Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post your weird fanfiction ideas
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21
OK so when I was young, like middle school days, I had recently finished playing Super Mario Galaxy and I wondered what Luigi was up to when Mario was out collecting Power Stars, and so I had a fanfic idea from that. Luigi was the protagonist of course. By some means of magic, he'd be transported to other universes and collect a Power Star from each one. For example, I thought the first chapter could be in the Pokemon universe. He'd have a Snivy as a starter (because it was my favorite at the time) and go out and have a Pokemon adventure.

This was around the time where Disney Create was dying, so I wanted to make a Wild Tales: Wolves Edition comic as a chapter, too... But I couldn't draw very well in that editor (the editor is bad when it comes to creating your own shapes and pen drawings) so I gave up on that part. I guess I forgot the rest of the plan and it never came to be. But I remember it sometimes... To me, it's cringe-worthy.
OK so when I was young, like middle school days, I had recently finished playing Super Mario Galaxy and I wondered what Luigi was up to when Mario was out collecting Power Stars, and so I had a fanfic idea from that. Luigi was the protagonist of course. By some means of magic, he'd be transported to other universes and collect a Power Star from each one. For example, I thought the first chapter could be in the Pokemon universe. He'd have a Snivy as a starter (because it was my favorite at the time) and go out and have a Pokemon adventure.

This was around the time where Disney Create was dying, so I wanted to make a Wild Tales: Wolves Edition comic as a chapter, too... But I couldn't draw very well in that editor (the editor is bad when it comes to creating your own shapes and pen drawings) so I gave up on that part. I guess I forgot the rest of the plan and it never came to be. But I remember it sometimes... To me, it's cringe-worthy.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
I finished the soundtrack of Great Comet, now the only logical thing to do is set it in the Smash Bros. universe. I've already got a vague idea of who's who.

Zelda = Natasha
Snake = Pierre
Samus = Sonya
Marth/Ganondorf (can't decide they're both smokin') = Anatole
Bayonetta = Helene
Fox = Dolokhov
Captain Falcon = Balaga
Link = Andrey
Kass = the guy who originally starts out playing the accordion before Snake tranquilizes him

If anyone has any ideas for me to add, send me them!
I finished the soundtrack of Great Comet, now the only logical thing to do is set it in the Smash Bros. universe. I've already got a vague idea of who's who.

Zelda = Natasha
Snake = Pierre
Samus = Sonya
Marth/Ganondorf (can't decide they're both smokin') = Anatole
Bayonetta = Helene
Fox = Dolokhov
Captain Falcon = Balaga
Link = Andrey
Kass = the guy who originally starts out playing the accordion before Snake tranquilizes him

If anyone has any ideas for me to add, send me them!
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Modern AU of The Crucible where Proctor breaks up with Abigail over text, which causes Abigail to make a bunch of salty vlogs. One of those vlogs accuses Proctor's wife/girlfriend of something, and internet drama ensues as everyone makes callout posts against each other. :"^)
Modern AU of The Crucible where Proctor breaks up with Abigail over text, which causes Abigail to make a bunch of salty vlogs. One of those vlogs accuses Proctor's wife/girlfriend of something, and internet drama ensues as everyone makes callout posts against each other. :"^)
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
Super Paper Mario AU where it's a musical.
Super Paper Mario AU where it's a musical.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Star Wars except it's Phantom of the Opera
(This is what happens when you see a musical and combine it with your hyper focus hah)

ALSO HEY Who wants the link to a weird sounding but actually really good Harry Potter fanfic I found
Star Wars except it's Phantom of the Opera
(This is what happens when you see a musical and combine it with your hyper focus hah)

ALSO HEY Who wants the link to a weird sounding but actually really good Harry Potter fanfic I found
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
FULL ON YUGI X ALCHEMIST COOKIE (magicshipping) FANFICTION

PROBABLY CRACK.

@YARNDRAWCIA AS MY COWRITER.

YEET

PROBABLY CRACK.

@YARNDRAWCIA AS MY COWRITER.

YEET
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Para p l e a s e.
Para p l e a s e.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
[quote name="Yugi" date="2018-08-19 19:05:47" ] FULL ON YUGI X ALCHEMIST COOKIE (magicshipping) FANFICTION PROBABLY CRACK. @/YARNDRAWCIA AS MY COWRITER. YEET [/quote] oh my god
Yugi wrote on 2018-08-19 19:05:47:

PROBABLY CRACK.

@/YARNDRAWCIA AS MY COWRITER.

YEET
oh my god
TOO LATE ITS HAPPENING
TOO LATE ITS HAPPENING
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often