Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I need to change this darn username why did I even decide on this in the first place :[
I need to change this darn username why did I even decide on this in the first place :[
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
was not expecting ark survival ascended to be good but man .. i gotta say i LOVE it, esp the graphics & ui updates
was not expecting ark survival ascended to be good but man .. i gotta say i LOVE it, esp the graphics & ui updates
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
she is not a tortured poet, what in the @$&? am I listening to
she is not a tortured poet, what in the @$&? am I listening to
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
Why isn't there away to see all the pinglists you're subscribed to at once so you can actually find them to unsubscribe when you want to instead of trying to remember and track down forum threads?
Why isn't there away to see all the pinglists you're subscribed to at once so you can actually find them to unsubscribe when you want to instead of trying to remember and track down forum threads?
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
uncomfy
uncomfy
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
[quote name="Sectonia" date="2024-04-27 08:58:50" ] Why isn't there away to see all the pinglists you're subscribed to at once so you can actually find them to unsubscribe when you want to instead of trying to remember and track down forum threads? [/quote] there's the "forum subscriptions" option under account settings! is that what you're looking for? [s]spreading the knowledge because i had no idea this was a thing until last week [emoji=skull size=1][/s]
Sectonia wrote on 2024-04-27 08:58:50:
there's the "forum subscriptions" option under account settings! is that what you're looking for?
spreading the knowledge because i had no idea this was a thing until last week
trans guy (transgender flag)
nonbinary (nonbinary flag)
he/they pronouns (demiboy flag)
gay (blue-green mlm/nblm flag)
asexual (asexual flag)
system host (system pride flag)
x

x a clear bottle is decorated with a black falcon feather and a red plague flight charm tied to its cork. inside the bottle are a scrap of red fabric, a chunk of black obsidian, and a floating skull.

x nonbinary flaggay mlm/nblm flagasexual flag
dude what the **** i literally can't do the coliseum because no matter what i do the monsters dodge my eliminate after FINALLY building up enough breath to use it. it's not even fun atp.
dude what the **** i literally can't do the coliseum because no matter what i do the monsters dodge my eliminate after FINALLY building up enough breath to use it. it's not even fun atp.
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
im cold i should get up and close my window
im cold i should get up and close my window
RkCCVmh.pnghh5n4WA.png
0HBKL8H.pnggYW0j5f.png
DoQJ9XF.pngoaolHwW.png
enw0try.pngsJGAfBA.png 1JYuRxl.gif1JYuRxl.gif
This is getting pretty scary
This is getting pretty scary
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

I get it now... I want to reexperience things again, I want to have the euphoria I've felt back then. now that I know all about it already and it's a part of my life at this point, it just doesn't feel the same. Guess nothing replicates the joy of discovering something good and eagerly looking for more. man.
I get it now... I want to reexperience things again, I want to have the euphoria I've felt back then. now that I know all about it already and it's a part of my life at this point, it just doesn't feel the same. Guess nothing replicates the joy of discovering something good and eagerly looking for more. man.
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating