Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So how 'bout them clowns?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
In fair Canadia, the clown issue has become rather intense in some areas. In Toronto there've been THIRTEEN clown related murders recently, and the police don't have much of an idea on how to address the issue to the public. I live not too far away from there, and while I feel fairly secure in my college's residence, I wouldn't be surprised if one of our campuses put out an alert for this kinda crap in the coming weeks, if not days.

Really hope someone punks one of these clowns with something entertaining, like an iron frying pan. Would be a spot of entertainment from these crazies.

Also, how long before legislation has something to say about this? Wouldn't surprise me if laws were made due to this getting out of hand.
In fair Canadia, the clown issue has become rather intense in some areas. In Toronto there've been THIRTEEN clown related murders recently, and the police don't have much of an idea on how to address the issue to the public. I live not too far away from there, and while I feel fairly secure in my college's residence, I wouldn't be surprised if one of our campuses put out an alert for this kinda crap in the coming weeks, if not days.

Really hope someone punks one of these clowns with something entertaining, like an iron frying pan. Would be a spot of entertainment from these crazies.

Also, how long before legislation has something to say about this? Wouldn't surprise me if laws were made due to this getting out of hand.
[quote name="Korracar" date=2016-10-05 11:19:02] Has there been any sightings in Canada so far? [/quote] Yup. 23 people have already been killed up here in Canada. It's really no joke now. It seems to be happening mostly in the east so I'm personally glad for that. I'm not terrified of clowns but I don't like how I live in a rural neighbourhood. The forests and fields here are always covered in fog. Straight out of a horror movie...
Korracar wrote on 2016-10-05:
Has there been any sightings in Canada so far?

Yup. 23 people have already been killed up here in Canada. It's really no joke now.

It seems to be happening mostly in the east so I'm personally glad for that. I'm not terrified of clowns but I don't like how I live in a rural neighbourhood. The forests and fields here are always covered in fog. Straight out of a horror movie...
MUYNhfy.png
oczO35g.png
I'd say it's funny, but as someone with an anxiety disorder I can understand it really isn't in the grand scheme o things. You really should only be spooking people who consent to it like for haunted houses. You don't really know the people you are scaring and honestly in this state there are plenty of people with conceal carried licenses. Sounds like an accident waiting to happen. It's highly irresponsible and disruptive to the general public. As they say it's all good fun until somebody gets killed or shot...
I'd say it's funny, but as someone with an anxiety disorder I can understand it really isn't in the grand scheme o things. You really should only be spooking people who consent to it like for haunted houses. You don't really know the people you are scaring and honestly in this state there are plenty of people with conceal carried licenses. Sounds like an accident waiting to happen. It's highly irresponsible and disruptive to the general public. As they say it's all good fun until somebody gets killed or shot...
Man I get nothing. I may live in Columbus right now but in the middle of campus so no clowns to be found, I'm way out of the way of the hurricane, geeze, gimme something potentially life threatening here

(Tbh this actually is fascinating to me. Is it all just really a ton of copy cats? Because random creepy clowns have been a thing for a while so it's weird that it's only a big thing now)
Man I get nothing. I may live in Columbus right now but in the middle of campus so no clowns to be found, I'm way out of the way of the hurricane, geeze, gimme something potentially life threatening here

(Tbh this actually is fascinating to me. Is it all just really a ton of copy cats? Because random creepy clowns have been a thing for a while so it's weird that it's only a big thing now)
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
@BladeSwinga
Where did you hear this?
@BladeSwinga
Where did you hear this?
f5vnO.gif S5P9A.gif
@Deki

A few in Tennessee as well,people are freaking out at school...I don't care honestly (even if I am terrified of them) They are currently around in Jackson TN which is farther away from me. They apparently live deep in the woods and already murderd a few(like 3 or more people). I don't have many woods in my area unless you drive out of our neighborhood. Otherwise im not too concerned. Although I am highly aware of my surroundings more lately.
@Deki

A few in Tennessee as well,people are freaking out at school...I don't care honestly (even if I am terrified of them) They are currently around in Jackson TN which is farther away from me. They apparently live deep in the woods and already murderd a few(like 3 or more people). I don't have many woods in my area unless you drive out of our neighborhood. Otherwise im not too concerned. Although I am highly aware of my surroundings more lately.
857206adc91f5cf762f767135b6cb2391118da0cv2_hq.jpg
I haven't really been following it, but there've been rumors around my small town, and today we had an announcement in the morning about them.

Apparently some sicko made an account on Instagram (the number one social media at my school) called "TheClownsOf[insert mah town name here]" and sent out a bunch of follow requests to my classmates and their siblings.
They posted one picture of a high school hallway with the caption, "[town name], you're next"

Everyone knows it's a joke but it's enough to get a few people jumpy-and there've been sightings in my precious NY *scream*
I haven't really been following it, but there've been rumors around my small town, and today we had an announcement in the morning about them.

Apparently some sicko made an account on Instagram (the number one social media at my school) called "TheClownsOf[insert mah town name here]" and sent out a bunch of follow requests to my classmates and their siblings.
They posted one picture of a high school hallway with the caption, "[town name], you're next"

Everyone knows it's a joke but it's enough to get a few people jumpy-and there've been sightings in my precious NY *scream*
tumblr_og90efWc6W1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
@Deki

Oh man, I couldn't agree with you more...
I keep watching videos on it (ScareTheater mostly) and it always gives me the chills. Clowns freak me out--always have. (Except the Joker, he mah waifu)
Although it isn't happening in my state (I guess clowns don't like the heat huehue), but I'm still a bit paranoid about it all.

Actually now that I think of it, a similar thing happened a few years ago, in which a guy went around street corners and stop lights, mugging people at knife point. And in broad daylight too!
@Deki

Oh man, I couldn't agree with you more...
I keep watching videos on it (ScareTheater mostly) and it always gives me the chills. Clowns freak me out--always have. (Except the Joker, he mah waifu)
Although it isn't happening in my state (I guess clowns don't like the heat huehue), but I'm still a bit paranoid about it all.

Actually now that I think of it, a similar thing happened a few years ago, in which a guy went around street corners and stop lights, mugging people at knife point. And in broad daylight too!
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
tbh it pisses me off that there are people doing this clown thing to begin with. lots of people (notably children) are afraid and anxious to go to school bc of these clown threats?? honestly if i see people dressed up as clowns near me i'm socking them in the jaw. i do not have ***** to give when it comes to people who think messing with kids is fun. : /
tbh it pisses me off that there are people doing this clown thing to begin with. lots of people (notably children) are afraid and anxious to go to school bc of these clown threats?? honestly if i see people dressed up as clowns near me i'm socking them in the jaw. i do not have ***** to give when it comes to people who think messing with kids is fun. : /
lapis+rose
28 they/them
Well, in MO they have been killing kids :/
or thats what i've heard
Well, in MO they have been killing kids :/
or thats what i've heard
7wsWQy6.png
phxE8Qy.png
iQbOX2i.png
JiVhJwO.png
u26xByG.png fr+3
pings loved :-D
talk to me about resident evil, seals, sonic, overwatch, and splatoon!!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19