Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Quality of Life: Apparel
1 2 3
Suggestion is to add [b]a search bar[/b] and [b]sort by category drop-down menu [/b] when equipping owned apparel to dragons. I feel this would be greatly helpful to users and would make searching for apparel easier. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/0NCVK6MM/1561041691168.png[/img]
Suggestion is to add a search bar and sort by category drop-down menu when equipping owned apparel to dragons. I feel this would be greatly helpful to users and would make searching for apparel easier.

1561041691168.png
1565535886176.png
Please add this dear lord finding the apparel I want can be extremely unmanageable with the current system
Please add this dear lord finding the apparel I want can be extremely unmanageable with the current system
wq9PoXA.png
huge support
huge support
Lk8UWJk.gifxx
Um, PLEASE? If we had this, I wouldn't have to go through all of my apparel sixteen times to find one thing.
Um, PLEASE? If we had this, I wouldn't have to go through all of my apparel sixteen times to find one thing.
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
PLEASE

I have so many pages in my hoard that loading a dressing page lags my browser, so trying to find any specific apparel piece by hand is a huge pain, especially since they're only sorted by item ID# which is invisible to the players. A search bar would make dressing dragons way easier.
PLEASE

I have so many pages in my hoard that loading a dressing page lags my browser, so trying to find any specific apparel piece by hand is a huge pain, especially since they're only sorted by item ID# which is invisible to the players. A search bar would make dressing dragons way easier.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
Huge support. There's so much apparel now, we need a complete overhaul to this page.
Huge support. There's so much apparel now, we need a complete overhaul to this page.
Blease

I had to take all the apparel off one of my dragons and finding the stuff afterwards was a nightmare

Edit, i'd like to add: please put this on the AH as well, shifting trough the stuff when looking for a thing to sell is currently horrible
Blease

I had to take all the apparel off one of my dragons and finding the stuff afterwards was a nightmare

Edit, i'd like to add: please put this on the AH as well, shifting trough the stuff when looking for a thing to sell is currently horrible
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
Yes please! I would also like if you could search for apparel in your vault and unvault it from there
Yes please! I would also like if you could search for apparel in your vault and unvault it from there

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
[quote name="BananicornKate" date="2019-06-23 15:19:37" ] Yes please! I would also like if you could search for apparel in your vault and unvault it from there [/quote] I would LOVE to have this! support for both!!
BananicornKate wrote on 2019-06-23 15:19:37:
I would LOVE to have this! support for both!!
As someone who has 20 pages of apparel, a search option would be a blessing! Support :'''D
As someone who has 20 pages of apparel, a search option would be a blessing! Support :'''D
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
1 2 3