Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So how 'bout them clowns?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
There was a case near where I live where one of the clowns actually ran at a car! Freaked the woman out something awful, and I realized then and there how little guilt I'd feel if that happened to me and I just floored the gas and went after one of 'em if they charged me in the dead of night

EDIT: I should mention this is in Canada, in New Brunswick, so careful because there are some idiotic copycats popping up in the maratime provinces
There was a case near where I live where one of the clowns actually ran at a car! Freaked the woman out something awful, and I realized then and there how little guilt I'd feel if that happened to me and I just floored the gas and went after one of 'em if they charged me in the dead of night

EDIT: I should mention this is in Canada, in New Brunswick, so careful because there are some idiotic copycats popping up in the maratime provinces
image.png
2 high schools near where I live got shut down for a day, and a clown was arrested near a school that was still in session that day. I've heard they're up in Cincinnati (Ohio) where my dad works, but we live an hour and a half or more away from cincy so I think we should be fine...
2 high schools near where I live got shut down for a day, and a clown was arrested near a school that was still in session that day. I've heard they're up in Cincinnati (Ohio) where my dad works, but we live an hour and a half or more away from cincy so I think we should be fine...
4eULBaO.png
anyone who's anyone around me has been on and on about this clown thing...There's been an outbreak of fear among people in the area even though the closest reported case was in Newport News, which is almost a 3 hour drive away from where we are. I've been keeping up w/ the news and apparently, there's a whole cult of clowns thing going on around here (I'm not sure how serious they are, as most have been revealed as a hoax/joke to scare people...bc y'know, Halloween is coming up soon) buut, there's been threats towards people - the clowns are planning/have planned stabbings and not only that they're going to shoot schools as well (there's a list circulating around somewhere and guess whose hs is on that list? :P)

nothing of that nature has happened yet though, so I'm hoping it stays that way before someone gets hurt.
anyone who's anyone around me has been on and on about this clown thing...There's been an outbreak of fear among people in the area even though the closest reported case was in Newport News, which is almost a 3 hour drive away from where we are. I've been keeping up w/ the news and apparently, there's a whole cult of clowns thing going on around here (I'm not sure how serious they are, as most have been revealed as a hoax/joke to scare people...bc y'know, Halloween is coming up soon) buut, there's been threats towards people - the clowns are planning/have planned stabbings and not only that they're going to shoot schools as well (there's a list circulating around somewhere and guess whose hs is on that list? :P)

nothing of that nature has happened yet though, so I'm hoping it stays that way before someone gets hurt.
xb036Bv.png
» jockey
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
; w ;
I'm not sure if they were clowns or not, but I saw a group of like four people walking around my street last night a little after 10.
Most of the people on my street are elderly/little kids.
I was bringing my cat in when I saw them, I hightailed it inside, locked every door and barricaded myself in my room. I wasn't taking no chances. (cries)

; w ;
I'm not sure if they were clowns or not, but I saw a group of like four people walking around my street last night a little after 10.
Most of the people on my street are elderly/little kids.
I was bringing my cat in when I saw them, I hightailed it inside, locked every door and barricaded myself in my room. I wasn't taking no chances. (cries)

i don't think i have to worry they can't get to me XD
i don't think i have to worry they can't get to me XD
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
This whole clown mess just reminds me of an urban legend, as small towns are wont to have, that I heard when my family first moved here about a clown that would come out at night and just stare at passing cars
This whole clown mess just reminds me of an urban legend, as small towns are wont to have, that I heard when my family first moved here about a clown that would come out at night and just stare at passing cars
water-banner-3_zpspqe7dfz3.gif

Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
End corruption now
North Carolina was the second state where they appeared, but I believe that they have mostly left the state. So I'm fairly happy :)
North Carolina was the second state where they appeared, but I believe that they have mostly left the state. So I'm fairly happy :)
2ko8cXz.png
I live in Maine and they are here too!

Nothing interesting happens here--- that's why my family lives in Maine >.<
I live in Maine and they are here too!

Nothing interesting happens here--- that's why my family lives in Maine >.<
tumblr_ojsuibynjn1u29oq5o1_100.gif
@Hawktalon

I agree. Has any violence actually come about because of this? It just sounds like some people trying to be creepy. I know there's a new IT (Stephen King) movie coming out, so maybe it's in celebration of that...?
@Hawktalon

I agree. Has any violence actually come about because of this? It just sounds like some people trying to be creepy. I know there's a new IT (Stephen King) movie coming out, so maybe it's in celebration of that...?
@Deki
This is jst getting weird! Ligit SOMEONE is going to get shot over this. Has there been any sightings in Canada so far?
@Deki
This is jst getting weird! Ligit SOMEONE is going to get shot over this. Has there been any sightings in Canada so far?
f5vnO.gif S5P9A.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19