Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any LPS peeps?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@kyrus
I own one of those, it's the dog one. Idk where it is now, but it's probably dead.

Also I owned the little plug and play game that came with a bird lps, I remember it being pretty okay nothing to write home about.
I still own a little of my lps collection but it's all boxed up with accessories and pieces being mixed up. A bit of an unpopular opinion but I don't actually mind some of the new lps stuff, although I don't collect them as much as I used to, the ones I've seen are cute.

Did anyone ever watch the show? Because I actually really liked it, and was kind of sad it went off. It had some decent songs and I enjoyed the characters. To be fair I also liked Mlp too and it was a bit similar to it.
@kyrus
I own one of those, it's the dog one. Idk where it is now, but it's probably dead.

Also I owned the little plug and play game that came with a bird lps, I remember it being pretty okay nothing to write home about.
I still own a little of my lps collection but it's all boxed up with accessories and pieces being mixed up. A bit of an unpopular opinion but I don't actually mind some of the new lps stuff, although I don't collect them as much as I used to, the ones I've seen are cute.

Did anyone ever watch the show? Because I actually really liked it, and was kind of sad it went off. It had some decent songs and I enjoyed the characters. To be fair I also liked Mlp too and it was a bit similar to it.
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
@MorningSkye Anc he's wearing gloves AND standing on 2 legs?!?!?! no thanks
@MorningSkye Anc he's wearing gloves AND standing on 2 legs?!?!?! no thanks
@Blueflare The one what was on netflix with i think Blair? Ya
Fashion university north~
@Blueflare The one what was on netflix with i think Blair? Ya
Fashion university north~
@StarzOfHope
I don't recall if the old one was on netflix, but the one that's there now is the newest one, world of our own. But yeah Fashion University North is from the show I'm talking about yeah. And I think you're talking about Blythe? She's the human main character.

My favorite lps figure was the brown yorkie, with the clear plastic(?) eyes. Idk if I still own it, but I hope it's somewhere!
@StarzOfHope
I don't recall if the old one was on netflix, but the one that's there now is the newest one, world of our own. But yeah Fashion University North is from the show I'm talking about yeah. And I think you're talking about Blythe? She's the human main character.

My favorite lps figure was the brown yorkie, with the clear plastic(?) eyes. Idk if I still own it, but I hope it's somewhere!
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
@StarzOfHope
I know right?? Just too weird. I was salty for a long time about the fact that I always wanted them to make a show, but when they did, it was with all the new animals and stuff, and just wasn't what I wanted. lol.
@StarzOfHope
I know right?? Just too weird. I was salty for a long time about the fact that I always wanted them to make a show, but when they did, it was with all the new animals and stuff, and just wasn't what I wanted. lol.
x8z3xmt.pngFor God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
Oh god, I have like 200-300 probably? I might have less now, but I know I used to have at least that many. I inherited two pretty big collections from my sister and her friend when they lost interest. Idk what the prices are for OG ones these days, but I probably have some good money invested in those things. I only have like 2 or 3 new ones, and they were given to me. I honestly hate them.

I used to have a few sheets of paper with all the names/descriptions of my LPS. I think it might be with them where they are stored. I remember that basically my best Christmas present ever was my Tail-Wagging Fitness Club. I had some deep lore for all my animals lol. Not to mention the fact that all rodents were slaves, and cats and dogs were the ruling class....which in retrospect is super weird and Not Good. In my defense, it was all stuff I learned from my older sister.
Oh god, I have like 200-300 probably? I might have less now, but I know I used to have at least that many. I inherited two pretty big collections from my sister and her friend when they lost interest. Idk what the prices are for OG ones these days, but I probably have some good money invested in those things. I only have like 2 or 3 new ones, and they were given to me. I honestly hate them.

I used to have a few sheets of paper with all the names/descriptions of my LPS. I think it might be with them where they are stored. I remember that basically my best Christmas present ever was my Tail-Wagging Fitness Club. I had some deep lore for all my animals lol. Not to mention the fact that all rodents were slaves, and cats and dogs were the ruling class....which in retrospect is super weird and Not Good. In my defense, it was all stuff I learned from my older sister.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

I just had a vivid flashback but anyone remember when they did those lps fairies?
I just had a vivid flashback but anyone remember when they did those lps fairies?
@Blueflare Which ones, the bugs or mamels?
@Blueflare Which ones, the bugs or mamels?
@Zygon Oof I wish my siblings had them, i freakin LOVE em
@Zygon Oof I wish my siblings had them, i freakin LOVE em
I have SO MANH Lps. I want moreeee
I have SO MANH Lps. I want moreeee
OwO
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9