Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any LPS peeps?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Moonchild42 U had a Cocker Spaniel? Lucky! I would kill to get one
@Moonchild42 U had a Cocker Spaniel? Lucky! I would kill to get one
@FastFlyinDragonz I named the siamese shorthair Otis. I forget what I named some of my other LPSs. I have a story - One day, we found this LPS on the porch. We don't know how it got there, but I named it Candy. [img]https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-vG3p8TFoN9g/WMWlH884ezI/AAAAAAAAurs/XuJzXVwGJus-wSTx-ZSi8Exf4z2zblBUgCLcB/s1600/72-Cat-Shorthair-LPS-1.jpg[/img]
@FastFlyinDragonz I named the siamese shorthair Otis. I forget what I named some of my other LPSs.

I have a story - One day, we found this LPS on the porch. We don't know how it got there, but I named it Candy.
72-Cat-Shorthair-LPS-1.jpg
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
@MaplesHaiku That's kinda like Vallary, but now white marking and lil ornage parts on paws and ears.

god i love shorthairs

Otis and Candy are god names
@MaplesHaiku That's kinda like Vallary, but now white marking and lil ornage parts on paws and ears.

god i love shorthairs

Otis and Candy are god names
I used to have a whole town of these, and this portable tiny spinoff line. This thread is really making me relive my childhood.
I used to have a whole town of these, and this portable tiny spinoff line. This thread is really making me relive my childhood.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
@FastFlyingDragonz Hmm, cool. I'll gift you with some of the other names I had come up with for my shorthair cats, brought to you by 5 year-old me: [img]https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5UnQGd5-41Q/WMWlH0yrxqI/AAAAAAAAuro/YlKOJc0B-nU4zsZjjuInDo5ICXYyHwyCQCLcB/s135/71-Cat-Shorthair-LPS-1.jpg[/img] Abracadabra Magician [img]https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-eeGnWZ2KLcw/WMWkj6QRbRI/AAAAAAAAuYo/8UwdV7aEH6E5UTo30yPr-OrWnVG4i1PaQCLcB/s1600/138-Cat-Shorthair-LPS-1.jpg[/img] Taco [img]https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3PZ5QcTui2o/WMWk68VEMgI/AAAAAAAAukc/R9QJ0xUK6hgVtf1I9vkU2h43uFrvp3x5QCLcB/s1600/336-Cat-Shorthair-LPS-1.jpg[/img] and Alligator They're all part of a group. ^^
@FastFlyingDragonz
Hmm, cool.

I'll gift you with some of the other names I had come up with for my shorthair cats, brought to you by 5 year-old me:
71-Cat-Shorthair-LPS-1.jpg
Abracadabra Magician
138-Cat-Shorthair-LPS-1.jpg
Taco
336-Cat-Shorthair-LPS-1.jpg
and Alligator

They're all part of a group. ^^
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
@FastFlyinDragonz I still have her. She and the kitten were my favorite back in the day. I named her after my favorite gym leader from Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire:3 I'm gonna keep her until I'm an old lady and she's worth thousands of dollars lol
@FastFlyinDragonz I still have her. She and the kitten were my favorite back in the day. I named her after my favorite gym leader from Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire:3 I'm gonna keep her until I'm an old lady and she's worth thousands of dollars lol
QFXpYkj.png
@PrehistoryMaker lol thats the point ):3
@PrehistoryMaker lol thats the point ):3
@MaplesHaiku
taco is 10/10
@MaplesHaiku
taco is 10/10
@PrehistoryMaker same dude! I had back stories for all my favorite pets. My cocker spaniel was my kitten's adoptive sister, and my color-changing gecko was an investigator, and I had this family of fluffy brown dogs who had a really strict old grandma and two sisters who liked to explore the room. So much nostalgia.
@PrehistoryMaker same dude! I had back stories for all my favorite pets. My cocker spaniel was my kitten's adoptive sister, and my color-changing gecko was an investigator, and I had this family of fluffy brown dogs who had a really strict old grandma and two sisters who liked to explore the room. So much nostalgia.
QFXpYkj.png
this. fricking. thread. is giving me so much nostalgia.

I loved LPS as a kid. I had hundreds of them. I had all the playsets posted here already, I had the journal, the boardgames, that online game, everything.

I think I started collecting in 2005-2006? and stopped at around 2012, so I’ve got a pretty big collection and a lot of old ones from 2005-2009 as those were my primary years of being obsessed with them.

I still have almost every LPS I’ve ever owned but they’re all in storage except for a few now.
this. fricking. thread. is giving me so much nostalgia.

I loved LPS as a kid. I had hundreds of them. I had all the playsets posted here already, I had the journal, the boardgames, that online game, everything.

I think I started collecting in 2005-2006? and stopped at around 2012, so I’ve got a pretty big collection and a lot of old ones from 2005-2009 as those were my primary years of being obsessed with them.

I still have almost every LPS I’ve ever owned but they’re all in storage except for a few now.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9