Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any LPS peeps?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
i do however still have the biggest lps house :')

i traded most of the lps from that set away and lost the accessories

but if i lost the house that would be concerning
i do however still have the biggest lps house :')

i traded most of the lps from that set away and lost the accessories

but if i lost the house that would be concerning
art shop | fr + 2 | she/her
21022.png
@Pringle
ouch, but lol
@Pringle
ouch, but lol
oh!! i love lps, and I still do!! I collected them when they still made the old versions, and I have a lot of buildings like the big lps homes and the two weird car ones, and i'd ruin gloves and doll clothes to make lps clothes haha

i also used to steal money (things like quarters and 1 dollar coins) from my parents so that I could slowly build up money to buy overpriced lps from ebay, and when I was younger I used to watch a lot of lps drama videos from youtube. after the squinkies craze at my elementary school for a very short period of time lps became popular, and I was super excited to bring in my lps to show off

oh!! i love lps, and I still do!! I collected them when they still made the old versions, and I have a lot of buildings like the big lps homes and the two weird car ones, and i'd ruin gloves and doll clothes to make lps clothes haha

i also used to steal money (things like quarters and 1 dollar coins) from my parents so that I could slowly build up money to buy overpriced lps from ebay, and when I was younger I used to watch a lot of lps drama videos from youtube. after the squinkies craze at my elementary school for a very short period of time lps became popular, and I was super excited to bring in my lps to show off

image.png
I have hope and you should too
because even if the violet is violet
that doesn't explain why it
can't dream of being blue.
image.png
@eggroll lol i think we all have taken money from our parents

My school is mostly males who arent into lps, and I still havent come out about being non binary (having no gender and liking whatever), sp no1 knows I play with them XD
@eggroll lol i think we all have taken money from our parents

My school is mostly males who arent into lps, and I still havent come out about being non binary (having no gender and liking whatever), sp no1 knows I play with them XD
This thread is taking me BACK. I'm pretty sure I got my first set when I was 5, and from then on my birthday and Christmas money was toast. (which I do regret now lol)

I collected something like 200 of them? They were my favorite toys and I loved collecting them. I stopped around the time they started making the new ones.

I'm happy to see a lot of you not liking the new ones, I thought they were so weird! Such a sad change to my childhood.

Does anyone remember those awesome games they had on the old website? Like the pony you ran around as collecting snowflakes? Feeding the monkey bananas?
This thread is taking me BACK. I'm pretty sure I got my first set when I was 5, and from then on my birthday and Christmas money was toast. (which I do regret now lol)

I collected something like 200 of them? They were my favorite toys and I loved collecting them. I stopped around the time they started making the new ones.

I'm happy to see a lot of you not liking the new ones, I thought they were so weird! Such a sad change to my childhood.

Does anyone remember those awesome games they had on the old website? Like the pony you ran around as collecting snowflakes? Feeding the monkey bananas?
x8z3xmt.pngFor God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
man, i loved LPS so much as a kid; i collected them from 2004/2005 until about 2008? i actually got some of em out of a box a couple of weeks ago. pretty sure i'm missing some though because i'm missing ones that i'm positive that i had. here's a pic [img]https://i.imgur.com/559h7JI.png[/img] i was also huge on lps vips and got a ton of the plushes as a kid. i was devastated when they finally shut it down. never played lpso though. also does anyone remember these lil game systems they came out with back in the day [img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91ek4QUwvxL._AC_UL320_SR280,320_.jpg[/img] i played with these so much when i was 7 holy heck
man, i loved LPS so much as a kid; i collected them from 2004/2005 until about 2008? i actually got some of em out of a box a couple of weeks ago. pretty sure i'm missing some though because i'm missing ones that i'm positive that i had. here's a pic
559h7JI.png
i was also huge on lps vips and got a ton of the plushes as a kid. i was devastated when they finally shut it down. never played lpso though.

also does anyone remember these lil game systems they came out with back in the day
91ek4QUwvxL._AC_UL320_SR280,320_.jpg
i played with these so much when i was 7 holy heck
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
No offense but i love lps and i lack any motivation to make a YT series w them but i have sooo mny ideas ugh
No offense but i love lps and i lack any motivation to make a YT series w them but i have sooo mny ideas ugh
@Kyrus
I SEE AT LEAST 2 SHORTHAIRS
I THINK 2 COCKER SPANIELS
IM SO JELLY!!!
@Kyrus
I SEE AT LEAST 2 SHORTHAIRS
I THINK 2 COCKER SPANIELS
IM SO JELLY!!!
@MorningSkye Omg yes!!! I remember those!!! And ya, i dont think ANYBODY likes the new lps... [img]https://pm1.narvii.com/6178/be0ef7b3f723064dd6b0addaca636a0d72c82c28_hq.jpg[/img] [i]hasbro what is wrong with you[/i]
@MorningSkye Omg yes!!! I remember those!!!
And ya, i dont think ANYBODY likes the new lps...
be0ef7b3f723064dd6b0addaca636a0d72c82c28_hq.jpg
hasbro what is wrong with you
@StarzOfHope
They were so much fun!

Yeah...the new ones just aren't cute anymore. And I think the lizard from the TV show has chest hair??? The HECK???
@StarzOfHope
They were so much fun!

Yeah...the new ones just aren't cute anymore. And I think the lizard from the TV show has chest hair??? The HECK???
x8z3xmt.pngFor God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9