General Discussion
Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any LPS peeps?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Any1 else here collect LPS
Please tell me im not alone
Any1 else here collect LPS
Please tell me im not alone
ebyphGV.png
@fastflyindragonz I still have mine when I collected!

ngl I need to sell them but I don't wanna they used to be so special to me but I need the $$ and the space
@fastflyindragonz I still have mine when I collected!

ngl I need to sell them but I don't wanna they used to be so special to me but I need the $$ and the space
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
i had... a few from that time i randomly became a fan.. like, 4 or so cats(one tiny babby) and one dog,i think i have photos eveb o yeah there it is [img]https://sun1-13.userapi.com/99yjhP0Po84djC_EAgzCnB5-OHxNPw2kkFMUYA/6Zp7xnF4Psw.jpg[/img] i lost interest though so i wanna sell them too but yeah youre not alone
i had... a few from that time i randomly became a fan.. like, 4 or so cats(one tiny babby) and one dog,i think i have photos eveb
o yeah there it is
6Zp7xnF4Psw.jpg
i lost interest though so i wanna sell them too but yeah youre not alone
call me zelen! im a shameless mario fangirl
im currently into rayman too

mario thread!!
Mario_MarioWario.png
Nah, I only have modest 363 of those. Everyone has name and last name and then they have families and jobs and backstories (That though doesn't mean I remember them all). I haven't gotten new ones since...2013? I stopped collecting them some time after the style changed but those ones I have...never gonna sell. They have too much sentimental value.
Nah, I only have modest 363 of those. Everyone has name and last name and then they have families and jobs and backstories (That though doesn't mean I remember them all). I haven't gotten new ones since...2013? I stopped collecting them some time after the style changed but those ones I have...never gonna sell. They have too much sentimental value.
etHOUsN.png
I got a bucket full of 200+ old ones from like 12+ years ago that's probably worth something. I don't want to sell them though because I wanted to be able to pass them down to my own children one day. I had such fond memories of these collectables and will cherish them forever. I gotta go ask my mom if I can take them out of storage so I can have a trip down memory lane. I stopped collecting once the "new" models came out that look like animals dunked in highlighters and glitter. My first LPS was the dalmatian one that came with a big play set I got for my birthday. I think it was a dalmatian and a hamster? And a weird fish thing stuck in a tank...I found a photo online: [img]https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/SuYAAOSwK9lbo81-/s-l640.jpg[/img] [img]https://acimg.auctivacommerce.com/imgdata/0/1/9/3/9/7/webimg/6996441.jpg[/img] <-mine had a little red collar you could take on and off. But yeah this little guy was the first one I took out of the package and loved forever. EDIT: This playset (which I have since learned is called Littlest Pet Shop Little Lovin' Pet Playhouse) was from 2005?? Oh geez I feel old.
I got a bucket full of 200+ old ones from like 12+ years ago that's probably worth something. I don't want to sell them though because I wanted to be able to pass them down to my own children one day. I had such fond memories of these collectables and will cherish them forever. I gotta go ask my mom if I can take them out of storage so I can have a trip down memory lane. I stopped collecting once the "new" models came out that look like animals dunked in highlighters and glitter.

My first LPS was the dalmatian one that came with a big play set I got for my birthday. I think it was a dalmatian and a hamster? And a weird fish thing stuck in a tank...I found a photo online:

s-l640.jpg

6996441.jpg <-mine had a little red collar you could take on and off. But yeah this little guy was the first one I took out of the package and loved forever.

EDIT: This playset (which I have since learned is called Littlest Pet Shop Little Lovin' Pet Playhouse) was from 2005?? Oh geez I feel old.
original.gif
I have loads and loads of the old (first generation? vintage? 90's?) ones in a box somewhere.

The magnetic gerbils and the scratch-post cat (with the little lever for the scratching motion) were my favourites. ;n;
I have loads and loads of the old (first generation? vintage? 90's?) ones in a box somewhere.

The magnetic gerbils and the scratch-post cat (with the little lever for the scratching motion) were my favourites. ;n;
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
I run on UK time. Apologies for timezone-related delays in responses.
[quote name="Lexiffer" date="2019-01-15 06:57:08" ] I got a bucket full of 200+ old ones from like 12+ years ago that's probably worth something. I don't want to sell them though because I wanted to be able to pass them down to my own children one day. I had such fond memories of these collectables and will cherish them forever. I gotta go ask my mom if I can take them out of storage so I can have a trip down memory lane. I stopped collecting once the "new" models came out that look like animals dunked in highlighters and glitter. My first LPS was the dalmatian one that came with a big play set I got for my birthday. I think it was a dalmatian and a hamster? And a weird fish thing stuck in a tank...I found a photo online: [img]https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/SuYAAOSwK9lbo81-/s-l640.jpg[/img] [img]https://acimg.auctivacommerce.com/imgdata/0/1/9/3/9/7/webimg/6996441.jpg[/img] <-mine had a little red collar you could take on and off. But yeah this little guy was the first one I took out of the package and loved forever. EDIT: This playset (which I have since learned is called Littlest Pet Shop Little Lovin' Pet Playhouse) was from 2005?? Oh geez I feel old. [/quote] Hey I had this one too! I don't have any anymore, but I was really into them as a kid. I gave them all to my nieces though, and sometimes I'm tempted to steal back my favourites
Lexiffer wrote on 2019-01-15 06:57:08:
I got a bucket full of 200+ old ones from like 12+ years ago that's probably worth something. I don't want to sell them though because I wanted to be able to pass them down to my own children one day. I had such fond memories of these collectables and will cherish them forever. I gotta go ask my mom if I can take them out of storage so I can have a trip down memory lane. I stopped collecting once the "new" models came out that look like animals dunked in highlighters and glitter.

My first LPS was the dalmatian one that came with a big play set I got for my birthday. I think it was a dalmatian and a hamster? And a weird fish thing stuck in a tank...I found a photo online:

s-l640.jpg

6996441.jpg <-mine had a little red collar you could take on and off. But yeah this little guy was the first one I took out of the package and loved forever.

EDIT: This playset (which I have since learned is called Littlest Pet Shop Little Lovin' Pet Playhouse) was from 2005?? Oh geez I feel old.
Hey I had this one too! I don't have any anymore, but I was really into them as a kid. I gave them all to my nieces though, and sometimes I'm tempted to steal back my favourites
tKkTlLX.png
kasia
she/her
fr+1
saving goal: 0/20kg
Yr0dYV1.png
@Finlandia I have 30 smth and ya, same but i know their roles and such
for example, Aiden is a shorthair who runs the shops
@Finlandia I have 30 smth and ya, same but i know their roles and such
for example, Aiden is a shorthair who runs the shops
ebyphGV.png
@Lexiffer Ya, I'm not a fan of the new ones either
why do they have holes???
all that glitter gets EVERYWHERE
and they just look bad
and feel like a TIRE
@Lexiffer Ya, I'm not a fan of the new ones either
why do they have holes???
all that glitter gets EVERYWHERE
and they just look bad
and feel like a TIRE
ebyphGV.png
I think they have holes as a safe replacement for magnets because those could drop and kids played with them and that could have been dangerous. At least that is my theory. I though admit I liked it when they had magnets. I remember back in 2006 (Is it really that long ago?) I got that hospital set with a gecko and a dog for christmas and there was that x-ray thing. I really liked that among other things you could do with magnets. I think it was cool.

I too stopped collecting because I didn't like the new models. They were ugly, their necks were so stiff and they fell over so easily with their stick legs.

Also did anyone play LPS Vips or Online?
I think they have holes as a safe replacement for magnets because those could drop and kids played with them and that could have been dangerous. At least that is my theory. I though admit I liked it when they had magnets. I remember back in 2006 (Is it really that long ago?) I got that hospital set with a gecko and a dog for christmas and there was that x-ray thing. I really liked that among other things you could do with magnets. I think it was cool.

I too stopped collecting because I didn't like the new models. They were ugly, their necks were so stiff and they fell over so easily with their stick legs.

Also did anyone play LPS Vips or Online?
etHOUsN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7