Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So how 'bout them clowns?
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Good thing I'm in england! If they spread to england? Well, they'll see that my mum has a real sword + a really sharp kitchen knife >:) (Never felt the knife, but it looks SO SHARP...)
Good thing I'm in england! If they spread to england? Well, they'll see that my mum has a real sword + a really sharp kitchen knife >:) (Never felt the knife, but it looks SO SHARP...)
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
[quote name="Averat" date=2016-10-10 11:04:59] Good thing I'm in england! If they spread to england? Well, they'll see that my mum has a real sword + a really sharp kitchen knife >:) (Never felt the knife, but it looks SO SHARP...) [/quote] Mmmmm, I'd love to have a sword...
Averat wrote on 2016-10-10:

Mmmmm, I'd love to have a sword...
OjYCOIV.png
[quote name="Averat" date=2016-10-10 11:04:59] Good thing I'm in england! If they spread to england? Well, they'll see that my mum has a real sword + a really sharp kitchen knife >:) (Never felt the knife, but it looks SO SHARP...) [/quote] Sadly the stupid craze is happening here in England too. They had a news story about it earlier (whether or not some of it was staged is something to be debated about) and apparently there have been reports of clowns chasing kids to school and the like :/ The local police where I live have stated they will be looking into arresting anyone that's deliberately harassing people. I really wish these people would grow up and realise that someone is gonna get hurt...
Averat wrote on 2016-10-10:

Sadly the stupid craze is happening here in England too. They had a news story about it earlier (whether or not some of it was staged is something to be debated about) and apparently there have been reports of clowns chasing kids to school and the like :/ The local police where I live have stated they will be looking into arresting anyone that's deliberately harassing people.

I really wish these people would grow up and realise that someone is gonna get hurt...
c89140e8b36357fcf8858c391d1b381acd3b752a.gif
I'm from South Africa. Clowns are the least scary things in this country wandering the street at night.
I'm from South Africa. Clowns are the least scary things in this country wandering the street at night.
dlx3JgZ.gif
Two people got kicked out for giving them my school address
Two people got kicked out for giving them my school address
xeromias_by_keslertortiose-dbfolsr.png
Yo they are now on the West Coast and I am freaking out. They aren't committing any crimes (as far as I know) but they are still causing lockdowns.

Man what is wrong with our world rn.
Yo they are now on the West Coast and I am freaking out. They aren't committing any crimes (as far as I know) but they are still causing lockdowns.

t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
Apparently they were spotted in my current town about 5 days ago. One more thing to be stressed about, like I needed any more :))))
Apparently they were spotted in my current town about 5 days ago. One more thing to be stressed about, like I needed any more :))))
sigsize_bapy_2.png ++++ .
_____
// your local they/he - call me phoenix //_____

P9aWhak.png LRdLP2V.png JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
The police gave a warning via facebook that it seems that they've appeared here in Holland too. Not that I travel much aside from using public transport but it's still scary af to know they could be roaming about.
The police gave a warning via facebook that it seems that they've appeared here in Holland too. Not that I travel much aside from using public transport but it's still scary af to know they could be roaming about.

hehe_by_ythionyth-d992j9z.png
Clown masks are illegal now in Oklahoma. :O

Also, some elementary students at my school got chased by clowns in their neighbourhood.
Clown masks are illegal now in Oklahoma. :O

Also, some elementary students at my school got chased by clowns in their neighbourhood.
Bread / INTJ / 17
z9wN9td.png

tumblr_inline_o0sutyAgvb1tfmvub_250.png
[quote name="Kpribbit" date=2016-10-10 16:10:44] Yo they are now on the West Coast and I am freaking out. They aren't committing any crimes (as far as I know) but they are still causing lockdowns. Man what is wrong with our world rn. [/quote] Some clowns are violent. One stabbed a kid or something and another jumped on a man's truck while he was driving.
Kpribbit wrote on 2016-10-10:

Some clowns are violent. One stabbed a kid or something and another jumped on a man's truck while he was driving.

Bread / INTJ / 17
z9wN9td.png

tumblr_inline_o0sutyAgvb1tfmvub_250.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19