact about a song/artist/band you know of!
Uhh, Emilie Autumn lied about a lot of things.

What song do you consider to have dumb lyrics?
100 Percent by Angelspit

Does your country have folk songs?
Uhhh probably?

Can you play an instrument. If so, what?
I tried a few, didnt pan out.
As we're getting closer to Christmas, what's your favorite Christmas song?
I hate christmas songs. Like, hate, hate.

Do you listen to music in general? (This can range from listening to your Spotify lists to concerts)
Yes? I guess?

Yesterday I listened to a bit, today not so much. Some nights I just have a craving for it.

Dubstep, rock and a mixture of the two is way better

List at least three artists/bands what are your favorites currently! If so, why?
One-Eyed Doll, Cavetown, RIOT

Fall Out Boy, yeah nah. Hyde, not a fan of his voice. Queen, nope.

Never been to a show, would like to but you know, need friends.

Do you have an artist/band you don't like but have a song from them you like deeply? (This question can also be flipped! Aka an artist/band you like but a song from them you don't like)
I generally dont listen to artists who I dont like. But I think there’s one Lady Gaga song thats pretty good. Yep, I dont like her.

If you could use a song to be used about a fictional document what tells you as a person, what song would it be?
Early Pink songs seem to be the most accurate.

If you could make a video game and there was a big bad boss, what theme would it have? Ramin Djawadi has some good pieces. He always does good things with music.

Yeah, dude.

Uhhh, the Gazette usually has some good ones. Dir en Grey too.

Any Olafur Arnalds song lmao bye

Most of the things i listen to pfff.

Have you had that single song what you have searched for so long, but someday you discovered it?
Dystopia by Pixel Terror and JayKode was dope.

What's your current earworm? (Earworms are songs what play on loop inside your head) No such song right now

Uhh, Emilie Autumn lied about a lot of things.

100 Percent by Angelspit

Uhhh probably?

I tried a few, didnt pan out.
I hate christmas songs. Like, hate, hate.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
-Do you listen to music in general? (This can range from listening to your Spotify lists to concerts)
Hell yeah! I listen to music as much as possible, IDK what I would do without it

-How much do you listen in a single day?
It depends on what I'm doing, but I'd say roughly 6 hours or less ish? Like I said I will listen to music as much as physically possible.

-What's your favorite genre of music? (It doesn't need to be extremely notified)
A mix of everything! Put probably early 2000s pop/rock punk

-List at least three artists/bands what are your favorites currently! If so, why?
Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco and Set It Off. The first two mostly for nostalgia and Set It Off has a good sound.

-List at least three artists/bands what aren't your cup of tea. If so, why?
I'm finding a lot of modern songs more displeasing than say the artist, its just not really my style.

-Have you ever been in live concerts/watched them online?
I have been to two concerts, and watched a ton of videos of them on Youtube lol.

-Do you have an artist/band you don't like but have a song from them you like deeply? (This question can also be flipped! Aka an artist/band you like but a song from them you don't like)I really love Sunflower thanks to Spider-verse, but I'm not too big a fan of Post Malone or Swae Lee is it?

-If you could make a video game and there was a big bad boss, what theme would it have?
Oh god, it would have to have a song similar to something you would hear in like, Narnia or Lord of the Rings, i'm a sucker for movie scores like those

-Do you have physical CDs/purchases from ITunes, etc.?
I don't have anything to use a CD with so I just use Spotify or Youtube if they don't have a song/album

-What's your favorite cover of any album?
Nothing really comes to mind right now-

-What song makes you automatically cry?
Depending on my mood lots of songs can make me cry on demand, but its usually Amazing Grace which was played at my grandpas funeral, or some select songs from movies because the Battle song from Narnia? Blast that and I will be a sobbing mess because It's so beautiful, and it brings back good memories.

-What songs/artists/bands you consider to be underrated?
IDKhow definitely deserves more recognition, and I don't see many others talk about Set It Off so lets add that to the list.

-Have you had that single song what you have searched for so long, but someday you discovered it?
Many times lol, and it is the best feeling to finally discover it.

-What's your current earworm? (Earworms are songs what play on loop inside your head)
Right now its probably The Road Goes On from this old LOTR musical, the vocals are just sticking with me so pleasing to listen to.

-List at least one interesting fact about a song/artist/band you know of!
I'm not very good on facts, but I can tell you FOB has been in some pretty interesting commercials.

-What song do you consider to have dumb lyrics?
I k n o w there is this one song that bothers the hell outta me with the lyrics but I can't remember it.

-Does your country have folk songs?
I don't think so?

-Can you play an instrument. If so, what?
I played the Trombone all of middle school and half of High School, and I am trying to teach myself classic guitar.

-As we're getting closer to Christmas, what's your favorite Christmas song?
Literally anything by Trans Siberian Orchestra, I can't choose o n e-
-Do you listen to music in general? (This can range from listening to your Spotify lists to concerts)
Hell yeah! I listen to music as much as possible, IDK what I would do without it

-How much do you listen in a single day?
It depends on what I'm doing, but I'd say roughly 6 hours or less ish? Like I said I will listen to music as much as physically possible.

-What's your favorite genre of music? (It doesn't need to be extremely notified)
A mix of everything! Put probably early 2000s pop/rock punk

-List at least three artists/bands what are your favorites currently! If so, why?
Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco and Set It Off. The first two mostly for nostalgia and Set It Off has a good sound.

-List at least three artists/bands what aren't your cup of tea. If so, why?
I'm finding a lot of modern songs more displeasing than say the artist, its just not really my style.

-Have you ever been in live concerts/watched them online?
I have been to two concerts, and watched a ton of videos of them on Youtube lol.

-Do you have an artist/band you don't like but have a song from them you like deeply? (This question can also be flipped! Aka an artist/band you like but a song from them you don't like)I really love Sunflower thanks to Spider-verse, but I'm not too big a fan of Post Malone or Swae Lee is it?

-If you could make a video game and there was a big bad boss, what theme would it have?
Oh god, it would have to have a song similar to something you would hear in like, Narnia or Lord of the Rings, i'm a sucker for movie scores like those

-Do you have physical CDs/purchases from ITunes, etc.?
I don't have anything to use a CD with so I just use Spotify or Youtube if they don't have a song/album

-What's your favorite cover of any album?
Nothing really comes to mind right now-

-What song makes you automatically cry?
Depending on my mood lots of songs can make me cry on demand, but its usually Amazing Grace which was played at my grandpas funeral, or some select songs from movies because the Battle song from Narnia? Blast that and I will be a sobbing mess because It's so beautiful, and it brings back good memories.

-What songs/artists/bands you consider to be underrated?
IDKhow definitely deserves more recognition, and I don't see many others talk about Set It Off so lets add that to the list.

-Have you had that single song what you have searched for so long, but someday you discovered it?
Many times lol, and it is the best feeling to finally discover it.

-What's your current earworm? (Earworms are songs what play on loop inside your head)
Right now its probably The Road Goes On from this old LOTR musical, the vocals are just sticking with me so pleasing to listen to.

-List at least one interesting fact about a song/artist/band you know of!
I'm not very good on facts, but I can tell you FOB has been in some pretty interesting commercials.

-What song do you consider to have dumb lyrics?
I k n o w there is this one song that bothers the hell outta me with the lyrics but I can't remember it.

-Does your country have folk songs?
I don't think so?

-Can you play an instrument. If so, what?
I played the Trombone all of middle school and half of High School, and I am trying to teach myself classic guitar.

-As we're getting closer to Christmas, what's your favorite Christmas song?
Literally anything by Trans Siberian Orchestra, I can't choose o n e-
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
  1. Yes, I listen to music a lot! I have a downloaded list of my favourite songs on spotify.
  2. It depends. I like to listen to music while doing homework so if I have a lot of homework I’ll listen a ton. I’ll also listen while drawing and sometimes while playing a game if I don’t feel like listening to the in-game audio. In general I listen quite a bit.
  3. I have barely any knowledge about different genres but I believe what I listen to most is called folk. Other than that, alternative rock and indie I think
  4. My all-time favourites are Radical Face, Lord Huron, and Glass animals! Other than them, I really like Young the Giant, The Oh Hellos, SIÁMES and recently Forrest Day too. Other honorable mentions are Cosmo Sheldrake, Lemon Demon, Low Roar and Mother Mother.
  5. Can’t think of anything aside from the cliches. I guess I don’t like Panic! At The Disco as much as most seem to but I don’t hate all their music or anything. I just don’t know many bands I don’t like!
  6. Yep! Recently I’ve been going to lots! It all began when my mom found out Lord Huron was going to do a live performance close to where we live, since she likes their music too. We decided to go and it was so much fun that I wanted to go to more. Since then I’ve gone to the Strumbellas, Young the Giant, and just two weeks ago we went to see Radical Face! It was so good and definitely my favourite concert until now!
  7. As I already said I’m not the biggest fan of P!ATD but I remember really liking “The End of All Things”. I haven’t listened to it for a while but I was super obsessed with the song a while back.
  8. Oh man I have no clue. I don’t listen to songs because I relate to them, I listen to songs because I like to make up characters and stories that would fit with the song. Gonna have to skip this one (but I might edit later idk).
  9. Songs that come to mind are The Wolf by SIAMES, Bust Your Kneecaps by Pomplamoose, Little Pistol by Mother Mother, and River Rat by Forrest Day, which I was already thinking would make for a good character, villain or not!
  10. Well, I only really use Spotify!
  11. That’s a great question! I don’t know what my favourite would be but I really like the covers of Mirror Master by Young the Giant, Waking Up the Giants by Grizfolk, and Wolves of the Revolution (which is a single) by The Arcadian Wild.
  12. I don’t have a song that always makes me cry but the first song I remember ever crying to, just because of the music, was a game ost: A closer understanding of the past from Ori and the Blind Forest. It’s just so beautiful! Other than that, and this might sound stupid, the minecraft ost gets me sometimes too lmao. It’s just game osts, which is interesting
  13. Forrest Day! Now they get like 12 thousand listeners per month on Spotify but thatms because a lot of people (including me) found them through a popular video on youtube. When I first checked them out they only got around 1 thousand.
  14. Not really. There was one song that took me like a day to find years ago because I didn’t know the title but I forgot it again
  15. Provanity by Amanda Palmer and the Grand Theft Orchestra! I don’t even know why, I listened to it once a few days ago afger not having heard it for months. It’s a good song though.
  16. Radical Face got his name from a flyer for plastic surgery that said something something radical face, found it funny, and started using it. He said this at the start of the concert of his I went to!
  17. Two Trucks by Lemon Demon. It’s a nice song but the lyrics are, uh, special...
  18. None that I know of, honestly. We do have the national anthem of course: Het Wilhelmus!
  19. I used to play the violin for like 7-8 years I think, but I stopped around this time last year. I barely played anymore and the lessons just gave me lots of stress so I decided to stop. I do miss making music sometimes though, I might pick it up again in a few years, or try something else like piano.
  20. I barely celebrate christmas so I don’t have one! If I had to pick though, the first thing that comes to mind is Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow! (Or whatever it’s called)
  1. Yes, I listen to music a lot! I have a downloaded list of my favourite songs on spotify.
  2. It depends. I like to listen to music while doing homework so if I have a lot of homework I’ll listen a ton. I’ll also listen while drawing and sometimes while playing a game if I don’t feel like listening to the in-game audio. In general I listen quite a bit.
  3. I have barely any knowledge about different genres but I believe what I listen to most is called folk. Other than that, alternative rock and indie I think
  4. My all-time favourites are Radical Face, Lord Huron, and Glass animals! Other than them, I really like Young the Giant, The Oh Hellos, SIÁMES and recently Forrest Day too. Other honorable mentions are Cosmo Sheldrake, Lemon Demon, Low Roar and Mother Mother.
  5. Can’t think of anything aside from the cliches. I guess I don’t like Panic! At The Disco as much as most seem to but I don’t hate all their music or anything. I just don’t know many bands I don’t like!
  6. Yep! Recently I’ve been going to lots! It all began when my mom found out Lord Huron was going to do a live performance close to where we live, since she likes their music too. We decided to go and it was so much fun that I wanted to go to more. Since then I’ve gone to the Strumbellas, Young the Giant, and just two weeks ago we went to see Radical Face! It was so good and definitely my favourite concert until now!
  7. As I already said I’m not the biggest fan of P!ATD but I remember really liking “The End of All Things”. I haven’t listened to it for a while but I was super obsessed with the song a while back.
  8. Oh man I have no clue. I don’t listen to songs because I relate to them, I listen to songs because I like to make up characters and stories that would fit with the song. Gonna have to skip this one (but I might edit later idk).
  9. Songs that come to mind are The Wolf by SIAMES, Bust Your Kneecaps by Pomplamoose, Little Pistol by Mother Mother, and River Rat by Forrest Day, which I was already thinking would make for a good character, villain or not!
  10. Well, I only really use Spotify!
  11. That’s a great question! I don’t know what my favourite would be but I really like the covers of Mirror Master by Young the Giant, Waking Up the Giants by Grizfolk, and Wolves of the Revolution (which is a single) by The Arcadian Wild.
  12. I don’t have a song that always makes me cry but the first song I remember ever crying to, just because of the music, was a game ost: A closer understanding of the past from Ori and the Blind Forest. It’s just so beautiful! Other than that, and this might sound stupid, the minecraft ost gets me sometimes too lmao. It’s just game osts, which is interesting
  13. Forrest Day! Now they get like 12 thousand listeners per month on Spotify but thatms because a lot of people (including me) found them through a popular video on youtube. When I first checked them out they only got around 1 thousand.
  14. Not really. There was one song that took me like a day to find years ago because I didn’t know the title but I forgot it again
  15. Provanity by Amanda Palmer and the Grand Theft Orchestra! I don’t even know why, I listened to it once a few days ago afger not having heard it for months. It’s a good song though.
  16. Radical Face got his name from a flyer for plastic surgery that said something something radical face, found it funny, and started using it. He said this at the start of the concert of his I went to!
  17. Two Trucks by Lemon Demon. It’s a nice song but the lyrics are, uh, special...
  18. None that I know of, honestly. We do have the national anthem of course: Het Wilhelmus!
  19. I used to play the violin for like 7-8 years I think, but I stopped around this time last year. I barely played anymore and the lessons just gave me lots of stress so I decided to stop. I do miss making music sometimes though, I might pick it up again in a few years, or try something else like piano.
  20. I barely celebrate christmas so I don’t have one! If I had to pick though, the first thing that comes to mind is Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow! (Or whatever it’s called)
RAS7foa.png
Wn94zHr.png
XmHV7tO.png
bYt72YT.png
dEe2UrM.png

edsfge
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx skyleaf.gif
of course !

most days I listen whenever I am not talking or working!!!

I love indie genres as well as shoegaze and dream pop pretty well

of montreal
neutral milk hotel
slowdive

oasis
imagine dragons
twenty one pilots

yes!

yes, well, at least I used to hate them. I wasnt much of an mgmt person for the longest time but recently I rlly enjoy When You Die, Kids, and Little Dark Age

the man who told everything by doves

If you could make a video game and there was a big bad boss, what theme would it have?
U, U, D, D, L, R, L, R, A, B, Select, Start by deftones

nope :/

I rlly love skeletal lamping by of montreal

no children by the mountain goats

I dont like that word

the song thats like hahaha that is russian

What's your current earworm? (Earworms are songs what play on loop inside your head)
none

he lives in the same city as my grandfather :>

lots of them! I like dumb lyrics..

yes

yes, guitar and keys. used to play clarinet

sleigh ride
of course !

most days I listen whenever I am not talking or working!!!

I love indie genres as well as shoegaze and dream pop pretty well

of montreal
neutral milk hotel
slowdive

oasis
imagine dragons
twenty one pilots

yes!

yes, well, at least I used to hate them. I wasnt much of an mgmt person for the longest time but recently I rlly enjoy When You Die, Kids, and Little Dark Age

the man who told everything by doves

If you could make a video game and there was a big bad boss, what theme would it have?
U, U, D, D, L, R, L, R, A, B, Select, Start by deftones

nope :/

I rlly love skeletal lamping by of montreal

no children by the mountain goats

I dont like that word

the song thats like hahaha that is russian

What's your current earworm? (Earworms are songs what play on loop inside your head)
none

he lives in the same city as my grandfather :>

lots of them! I like dumb lyrics..

yes

yes, guitar and keys. used to play clarinet

sleigh ride
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
1. Yes, obviously
2. Usually around two albums a day, sometimes more, sometimes less.
3. I don't really have an all time favorite genre, I guess I like a lot of punk and experimental music.
4. The Residents have been a favorite of mine for awhile. They've made some of the most original and ground breaking music I've ever listened to. Pere Ubu are also kind of a favorite of mine, mainly for their album The Modern Dance. In terms of more modern music I'm a huge fan of Julia Holter. Tragedy and Aviary have been some of my favorite releases from this decade.
5. It would be easy to just grab some random top 40 artists and call it a day but to me that feels like cheating, so I'll go for some more controversial picks. First off, Radiohead. I cannot stand their brand of psuedo-experimental britpop garbage. Next, My Chemical Romance. Can't stand any of that emo pop trash that polluted the airwaves in the 2000s. I'll end this part with Tame Impala, who have created some of the most generic and uninspired neo-psychedelia I've ever listened to.
6. I saw Black Sabbath live with my father a few years ago.
7. Going back to Julia Holter, I loved Aviary, but man is Les Jeux to You a bad song. Completely breaks the flow of the album.
8. I'd use European Son by The Velvet Underground for reasons you will never understand
9. Descent Into the Inferno by Foetus.
10. Yeah I've got a bunch of CDs, 153 by my count.
11. I really love the cover of Funerals From the Astral Sphere by Midnight Odyssey.
12. Never Known Questions by The Residents. Not Available hits me in a lot of weird emotional places.
13. Uranium Club, they're easily my favorite band to have been spawned from this decade and I never hear anyone talk about them (who wasn't already introduced to them through me anyways).
14. Not really. Most of the stuff I would have heard a few years ago and not caught the name of is stuff I wouldn't care for today.
15. Bike Cops by The Taxpayers
16. The Velvet Underground & Nico was originally slated to be released in 1966 but was pushed back due to the insistence of Frank Zappa, and due to Andy Warhol wanting to put a sticker on the front cover.
17. Gary Floyd by Butthole Surfers.
18. As an American, I'd say the answer is yes.
19. I can play guitar.
20. If you start playing Christmas music near me I will file a restraining order.
1. Yes, obviously
2. Usually around two albums a day, sometimes more, sometimes less.
3. I don't really have an all time favorite genre, I guess I like a lot of punk and experimental music.
4. The Residents have been a favorite of mine for awhile. They've made some of the most original and ground breaking music I've ever listened to. Pere Ubu are also kind of a favorite of mine, mainly for their album The Modern Dance. In terms of more modern music I'm a huge fan of Julia Holter. Tragedy and Aviary have been some of my favorite releases from this decade.
5. It would be easy to just grab some random top 40 artists and call it a day but to me that feels like cheating, so I'll go for some more controversial picks. First off, Radiohead. I cannot stand their brand of psuedo-experimental britpop garbage. Next, My Chemical Romance. Can't stand any of that emo pop trash that polluted the airwaves in the 2000s. I'll end this part with Tame Impala, who have created some of the most generic and uninspired neo-psychedelia I've ever listened to.
6. I saw Black Sabbath live with my father a few years ago.
7. Going back to Julia Holter, I loved Aviary, but man is Les Jeux to You a bad song. Completely breaks the flow of the album.
8. I'd use European Son by The Velvet Underground for reasons you will never understand
9. Descent Into the Inferno by Foetus.
10. Yeah I've got a bunch of CDs, 153 by my count.
11. I really love the cover of Funerals From the Astral Sphere by Midnight Odyssey.
12. Never Known Questions by The Residents. Not Available hits me in a lot of weird emotional places.
13. Uranium Club, they're easily my favorite band to have been spawned from this decade and I never hear anyone talk about them (who wasn't already introduced to them through me anyways).
14. Not really. Most of the stuff I would have heard a few years ago and not caught the name of is stuff I wouldn't care for today.
15. Bike Cops by The Taxpayers
16. The Velvet Underground & Nico was originally slated to be released in 1966 but was pushed back due to the insistence of Frank Zappa, and due to Andy Warhol wanting to put a sticker on the front cover.
17. Gary Floyd by Butthole Surfers.
18. As an American, I'd say the answer is yes.
19. I can play guitar.
20. If you start playing Christmas music near me I will file a restraining order.
"Darkness still fell upon the cliff and the horn of the new moon vanished in the end behind the window of the wall as into a long-feared shelter in the Earth rich with the frames humility of God's memory and reflections. The stars in the sky shivered as they crawled once more up the fantastic ladder and into the void of themselves. They wondered whose turn would be next to fall from the sky as the last ghost of the crew had died and they alone were left to frame Christ's tree and home."
  1. Do you listen to music in general?
    - ye !
    - on average i used to listen to more than i do now, but currently still a decent amount on average (...i have a lastfm account tho)
  3. What's your favorite genre of music? (It doesn't need to be extremely notified)
    - hhhhhhh generally i dont have One Big Fave Genre despite the fact i listen to a lot of electronic music. anything that isnt like incredibly noisy or incredibly loud or incredibly overwhelming goes
  4. List at least three artists/bands what are your favorites currently! If so, why?
    - moa pillar - for, by now, barely comprehensible and also potentially personal reasons, it's wild and beautiful. ive also listened to his music in, uhhhhh, barely comprehensible amounts....... :D:D:D i feel embarrassed sometimes (bc my lastfm shows it all), but honestly whatever / kate nv - she just has rlly nice music i rlly like it / argo vals - probably my most fav local (i.e estonian) music artist, i like going to his gigs even if i currently dont actively listen to his music outside of those.
    - yknow. honestly? i dont have enough mental resources to have any active dislikes
    - oh heck yeah, plenty by now. including all 3 listed in the at-least-3-favs question - moa pillar a whopping 7 times (in 3 different countries, may i say ! dedication n weird love, innit <3), kate nv twice, argo vals 5 times. the first concert i went to on my own was ólafur arnalds in i think 2013.
  7. (...) an artist/band you like but a song from them you don't like
    - with moa i barely listen to hunting ep these days :D and im generally more attuned to his more recent stuff
  8. (q skipped)
  9. (q skipped)
    - ive got digital, ive got cds, ive got tapes, ive got vinyl records, (although rather small amount of each of the physical formats haha) (but do have at least one way to play each of em !)
    - oh man i have no one specific fave cover art, there are Plenty Of Those Out There
    - depends on the mood rlly......not many songs that generally make me cry with 100% success rate
    - honestly who am i to say who or what is underrated if i barely know what's rated or overrated !
  14. Have you had that single song what you have searched for so long, but someday you discovered it?
    - there was this probably videofile in an old comp of ours, the track used in it intrigued me. mayve also been audiofile, dont remember. file name was 'clark' which in retrospect was a big hint, but i only stumbled upon the track a lot later. it was ted by clark.
  15. What's your current earworm? (Earworms are songs what play on loop inside your head)
    - i dont rlly have 1 certain earworm rn. but did get für oksana by nublu ft gameboy tetris stuck in my head when i was riding by bus thru a certain town mentioned in the song's chorus rather recently :D even if the song mayve got overplayed on the radio, but i dont really happen to listen to estonian fm radios much at all, so songs don't get spoiled like that for me, thankfully perhaps
    - orelipoiss, an estonian music artist and singer etc, has an album with a whole lot of mostly very short songs, 99 of them, as it says on the tin (the album's name is üheksakümmendüheksa, or basically in translation ninetynine)
    - there was this song one year at eesti laul, the estonian thing for choosing a song for eurovision, and the song's lyrics/chorus just... excuse me, estonia and spain arE NOT SEPARATED BY AN OCEAN,,, AAAa
    - ye!
    - i have a ukulele but can only play single chords lmao
    - what are xmas songs and how do i eat them....i have no fave... ALTHOUGH THERE IS THIS GEM (bloopers of this vid) (the lad w the accordion is aforementioned moa)
  1. Do you listen to music in general?
    - ye !
    - on average i used to listen to more than i do now, but currently still a decent amount on average (...i have a lastfm account tho)
    - hhhhhhh generally i dont have One Big Fave Genre despite the fact i listen to a lot of electronic music. anything that isnt like incredibly noisy or incredibly loud or incredibly overwhelming goes
    - moa pillar - for, by now, barely comprehensible and also potentially personal reasons, it's wild and beautiful. ive also listened to his music in, uhhhhh, barely comprehensible amounts....... :D:D:D i feel embarrassed sometimes (bc my lastfm shows it all), but honestly whatever / kate nv - she just has rlly nice music i rlly like it / argo vals - probably my most fav local (i.e estonian) music artist, i like going to his gigs even if i currently dont actively listen to his music outside of those.
    - yknow. honestly? i dont have enough mental resources to have any active dislikes
    - oh heck yeah, plenty by now. including all 3 listed in the at-least-3-favs question - moa pillar a whopping 7 times (in 3 different countries, may i say ! dedication n weird love, innit <3), kate nv twice, argo vals 5 times. the first concert i went to on my own was ólafur arnalds in i think 2013.
  7. (...) an artist/band you like but a song from them you don't like
    - with moa i barely listen to hunting ep these days :D and im generally more attuned to his more recent stuff
  8. (q skipped)
  9. (q skipped)
    - ive got digital, ive got cds, ive got tapes, ive got vinyl records, (although rather small amount of each of the physical formats haha) (but do have at least one way to play each of em !)
    - oh man i have no one specific fave cover art, there are Plenty Of Those Out There
    - depends on the mood rlly......not many songs that generally make me cry with 100% success rate
    - honestly who am i to say who or what is underrated if i barely know what's rated or overrated !
    - there was this probably videofile in an old comp of ours, the track used in it intrigued me. mayve also been audiofile, dont remember. file name was 'clark' which in retrospect was a big hint, but i only stumbled upon the track a lot later. it was ted by clark.
    - i dont rlly have 1 certain earworm rn. but did get für oksana by nublu ft gameboy tetris stuck in my head when i was riding by bus thru a certain town mentioned in the song's chorus rather recently :D even if the song mayve got overplayed on the radio, but i dont really happen to listen to estonian fm radios much at all, so songs don't get spoiled like that for me, thankfully perhaps
    - orelipoiss, an estonian music artist and singer etc, has an album with a whole lot of mostly very short songs, 99 of them, as it says on the tin (the album's name is üheksakümmendüheksa, or basically in translation ninetynine)
    - there was this song one year at eesti laul, the estonian thing for choosing a song for eurovision, and the song's lyrics/chorus just... excuse me, estonia and spain arE NOT SEPARATED BY AN OCEAN,,, AAAa
    - ye!
    - i have a ukulele but can only play single chords lmao
    - what are xmas songs and how do i eat them....i have no fave... ALTHOUGH THERE IS THIS GEM (bloopers of this vid) (the lad w the accordion is aforementioned moa)
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
Oh yeah

I like to have it on while I'm walking around/doing work, so usually it ends up being a couple hours.

What's your favorite genre of music?
This is a little funky, but I like songs that have some kind of story to them or that I can connect to a story.

The Mechanisms- immortal amoral cyborg space pirates tell tragic queer retellings of folklore. If that concept doesn't intrigue you, then I don't know what to say.

The Doubleclicks- songs about nerds, feminism, gender, and dinosaurs. Their songs are either really funny, make me cry, or both.

Heather Dale- gorgeous ballads about topics ranging from King Arthur to selkies to the International Space Station

I can't think of them off the top of my head. The people who do pop covers of songs over the credits of Disney movies?

I really wanted to attend a Mechanisms concert, but unfortunately they are across an ocean. Their recordings are really fun to watch, though, especially since you get the band being snarky inbetween songs.

Do you have an artist/band you don't like but have a song from them you like deeply?
I'm going to reverse this- I like most of Steeleye Span's stuff, especially the songs from their Wintersmith album, but "The Making of a Man" is just too repetitive for me.

"Wonders" by SJ Tucker

If I'm allowed to steal boss fight music from somewhere else, "Wonderland Round Three" by Griffin McElroy. If not, then "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!" by ABBA.

I like to have physical CDs, but I cannot always afford them.

"Faerie Revel" by Pandora Celtica. Gotta love that art nouveau style.

"Rainbow Connection" by Kermit the Frog!

Seanan McGuire is an amazing author and songwriter, and all of the songs that I've actually been able to find recordings of have been great. Also, filk in general is an amazing category of music that deserves more recognition.

Not exactly? I have a bunch of songs that I know mostly from parodies, and then when the actual song comes on I'll start singing along and get odd looks from people who know the real thing. And then I look up the actual lyrics and they're usually not as much fun as the parody version.

What's your current earworm?
For most of this week it's been "Into the Unknown" from Frozen 2, because I saw that movie with my family.

All of the girls in the bridge of "Wicked Girls" are named for friends of writer Seanan McGuire. In addition, she sometimes switches them out with the names of other friends when she performs it live. Also, Jane Banks from Mary Poppins appears in the chorus but not any of the verses.

"Running From Love in a Bear Suit" from Phineas and Ferb. Exactly what the title implies. It's a fun song and I like it.

Love me some good American folk music.

I play the viola and have been working on learning the ocarina.

Trepak/The Russian Dance from The Nutcracker.
Oh yeah

I like to have it on while I'm walking around/doing work, so usually it ends up being a couple hours.

What's your favorite genre of music?
This is a little funky, but I like songs that have some kind of story to them or that I can connect to a story.

The Mechanisms- immortal amoral cyborg space pirates tell tragic queer retellings of folklore. If that concept doesn't intrigue you, then I don't know what to say.

The Doubleclicks- songs about nerds, feminism, gender, and dinosaurs. Their songs are either really funny, make me cry, or both.

Heather Dale- gorgeous ballads about topics ranging from King Arthur to selkies to the International Space Station

I can't think of them off the top of my head. The people who do pop covers of songs over the credits of Disney movies?

I really wanted to attend a Mechanisms concert, but unfortunately they are across an ocean. Their recordings are really fun to watch, though, especially since you get the band being snarky inbetween songs.

Do you have an artist/band you don't like but have a song from them you like deeply?
I'm going to reverse this- I like most of Steeleye Span's stuff, especially the songs from their Wintersmith album, but "The Making of a Man" is just too repetitive for me.

"Wonders" by SJ Tucker

If I'm allowed to steal boss fight music from somewhere else, "Wonderland Round Three" by Griffin McElroy. If not, then "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!" by ABBA.

I like to have physical CDs, but I cannot always afford them.

"Faerie Revel" by Pandora Celtica. Gotta love that art nouveau style.

"Rainbow Connection" by Kermit the Frog!

Seanan McGuire is an amazing author and songwriter, and all of the songs that I've actually been able to find recordings of have been great. Also, filk in general is an amazing category of music that deserves more recognition.

Not exactly? I have a bunch of songs that I know mostly from parodies, and then when the actual song comes on I'll start singing along and get odd looks from people who know the real thing. And then I look up the actual lyrics and they're usually not as much fun as the parody version.

What's your current earworm?
For most of this week it's been "Into the Unknown" from Frozen 2, because I saw that movie with my family.

All of the girls in the bridge of "Wicked Girls" are named for friends of writer Seanan McGuire. In addition, she sometimes switches them out with the names of other friends when she performs it live. Also, Jane Banks from Mary Poppins appears in the chorus but not any of the verses.

"Running From Love in a Bear Suit" from Phineas and Ferb. Exactly what the title implies. It's a fun song and I like it.

Love me some good American folk music.

I play the viola and have been working on learning the ocarina.

Trepak/The Russian Dance from The Nutcracker.
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
Yes, Spotify

Hard to give an exact amount but I'd say about 3-5 hours on average

Metal and rock, but I listen to all kinds of music genres.

Sabaton, Beast in Black and Powerwolf. All of them are great metal bands.

Most rappers and K-pop bands.

I haven't had the chance to visit a concert but I have watched them online

Venom from Eminem. He makes great music but most of his songs aren't quite my cup of tea. Venom is pretty good though.

Maybe "Happy" by Pharrel Williams?

"The fifth angel" by Beast in Black

None that I own/have bought

The cover of Powerwolf's "The Sacrament of Sin"

Haven't encountered a song like that yet

Mono Inc.

I think I did at one point but I cannot remember what it was

I don't have one atm

Sabaton's drummer is Floor Jansen's (Nightwish's singers) boyfriend

"Coleus Sanctus" by Powerwolf but in a good way

"Säkkijärven polkka." Ievan Polkka is technically not a folk song (I don't think so at least) but it's likely quite well known

I cannot

I don't have one.
Yes, Spotify

Hard to give an exact amount but I'd say about 3-5 hours on average

Metal and rock, but I listen to all kinds of music genres.

Sabaton, Beast in Black and Powerwolf. All of them are great metal bands.

Most rappers and K-pop bands.

I haven't had the chance to visit a concert but I have watched them online

Venom from Eminem. He makes great music but most of his songs aren't quite my cup of tea. Venom is pretty good though.

Maybe "Happy" by Pharrel Williams?

"The fifth angel" by Beast in Black

None that I own/have bought

The cover of Powerwolf's "The Sacrament of Sin"

Haven't encountered a song like that yet

Mono Inc.

I think I did at one point but I cannot remember what it was

I don't have one atm

Sabaton's drummer is Floor Jansen's (Nightwish's singers) boyfriend

"Coleus Sanctus" by Powerwolf but in a good way

"Säkkijärven polkka." Ievan Polkka is technically not a folk song (I don't think so at least) but it's likely quite well known

I cannot

I don't have one.
Yes, my lair is a thematic mess but I like all of the flights. And yes, I will name those dragons at some point

3B15OeM.png
HouhGS9.png4SzSxLW.pngMUYNhfy.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4