Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Music question list!
1 2 3 4
[LIST=1] [*]Do you listen to music in general? (This can range from listening to your Spotify lists to concerts) [indent]Yeah![/indent] [*]How much do you listen in a single day? [indent]probably at least 30 minutes a day, bare minimum [/indent] [*]What's your favorite genre of music? (It doesn't need to be extremely notified) [indent]aa i love too many! alternative, classic rock, prog, indie pop, and lately i've been really into experimental rap. [/indent] [*]List at least three artists/bands what are your favorites currently! If so, why? [indent]Florence + the Machine, clipping., and Rush [/indent] [*]List at least three artists/bands what aren't your cup of tea. If so, why? [indent]honestly i can't think of any specific artists i dislike bc i don't listen to the kinds of music i don't like obvi asdkfk[/indent] [*]Have you ever been in live concerts/watched them online? [indent]a couple! i've seen Vinnie Moore, Gus G, Weird Al, and Blink 182 (but honestly i just went to that last one to see the Naked and Famous open for them but they only played one song asdfklj) [/indent] [*]Do you have an artist/band you don't like but have a song from them you like deeply? (This question can also be flipped! Aka an artist/band you like but a song from them you don't like) [indent](genre not a band but) i'm not a fan of country but i LOVE [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWQdEDtveB0]Gunpowder & Lead[/url] by Miranda Lambert. can't say if i dislike her music in general bc that's honestly the only song i've listened to by her[/indent] [*]If you could use a song to be used about a fictional document what tells you as a person, what song would it be? [indent]that is a great question. maybe [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr-SqRWImmI]Oh No![/url] by Marina and the Diamonds?[/indent] [*]If you could make a video game and there was a big bad boss, what theme would it have? [indent]a boss themed after [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIKqgE4BwAY]Gimme Chocolate! by BABYMETAL[/url] could be pretty funny [/indent] [*]Do you have physical CDs/purchases from ITunes, etc.? [indent]i have a dvd of Aerial Visions by Vinnie Moore, and that's the only physical copy of music i have, but my iTunes library is. extensive asdfgje [/indent] [*]What's your favorite cover of any album? [indent]Splendor & Misery by clipping. has a fantastic cover, but i may be biased cause that's one of my favorite albums. i also have the cover for 2112 by Rush on a tshirt cause that like. IS my favorite album. [/indent] [*]What song makes you automatically cry? [indent]they don't really make me cry but True Believer by clipping. and Fix You by Coldplay get to me. [/indent] [*]What songs/artists/bands you consider to be underrated? [indent]clipping.!!!![/indent] [*]Have you had that single song what you have searched for so long, but someday you discovered it? [indent]hmm no, i don't think i've ever felt that way about a single song! [/indent] [*]What's your current earworm? (Earworms are songs what play on loop inside your head) [indent][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcmErbAsI7I]Strip Away My Conscience[/url] from Crazy Ex Girlfriend [/indent] [*]List at least one interesting fact about a song/artist/band you know of! [indent][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEuOoMprDqg]Xanadu by Rush[/url] is based on an unfinished old poem that was written on an opium trip![/indent] [*]What song do you consider to have dumb lyrics? [indent]obviously the dumbness is purposeful bc it's a parody but [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkf5VnLWjsE]Scary Scary Sexy Lady[/url] from Crazy Ex Girlfriend [/indent] [*]Does your country have folk songs? [indent]i'm certain the us has some old folk songs, but i can't say i'm familiar with any of them[/indent] [*]Can you play an instrument. If so, what? [indent]i used to be a percussionist, so i actually played a few instruments, but it's been a few years so i've kind of forgotten how to play anything (except for megalovania on the piano for meme purposes lol)[/indent] [*]As we're getting closer to Christmas, what's your favorite Christmas song? [indent]White Christmas is lovely [emoji=familiar heart size=1] (i'll never get one cause i live in tx tho rip)[/indent] [/LIST]
  1. Do you listen to music in general? (This can range from listening to your Spotify lists to concerts)
    Yeah!
  2. How much do you listen in a single day?
    probably at least 30 minutes a day, bare minimum
  3. What's your favorite genre of music? (It doesn't need to be extremely notified)
    aa i love too many! alternative, classic rock, prog, indie pop, and lately i've been really into experimental rap.
  4. List at least three artists/bands what are your favorites currently! If so, why?
    Florence + the Machine, clipping., and Rush
  5. List at least three artists/bands what aren't your cup of tea. If so, why?
    honestly i can't think of any specific artists i dislike bc i don't listen to the kinds of music i don't like obvi asdkfk
  6. Have you ever been in live concerts/watched them online?
    a couple! i've seen Vinnie Moore, Gus G, Weird Al, and Blink 182 (but honestly i just went to that last one to see the Naked and Famous open for them but they only played one song asdfklj)
  7. Do you have an artist/band you don't like but have a song from them you like deeply? (This question can also be flipped! Aka an artist/band you like but a song from them you don't like)
    (genre not a band but) i'm not a fan of country but i LOVE Gunpowder & Lead by Miranda Lambert. can't say if i dislike her music in general bc that's honestly the only song i've listened to by her
  8. If you could use a song to be used about a fictional document what tells you as a person, what song would it be?
    that is a great question. maybe Oh No! by Marina and the Diamonds?
  9. If you could make a video game and there was a big bad boss, what theme would it have?
    a boss themed after Gimme Chocolate! by BABYMETAL could be pretty funny
  10. Do you have physical CDs/purchases from ITunes, etc.?
    i have a dvd of Aerial Visions by Vinnie Moore, and that's the only physical copy of music i have, but my iTunes library is. extensive asdfgje
  11. What's your favorite cover of any album?
    Splendor & Misery by clipping. has a fantastic cover, but i may be biased cause that's one of my favorite albums. i also have the cover for 2112 by Rush on a tshirt cause that like. IS my favorite album.
  12. What song makes you automatically cry?
    they don't really make me cry but True Believer by clipping. and Fix You by Coldplay get to me.
  13. What songs/artists/bands you consider to be underrated?
    clipping.!!!!
  14. Have you had that single song what you have searched for so long, but someday you discovered it?
    hmm no, i don't think i've ever felt that way about a single song!
  15. What's your current earworm? (Earworms are songs what play on loop inside your head)
    Strip Away My Conscience from Crazy Ex Girlfriend
  16. List at least one interesting fact about a song/artist/band you know of!
    Xanadu by Rush is based on an unfinished old poem that was written on an opium trip!
  17. What song do you consider to have dumb lyrics?
    obviously the dumbness is purposeful bc it's a parody but Scary Scary Sexy Lady from Crazy Ex Girlfriend
  18. Does your country have folk songs?
    i'm certain the us has some old folk songs, but i can't say i'm familiar with any of them
  19. Can you play an instrument. If so, what?
    i used to be a percussionist, so i actually played a few instruments, but it's been a few years so i've kind of forgotten how to play anything (except for megalovania on the piano for meme purposes lol)
  20. As we're getting closer to Christmas, what's your favorite Christmas song?
    White Christmas is lovely (i'll never get one cause i live in tx tho rip)
buy_my_art.png
1 2 3 4