Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post your weird fanfiction ideas
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21
[quote name="Kapara" date="2018-05-19 19:53:25" ] One guy’s a nature documentary narrator watching wolf!other characters do stupid things [/quote] I would read this
Kapara wrote on 2018-05-19 19:53:25:
One guy’s a nature documentary narrator watching wolf!other characters do stupid things
I would read this
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
@GirlGamer1001 I see your [quote][i]Undertale[/i] AU where everything is the same except Flowey is replaced by his [i]Underfell[/i] counterpart[/quote] and raise you '[i]Undertale[/i] AU where Flowey is suddenly and unexpectedly replaced by his [i]Underfell[/i] counterpart and nobody knows what to make of this'
@GirlGamer1001
I see your
Quote:
Undertale AU where everything is the same except Flowey is replaced by his Underfell counterpart

and raise you
'Undertale AU where Flowey is suddenly and unexpectedly replaced by his Underfell counterpart and nobody knows what to make of this'
1dgHJ.gif
Witcher in 16th -18th century.
Witcher in 16th -18th century.
MoOtdMJ.png
Aelin and Feyre swap place at the beginning of their stories. Hilarity ensues. Honestly, putting Aelin at the beginning of Feyre's story is really easy, because you could just have Aelin go over the wall instead and start there, but its really hard to find a good beginning for Aelin's story where you aren't in the middle of things, but also where swapping the characters wouldn't change so much that it wouldn't work.
Aelin and Feyre swap place at the beginning of their stories. Hilarity ensues. Honestly, putting Aelin at the beginning of Feyre's story is really easy, because you could just have Aelin go over the wall instead and start there, but its really hard to find a good beginning for Aelin's story where you aren't in the middle of things, but also where swapping the characters wouldn't change so much that it wouldn't work.
83232606.png:Pet The Bean:83232606.png
summon thomas jefferson's ghost with nothing but mac and cheese

crossover of gravity falls and supernatural

somebody turns lucifer into a dog and you found him on the street

your best friend is a multi-dimension traveler and they find out your fandoms & takes you to those universes (possible x reader)
summon thomas jefferson's ghost with nothing but mac and cheese

crossover of gravity falls and supernatural

somebody turns lucifer into a dog and you found him on the street

your best friend is a multi-dimension traveler and they find out your fandoms & takes you to those universes (possible x reader)
Uq1cq4S.png
-KDSwap. Some of the swaps are as follows: Shimai/Koruka, Destiny/Dekere, Hiraku/Magma...
-Cherry_PROPHECY. CiY but altered to fit Cherryswap canon. (Kasai/Shingai uh... something, Kirameki never going into darkmode, Sekitsui being erased from existence, and some other things).
-KDSwap. Some of the swaps are as follows: Shimai/Koruka, Destiny/Dekere, Hiraku/Magma...
-Cherry_PROPHECY. CiY but altered to fit Cherryswap canon. (Kasai/Shingai uh... something, Kirameki never going into darkmode, Sekitsui being erased from existence, and some other things).
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I'm in the process of writing a Marvel/Aliens AU fic where Thor & Loki are playing a D&D game alongside a very sassy ship AI and it's all DM'd by a human-xenomorph hybrid who is absolutely, 100% tired of Loki's shenanigans.

...Did I mention this is the second one I've written?

It's also canon in the RP my friend and I are doing.
I'm in the process of writing a Marvel/Aliens AU fic where Thor & Loki are playing a D&D game alongside a very sassy ship AI and it's all DM'd by a human-xenomorph hybrid who is absolutely, 100% tired of Loki's shenanigans.

...Did I mention this is the second one I've written?

It's also canon in the RP my friend and I are doing.
Tell me your desire
while you pull me from the fire
and we'll seal the deal with a kiss
Wings of Fire AU where everything is the same except Moon chooses Winter.
Wings of Fire AU where everything is the same except Moon chooses Winter.
VGxuHXT.png
Multi-fandom where the reader can travel through the multiverse to various fandoms & is trying to save everyone from their deaths & protecc them
Multi-fandom where the reader can travel through the multiverse to various fandoms & is trying to save everyone from their deaths & protecc them
Uq1cq4S.png
@yarndrawcia
@bluebirdi3
@crystalcatstudio
@thephantomwolf
@suesue

Shattered Memories but it's a giant, multi-person, MAP resembling incomprehensible fanfiction showing the perspectives of a heckuva lot of characters and sporting extremely cynical narrators.
@yarndrawcia
@bluebirdi3
@crystalcatstudio
@thephantomwolf
@suesue

Shattered Memories but it's a giant, multi-person, MAP resembling incomprehensible fanfiction showing the perspectives of a heckuva lot of characters and sporting extremely cynical narrators.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21