Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any LPS peeps?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@MagicSpyglass me 2
@MagicSpyglass me 2
I hardly remember much but I did have that Siamese cat and maybe one or two others that I can't remember XD
I hardly remember much but I did have that Siamese cat and maybe one or two others that I can't remember XD
4QHOPZH.gif qfz2UbY.gif TLLxiUb.gif 2DQfXs9.gif V30vSWT.gif
Heck yeah even though I'm a guy- I don't care if they make me look weird... I think they're neat and nostalgic. Still can't remember where I put my only shorthair...
Heck yeah even though I'm a guy- I don't care if they make me look weird... I think they're neat and nostalgic. Still can't remember where I put my only shorthair...
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
[quote name="Blueflare" date="2019-01-31 07:21:14" ] @StarzOfHope I don't recall if the old one was on netflix, but the one that's there now is the newest one, world of our own. But yeah Fashion University North is from the show I'm talking about yeah. And I think you're talking about Blythe? She's the human main character. My favorite lps figure was the brown yorkie, with the clear plastic(?) eyes. Idk if I still own it, but I hope it's somewhere! [/quote] Ok, it's weird that I know this but I THINK they're called glasseyes or something like that... I'll have to ask my friend next time I see her... could be a while though.
Blueflare wrote on 2019-01-31 07:21:14:
@StarzOfHope
I don't recall if the old one was on netflix, but the one that's there now is the newest one, world of our own. But yeah Fashion University North is from the show I'm talking about yeah. And I think you're talking about Blythe? She's the human main character.

My favorite lps figure was the brown yorkie, with the clear plastic(?) eyes. Idk if I still own it, but I hope it's somewhere!

Ok, it's weird that I know this but I THINK they're called glasseyes or something like that... I'll have to ask my friend next time I see her... could be a while though.
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
Please help
I've refixated on them
And I can't find any
Oh gods oh frick
Please help
I've refixated on them
And I can't find any
Oh gods oh frick
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
[quote name="PearlConnor" date="2021-04-05 07:52:27" ] Please help I've refixated on them And I can't find any Oh gods oh frick [/quote] welp, at least I know I'm not the only one that goes through LPS phases...
PearlConnor wrote on 2021-04-05 07:52:27:
Please help
I've refixated on them
And I can't find any
Oh gods oh frick
welp, at least I know I'm not the only one that goes through LPS phases...
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
I have so many, but my cutest ones are 6 frog lps and I love them all dearly, but... I still [i]toad[/i]ally pick favorites. [img]https://i.imgur.com/hZYwGFP.gif[/img] I fell out of love with lps when they removed the bobbleheads and changed the eye style and material drastically, but they’re pretty good again.
I have so many, but my cutest ones are 6 frog lps and I love them all dearly, but... I still toadally pick favorites.

hZYwGFP.gif

I fell out of love with lps when they removed the bobbleheads and changed the eye style and material drastically, but they’re pretty good again.
>:) evil text,, they/them
neurodivergent
nature flight
x6.png hTrS9lv.png n3.png certified
wildclaw
enjoyer
I gave away quite a few, including most of my big houses and vehicles, but I still have a solid drawfull. My faves were always the punkiest pets trio, who I have... somewhere but I can't find. (I called the bat Valerie, the iguana Izzy, and the caterpillar Carrie)
I gave away quite a few, including most of my big houses and vehicles, but I still have a solid drawfull. My faves were always the punkiest pets trio, who I have... somewhere but I can't find. (I called the bat Valerie, the iguana Izzy, and the caterpillar Carrie)
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
I think I may have gotten some in the past just as stuffed animals but I'm pretty sure I don't have them anymore unfortunately.
I think I may have gotten some in the past just as stuffed animals but I'm pretty sure I don't have them anymore unfortunately.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
[quote name="PlagueAlchemist" date="2021-04-05 15:26:21" ] I think I may have gotten some in the past just as stuffed animals but I'm pretty sure I don't have them anymore unfortunately. [/quote] I LOVE the old plushie ones- I think it's cool that you had some.
PlagueAlchemist wrote on 2021-04-05 15:26:21:
I LOVE the old plushie ones- I think it's cool that you had some.
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9