Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So how 'bout them clowns?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
I find it really strange. Not sure why so many people across the NE are trying to do it. I'm okay with clowns though. Obviously.
I find it really strange. Not sure why so many people across the NE are trying to do it. I'm okay with clowns though. Obviously.
shadow_0.png

cVPo4yi.png
jA5A7gu.png
leo4ZYP.png

Yw8EvNQ.png
VvgJdjI.png
oaolHwW.png
light_2.png Looking to buy a copy of Skin: Shadekind. Pm if interested
They recently started doing it where I live, but it's anything but funny. Around here they're trying to lure people into woods or dark alleys and attack and rob them, or they've been breaking into houses and stealing stuff. The guy here arrested Saturday was in a park and tried to attack and rob somebody.
They recently started doing it where I live, but it's anything but funny. Around here they're trying to lure people into woods or dark alleys and attack and rob them, or they've been breaking into houses and stealing stuff. The guy here arrested Saturday was in a park and tried to attack and rob somebody.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
There's been a few clown sightings where I live. One of them caused the middle school to be put on lockdown during a school dance.

I'm normally pretty neutral towards clowns, but this is just ridiculous. I know someone stated this earlier in the thread, but I'm saying it again: someone is gonna get shot over this.
There's been a few clown sightings where I live. One of them caused the middle school to be put on lockdown during a school dance.

I'm normally pretty neutral towards clowns, but this is just ridiculous. I know someone stated this earlier in the thread, but I'm saying it again: someone is gonna get shot over this.
[quote name="Shellbee" date=2016-09-25 21:15:12] I heard that one guy got arrested for it... it's such a strange thing. It's definitely terrifying and I'm glad people aren't doing that in my area but it's also kinda funny. [/quote] That's how it sounds to me. Okay if people are just wandering around trying to scare people yeah, I'd be pretty freaked out, but the concept is kinda that stupid funny. It's a bad idea anyways, gonna go south real fast, either for the clowns or the others, but probably for both.
Shellbee wrote on 2016-09-25:
I heard that one guy got arrested for it... it's such a strange thing. It's definitely terrifying and I'm glad people aren't doing that in my area but it's also kinda funny.
That's how it sounds to me. Okay if people are just wandering around trying to scare people yeah, I'd be pretty freaked out, but the concept is kinda that stupid funny.

It's a bad idea anyways, gonna go south real fast, either for the clowns or the others, but probably for both.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I heard about this and immediately thought
If I lived near there I literally wouldn't leave the house after 5PM, likewise AM.

Are the clowns touching or chasing people, or are they just watching from the woods?
I heard about this and immediately thought
If I lived near there I literally wouldn't leave the house after 5PM, likewise AM.

Are the clowns touching or chasing people, or are they just watching from the woods?
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
I had a friend call me last night because she saw clowns on her street.

I mean I'm all for Halloween but this isn't a Halloween prank, this is more like those girls killing their friend for Slenderman;
They're doing it to "appease the ghost of Sprinkles"
Sprinkles the Clown is a creepypasta??? Except the events did happen.
Basically these clowns were traveling in the Appalachian mountains and their car went over the cliff, one died and one, Sprinkles, forced the other two to eat the dead clown, and held them hostage and is wandering the woods-

The part about the car going off the edge is true, but all of them escaped unharmed, at least from what I've read.

Literally it's just a repeat of the Slenderman sacrificial killing. Which was stupid to begin with.

It's all stupid, honestly, but still, I'm terrified of clowns and if I see one anywhere at night, there is a 10000% of me becoming a velociraptor and screeching.
I had a friend call me last night because she saw clowns on her street.

I mean I'm all for Halloween but this isn't a Halloween prank, this is more like those girls killing their friend for Slenderman;
They're doing it to "appease the ghost of Sprinkles"
Sprinkles the Clown is a creepypasta??? Except the events did happen.
Basically these clowns were traveling in the Appalachian mountains and their car went over the cliff, one died and one, Sprinkles, forced the other two to eat the dead clown, and held them hostage and is wandering the woods-

The part about the car going off the edge is true, but all of them escaped unharmed, at least from what I've read.

Literally it's just a repeat of the Slenderman sacrificial killing. Which was stupid to begin with.

It's all stupid, honestly, but still, I'm terrified of clowns and if I see one anywhere at night, there is a 10000% of me becoming a velociraptor and screeching.
@Deki

Won't lie, slightly terrified. I am not a fan of most clowns, I'm fine with animated ones but real life ones I just
Nope
Nopenopenope

I live in Washington, and a rather small town at that, so there's a good chance it won't happen here, however I did uh, bring out my mom's giant knife (can I just say that knife is really pretty and heavy like dang I want it) when she went to go smoke and pretty much stand there doing circles in place because the thought of creepy things in general at night terrifies me.
@Deki

Won't lie, slightly terrified. I am not a fan of most clowns, I'm fine with animated ones but real life ones I just
Nope
Nopenopenope

I live in Washington, and a rather small town at that, so there's a good chance it won't happen here, however I did uh, bring out my mom's giant knife (can I just say that knife is really pretty and heavy like dang I want it) when she went to go smoke and pretty much stand there doing circles in place because the thought of creepy things in general at night terrifies me.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif Fear not child, the Shadows will protect you.tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
@HawkTalon

I think they are trying to lure children into the woods, or I guess anyone who is willing to follow them. What they do past that point I dunno, but I'm sure they just aren't throwing them Birthday parties.

@HawkTalon

I think they are trying to lure children into the woods, or I guess anyone who is willing to follow them. What they do past that point I dunno, but I'm sure they just aren't throwing them Birthday parties.

tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
@Sai

I would hope it's just people trying to scare others who are afraid of clowns. Or else arrests are going down.
@Sai

I would hope it's just people trying to scare others who are afraid of clowns. Or else arrests are going down.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Yeah, for the past couple weeks my facebook feed has been full of people posting about the clowns.

It's really bizarre and creepy. I am actually afraid of clowns lol. Thankfully I'm very rarely out when its dark, so I'm not too too worried.

Stay safe everyone!
Yeah, for the past couple weeks my facebook feed has been full of people posting about the clowns.

It's really bizarre and creepy. I am actually afraid of clowns lol. Thankfully I'm very rarely out when its dark, so I'm not too too worried.

Stay safe everyone!
C5V5o0z.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19