Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any LPS peeps?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Riverflight OOF lucky
@Riverflight OOF lucky
I do! I had to take a little hiatus after moving, they're in storage right now because we moved from my own 3 bedroom house to care for an ailing family member and there isn't space to display them right now.
I do! I had to take a little hiatus after moving, they're in storage right now because we moved from my own 3 bedroom house to care for an ailing family member and there isn't space to display them right now.
@Bogsneaky Lol i want them
@Bogsneaky Lol i want them
One of these years, I'll have space to display my toy collections again. I do beanie boos and beanie babies as well as breyer horses. :P So it takes a lot of space. But we went from a 3 bedroom house to one bedroom in my family member's house and many things had to be stored or given away- I stored my collections.
One of these years, I'll have space to display my toy collections again. I do beanie boos and beanie babies as well as breyer horses. :P So it takes a lot of space. But we went from a 3 bedroom house to one bedroom in my family member's house and many things had to be stored or given away- I stored my collections.
yes i have only old ones (many magnets). collies and shorthairs yeah. i also have that house with the dalmatian. i wanted to trade with someone online but got scammed. i have a huge box full of these things. i even have that rare rodeo cat? that is by itself worth a lot from what i can remember.
i would have still bought them today but they turned them at one point into these incredibly thin/tiny bodied badly made ones.
i liked the modern eyes but the bodies were so bad lol.

i just looked them up and they improved them. im amazed. i could see myself getting that pom but wont buy them again. its not like theyre like the old ones. i wanted to sell my old ones and owning new ones after that would be quite weird. the gap is just way too big so i wont buy them again. would have collected again if i knew they actually stayed pretty or the time gap was smaller.

i also got into different things to collect which after such a long time is only understandable.
yes i have only old ones (many magnets). collies and shorthairs yeah. i also have that house with the dalmatian. i wanted to trade with someone online but got scammed. i have a huge box full of these things. i even have that rare rodeo cat? that is by itself worth a lot from what i can remember.
i would have still bought them today but they turned them at one point into these incredibly thin/tiny bodied badly made ones.

i just looked them up and they improved them. im amazed. i could see myself getting that pom but wont buy them again. its not like theyre like the old ones. i wanted to sell my old ones and owning new ones after that would be quite weird. the gap is just way too big so i wont buy them again. would have collected again if i knew they actually stayed pretty or the time gap was smaller.

i also got into different things to collect which after such a long time is only understandable.
6OECEOe.pnglWOVJox.png
[quote name="Maikatze" date="2019-01-16 06:15:26" ] yes i have only old ones (many magnets). collies and shorthairs yeah. i also have that house with the dalmatian. i wanted to trade with someone online but got scammed. i have a huge box full of these things. i even have that rare rodeo cat? that is by itself worth a lot from what i can remember. i would have still bought them today but they turned them at one point into these incredibly thin/tiny bodied badly made ones. i liked the modern eyes but the bodies were so bad lol. i just looked them up and they improved them. im amazed. i could see myself getting that pom but wont buy them again. its not like theyre like the old ones. i wanted to sell my old ones and owning new ones after that would be quite weird. the gap is just way too big so i wont buy them again. would have collected again if i knew they actually stayed pretty or the time gap was smaller. i also got into different things to collect which after such a long time is only understandable. [/quote] @Maikatze Me too! First and seconds gens are easily defined as real or fake cause of their magnets. I don't like the weird ones either; they seem... weird... also it looks like they were yeeted into a glitter pile btw i found these memes and LOLL [img]https://lpstheepic3.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/img_2973.jpg[/img] [img]https://pm1.narvii.com/6537/cfc6bf40db9f18e9f8aaecb129d1e02140c7117d_00.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a4/14/02/a41402e80ae51d7eb34562226b8b7269.jpg[/img] [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BAeC9gJCEAEQDcN.jpg[/img]
Maikatze wrote on 2019-01-16 06:15:26:

@Maikatze Me too! First and seconds gens are easily defined as real or fake cause of their magnets. I don't like the weird ones either; they seem... weird...
also it looks like they were yeeted into a glitter pile

btw i found these memes and LOLL
img_2973.jpg
cfc6bf40db9f18e9f8aaecb129d1e02140c7117d_00.jpg
a41402e80ae51d7eb34562226b8b7269.jpg
BAeC9gJCEAEQDcN.jpg
yo all mine are in 2 huge bins that have been sitting there for months
yo all mine are in 2 huge bins that have been sitting there for months
art shop | fr + 2 | she/her
21022.png
@Pringle GAAAAH Can u look thru and see if u find anythign lookin like these? lol im curious [img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31HFpsobU3L._SX425_.jpg[/img] [img]https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1nRzJefBNTKJjy1zdq6yScpXaH/New-pet-Genuine-Original-LPS-716-Brown-Cocker-Spaniel-Flower-Eyes-Dog-figure-Kids-Toys.jpg_640x640.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/IOEAAOSwHZdbNQhh/s-l225.jpg[/img]
@Pringle GAAAAH
Can u look thru and see if u find anythign lookin like these?
lol im curious
31HFpsobU3L._SX425_.jpg
New-pet-Genuine-Original-LPS-716-Brown-Cocker-Spaniel-Flower-Eyes-Dog-figure-Kids-Toys.jpg_640x640.jpg
s-l225.jpg
lol i do slightly remember the majority of the ones i have, but i don't think i had any of those rarer ones

half of mine were the newer models and i was never satisfied and eventually stopped collecting as a whole
lol i do slightly remember the majority of the ones i have, but i don't think i had any of those rarer ones

half of mine were the newer models and i was never satisfied and eventually stopped collecting as a whole
art shop | fr + 2 | she/her
21022.png
@Pringle BLEEEH NEW ONES
oofer
@Pringle BLEEEH NEW ONES
oofer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9