Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6400 6401 6402 6403 6404 ... 16041 16042
Can't tell if it's my anatomy or perspective that is just terrible.
Can't tell if it's my anatomy or perspective that is just terrible.
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
I cant wait to meet my puppy and bring her home, but also I'm scared I'll mess up taking care of her;;
I cant wait to meet my puppy and bring her home, but also I'm scared I'll mess up taking care of her;;
iLa7XQZ.png
@lun I'm sure you wil do a great job....the hardest part of taking care of something is loving at no matter what....
@lun I'm sure you wil do a great job....the hardest part of taking care of something is loving at no matter what....
FoxScara.png
well now i just really want a (not FNaF) animatronic character
well now i just really want a (not FNaF) animatronic character
XPnWaf4.gif - AXEL/CROW/VELL/LEO
- HE/THEY/ANY
- FANDRAGON HOARDER
- FR TIME +1
LoI5q7h.png
i wish mondo hadnt fallen asleep and also did not have to live on the other side of the planet
i wish mondo hadnt fallen asleep and also did not have to live on the other side of the planet
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
sayaka are you dead

*absolutely dead stare*yeah
sayaka are you dead

*absolutely dead stare*yeah
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
Sometimes, I wonder what the HECK goes on in that lady's brain. Like I ever "intentionally" lost something.
Sometimes, I wonder what the HECK goes on in that lady's brain. Like I ever "intentionally" lost something.
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
Yeah, let's just throw eight years of character development out the window. We don't need that, no ma'am! Everyone is going to love these new trashy versions of their favorite characters. They're totally going to enjoy watching them work through the same problems they've already dealt with. This is fine.

*sarcasm intensifies*
Yeah, let's just throw eight years of character development out the window. We don't need that, no ma'am! Everyone is going to love these new trashy versions of their favorite characters. They're totally going to enjoy watching them work through the same problems they've already dealt with. This is fine.

*sarcasm intensifies*
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
I hate it when people @ at me and try to say something that is obviously sarcastic... all of those people, and I mean ALL OF THEM who are rude to me get blocked. I’m serious, I do not take sarcasm lightly at all, I absolutely hate it. I say something about loving the sound of rain and some IDIOT comes over and @s me saying something about how a rainstorm is nothing like the storm of whatever in their heart is like. I can tell sarcasm when I see or hear it, bud and I don’t like it. I won’t say any names to be polite, but my goodness why? WHY did someone have to come and ruin my day? I came here at first to just say how good this day was being so far and it turned into this. Grrr.

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO LECTURE, JUST BLOCK ME FOR GOODNESS SAKE.
I hate it when people @ at me and try to say something that is obviously sarcastic... all of those people, and I mean ALL OF THEM who are rude to me get blocked. I’m serious, I do not take sarcasm lightly at all, I absolutely hate it. I say something about loving the sound of rain and some IDIOT comes over and @s me saying something about how a rainstorm is nothing like the storm of whatever in their heart is like. I can tell sarcasm when I see or hear it, bud and I don’t like it. I won’t say any names to be polite, but my goodness why? WHY did someone have to come and ruin my day? I came here at first to just say how good this day was being so far and it turned into this. Grrr.

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO LECTURE, JUST BLOCK ME FOR GOODNESS SAKE.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
I just got a pass to a screening of the new Men in Black movie. This is honestly the movie I'm most excited for this year, so I'm thrilled.
I just got a pass to a screening of the new Men in Black movie. This is honestly the movie I'm most excited for this year, so I'm thrilled.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
1 2 ... 6400 6401 6402 6403 6404 ... 16041 16042