Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6403 6404 6405 6406 6407 ... 16084 16085
Ow, ow, ow... my fingers are sore, my legs are shaky, and I've still got about fifty books left to sort and lug back into the bookcase in a slightly more eye-pleasing order..
Ow, ow, ow... my fingers are sore, my legs are shaky, and I've still got about fifty books left to sort and lug back into the bookcase in a slightly more eye-pleasing order..
m8ucmws.png

It appears that we are in a forum signature.
. . . says Wilde.
--

Please stop this lunatic owl from buying any more dragons.
Sincerely, the Nightwatch Clan.
[img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/499/735/83e.jpg[/img]
83e.jpg
BLACK LIVES MATTER (Contains ways to help even if you can't donate/attend a protest!)| More ways to help | Free charity sites

IIQudw5.png
me? getting emotional? while listening to the nintendogs soundtrack because i'm overwhelmed with childhood nostalgia? it's more likely than you think.
me? getting emotional? while listening to the nintendogs soundtrack because i'm overwhelmed with childhood nostalgia? it's more likely than you think.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I think I just dropped a bit of my pudding into my ukulele. it's not wet around the edge of the hole, though. but that could just mean it straight up fell in there. crap. what should I do? I didn't think playing the ukulele and eating pudding at the same time would cause this mess. dangit.
I think I just dropped a bit of my pudding into my ukulele. it's not wet around the edge of the hole, though. but that could just mean it straight up fell in there. crap. what should I do? I didn't think playing the ukulele and eating pudding at the same time would cause this mess. dangit.
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
well heres a thing im gonna be thinking of for the rest of the day and probably more im shaking anyway [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/521051137839726605/586559379881459713/unknown.png[/img]
well heres a thing im gonna be thinking of for the rest of the day and probably more im shaking
anyway
unknown.png
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
half life 3 is probably never coming out and even in the year 2019 this fact upsets me
half life 3 is probably never coming out and even in the year 2019 this fact upsets me
CiEKpcm.png
What is life if you are alone?
What is love if nobody shows you?
What is my purpose if you are gone?
Be careful,for you hold the key to my heart.
Be cautious,for I have been broken before.
Be gentle,for I am not as I seem.
Be loving,for I need you more now then ever.
What is life if you are alone?
What is love if nobody shows you?
What is my purpose if you are gone?
Be careful,for you hold the key to my heart.
Be cautious,for I have been broken before.
Be gentle,for I am not as I seem.
Be loving,for I need you more now then ever.
FoxScara.png
i mean if you're gonna get snappy and rude every time someone attempts to talk to you, however polite and kind their demeanor is, then maybe you dont have a place on the internet. the world isnt going to change just because you're so overly sheltered, fragile and spoiled. re-evaluation time!
i mean if you're gonna get snappy and rude every time someone attempts to talk to you, however polite and kind their demeanor is, then maybe you dont have a place on the internet. the world isnt going to change just because you're so overly sheltered, fragile and spoiled. re-evaluation time!
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
[quote name="@FoxScara" date="2019-06-06 17:31:08" ] @/luvia the storm of rain is nothing compared to the storm of pain that rages within trouble souls..... [/quote] That is honestly such a beautiful thing to say omg, I love it
@FoxScara wrote on 2019-06-06 17:31:08:
@/luvia the storm of rain is nothing compared to the storm of pain that rages within trouble souls.....

That is honestly such a beautiful thing to say omg, I love it
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@tehumertt the person I said it to didn't.....but thank you look up and you can find a poem of mine.:)
@tehumertt the person I said it to didn't.....but thank you look up and you can find a poem of mine.:)
FoxScara.png
1 2 ... 6403 6404 6405 6406 6407 ... 16084 16085