Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6401 6402 6403 6404 6405 ... 16038 16039
Whoop de dooo I need someone who I can talk to but at the same I don't like talking about personal stuff

also just finished Simon Vs. The Homosapiens Agenda and I love it sooooo much! I got to watch the movie!
Whoop de dooo I need someone who I can talk to but at the same I don't like talking about personal stuff

also just finished Simon Vs. The Homosapiens Agenda and I love it sooooo much! I got to watch the movie!
Q11qPxO.png Formerly TheFamily
In posession of Savior, our one true leader
Feel free to PM me!
every new portal-related thing adds several years onto my lifespan
every new portal-related thing adds several years onto my lifespan
XPnWaf4.gif - AXEL/CROW/VELL/LEO
- HE/THEY/ANY
- FANDRAGON HOARDER
- FR TIME +1
LoI5q7h.png
It's 10:35pm on a thursday night, I'm chugging strait Mio (Water flavorer) And playing Super Smash Bros.

Am I okay?
It's 10:35pm on a thursday night, I'm chugging strait Mio (Water flavorer) And playing Super Smash Bros.

Am I okay?
0E2ezjj.png
Welp off to bed I head [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1]
Welp off to bed I head
1565535886176.png
Its almost 10:00 PM and its still decently lit out and warm

I'm not used to this
Its almost 10:00 PM and its still decently lit out and warm

I'm not used to this
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
It’s frustrating to be around a person who believes someone of my age should frown upon stuffed animals and games. I already get enough of the “I hope you don’t play video games...” and I’m honestly sick of it. I am not interesting in fitted clothing, but that doesn’t mean I don’t know how to dress properly; not everything is fixed with a tight outfit.

I’m allowed to buy things for myself, which definitely will not include splurging on a ridiculous amount of clothing. A lot of people either dislike shopping or love it, and that’s understandable. I don’t mind it, but these people are honestly ruining it for me. Art is a valid major, yet I can’t help but feel that my companions think anything revolving around it will blow up in my face. :/ The guilt tripping is finally getting to me after all these years, hmm?
It’s frustrating to be around a person who believes someone of my age should frown upon stuffed animals and games. I already get enough of the “I hope you don’t play video games...” and I’m honestly sick of it. I am not interesting in fitted clothing, but that doesn’t mean I don’t know how to dress properly; not everything is fixed with a tight outfit.

I’m allowed to buy things for myself, which definitely will not include splurging on a ridiculous amount of clothing. A lot of people either dislike shopping or love it, and that’s understandable. I don’t mind it, but these people are honestly ruining it for me. Art is a valid major, yet I can’t help but feel that my companions think anything revolving around it will blow up in my face. :/ The guilt tripping is finally getting to me after all these years, hmm?
0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
Im gonna have icecream for lunch tommorow
Im gonna have icecream for lunch tommorow
0E2ezjj.png
i literally went from having an existential crisis to fixating on animatronics in like a second
i literally went from having an existential crisis to fixating on animatronics in like a second
XPnWaf4.gif - AXEL/CROW/VELL/LEO
- HE/THEY/ANY
- FANDRAGON HOARDER
- FR TIME +1
LoI5q7h.png
go on tatsu, they said

it'll be fun, they said
go on tatsu, they said

it'll be fun, they said
left-hori.pngright-hori.png
I can’t believe how they made the so-called new Chucky look in the new movie. I can’t blame Brad Dourif for declining the role, they ruined a part of him. I know for a fact because I had the pleasure of meeting him, I even have the autographed tie(I know, strange thing for a girl to own but I didn’t have my doll with me and I had to buy something.) by him to prove it.
I can’t believe how they made the so-called new Chucky look in the new movie. I can’t blame Brad Dourif for declining the role, they ruined a part of him. I know for a fact because I had the pleasure of meeting him, I even have the autographed tie(I know, strange thing for a girl to own but I didn’t have my doll with me and I had to buy something.) by him to prove it.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
1 2 ... 6401 6402 6403 6404 6405 ... 16038 16039