Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Mary Sue confession thread!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
oh my god
i had this sonic oc named Silvya who was basically a female version of silver and she was silvers boyfriend because she saw knuckles n silver fighting in an alley an saved silver and hes just like"omg thanks 4 savin me wana be bf n gf" omg i was such a flippin nerd
i also remember having this purple fox sonic character?? cant remember her name tho lol. i made her all ***ANGSTY*** and like killing people and because of this she was shadows boyfriend
omg i think i still have pictures on my pc hang on
edit: here they are. warning: may contain traces of angsty recolors.
oh my god
i had this sonic oc named Silvya who was basically a female version of silver and she was silvers boyfriend because she saw knuckles n silver fighting in an alley an saved silver and hes just like"omg thanks 4 savin me wana be bf n gf" omg i was such a flippin nerd
i also remember having this purple fox sonic character?? cant remember her name tho lol. i made her all ***ANGSTY*** and like killing people and because of this she was shadows boyfriend
omg i think i still have pictures on my pc hang on
edit: here they are. warning: may contain traces of angsty recolors.
k2pEFmO.png
Oh goodness. Oh goodness. This thread.

So, when I was 10 I was super into Dragon Ball Z, and I made up a female saiyan OC whose name I can't even remember. I do, however, remember that she was super pretty and super strong and Vegeta loved her. I'm pretty sure I had her beat Frieza with one punch, too.

Also, I had a Harry Potter Gary Sue that I made up because I was ****** that every single Slytherin character was a jerk. So I made him this ridiculously friendly (and of course totally hot) Slytherin. He was an animagus who was exceptional at potions. I think I had him get captured by Death Eaters at one point, but Voldemort was totally cool with him because he was just such a talented and charming fellow.

...Thank God these characters never left the safety of my hard drive.
Oh goodness. Oh goodness. This thread.

So, when I was 10 I was super into Dragon Ball Z, and I made up a female saiyan OC whose name I can't even remember. I do, however, remember that she was super pretty and super strong and Vegeta loved her. I'm pretty sure I had her beat Frieza with one punch, too.

Also, I had a Harry Potter Gary Sue that I made up because I was ****** that every single Slytherin character was a jerk. So I made him this ridiculously friendly (and of course totally hot) Slytherin. He was an animagus who was exceptional at potions. I think I had him get captured by Death Eaters at one point, but Voldemort was totally cool with him because he was just such a talented and charming fellow.

...Thank God these characters never left the safety of my hard drive.
AZSzsEP.png13184.pngAZSzsEP.png
@Tanagerie A Mary Sue RP? As in, an rp where we specifically make Mary Sues and just make fun of em?

Uh, sign me up.
@Tanagerie A Mary Sue RP? As in, an rp where we specifically make Mary Sues and just make fun of em?

Uh, sign me up.
Funky moves, grandma
Oh geez.

Well, at one point I was writing a Harry Potter fic that mirrored my life, I guess? And Hermione and Ron was a thing, but not really, and Ron was always jealous that Hermione was distracted by Harry and his new girlfriend, the sister of Draco Malfoy who was an exchange student from Beauxbatons. It was all very dramatic. I got kicked off of the Potter Fanfiction site I was posting on for Mary Sues, and I got so mad because I wasn't writing self-insert sue, darn it! I was Hermione, and Malfoy's sister (I don't even remember what I named her) the Sue was the dumb girl my crush was dating in junior high. Very embarrassing.

I also have hidden away somewhere this story involving this girl named Ciara who's parents were vampire hunters and killed in a vampire war, so she ended up in an orphanage with all the other kids orphaned by the war, and her best friend was secretly the vampire prince. Once they got old enough to graduate (how the heck do you graduate from an orphanage?) she got a letter saying to come back to the hunter academy where she got the Sapphire amulet and a sword named Kirna (wha?) which made the Emerald girl jealous, and then she had to fight her friend who wanted to make her the vampire queen. Somehow he died and turned into an angel. idek.

Uh, yeah.
Oh geez.

Well, at one point I was writing a Harry Potter fic that mirrored my life, I guess? And Hermione and Ron was a thing, but not really, and Ron was always jealous that Hermione was distracted by Harry and his new girlfriend, the sister of Draco Malfoy who was an exchange student from Beauxbatons. It was all very dramatic. I got kicked off of the Potter Fanfiction site I was posting on for Mary Sues, and I got so mad because I wasn't writing self-insert sue, darn it! I was Hermione, and Malfoy's sister (I don't even remember what I named her) the Sue was the dumb girl my crush was dating in junior high. Very embarrassing.

I also have hidden away somewhere this story involving this girl named Ciara who's parents were vampire hunters and killed in a vampire war, so she ended up in an orphanage with all the other kids orphaned by the war, and her best friend was secretly the vampire prince. Once they got old enough to graduate (how the heck do you graduate from an orphanage?) she got a letter saying to come back to the hunter academy where she got the Sapphire amulet and a sword named Kirna (wha?) which made the Emerald girl jealous, and then she had to fight her friend who wanted to make her the vampire queen. Somehow he died and turned into an angel. idek.

Uh, yeah.
tumblr_nt5mseVkV71qgs2k4o1_250.gif
I have several fantasy sues in my head. Usually they are the most powerful of whatever fandom I'm thinking about and save the day all the time.

My current one is, of course, the 10th member of the fellowship.

Never actually written them down, though. They are my own fantasies. No one else wants to read about my sues.
I have several fantasy sues in my head. Usually they are the most powerful of whatever fandom I'm thinking about and save the day all the time.

My current one is, of course, the 10th member of the fellowship.

Never actually written them down, though. They are my own fantasies. No one else wants to read about my sues.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
me and a friend of mine had a long-standing inuyasha roleplay that we did on pen and paper, passed between each other in the hallways on the way to class in early highschool (middleschool basically, my town i just too small to have an actual middleschool). it filled MULTIPLE binders. we each had... a lot of characters, but a main one from each of us that were definitely mary sues. mine was kiama. wolf demon from a long dead tribe that fell at the hands of her sister (ikkaku, blue hair, wind powers, SO EVIL WOW). she had fire powers and something i called chikara that was like a big forceful soundless BOOM of energy (inspired by kahlan in the sword of truth series that I SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN READING). very pretty very powerful very tsundere. she had a love mess thing going between her and inuyasha and kouga and another oc of mine named tomoaya (wolf demon, white hair, lightning powers, perv) and ANOTHER oc of my friend's named taiyou (tiger demon, also white hair, also a perv). basically the only male characters that DIDN'T want her were her brother yoshiyuki (purple hair, ice powers, A PERV TOO WHAT A SURPRISE) and the other mary sue's boytoy sounaru ("sonar" because i'm DUMB AS HECK, bat demon, sound powers, not a perv and the only decent guy in the group)
me and a friend of mine had a long-standing inuyasha roleplay that we did on pen and paper, passed between each other in the hallways on the way to class in early highschool (middleschool basically, my town i just too small to have an actual middleschool). it filled MULTIPLE binders. we each had... a lot of characters, but a main one from each of us that were definitely mary sues. mine was kiama. wolf demon from a long dead tribe that fell at the hands of her sister (ikkaku, blue hair, wind powers, SO EVIL WOW). she had fire powers and something i called chikara that was like a big forceful soundless BOOM of energy (inspired by kahlan in the sword of truth series that I SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN READING). very pretty very powerful very tsundere. she had a love mess thing going between her and inuyasha and kouga and another oc of mine named tomoaya (wolf demon, white hair, lightning powers, perv) and ANOTHER oc of my friend's named taiyou (tiger demon, also white hair, also a perv). basically the only male characters that DIDN'T want her were her brother yoshiyuki (purple hair, ice powers, A PERV TOO WHAT A SURPRISE) and the other mary sue's boytoy sounaru ("sonar" because i'm DUMB AS HECK, bat demon, sound powers, not a perv and the only decent guy in the group)
@yourantagonist I'm pretty sure wind flight would resent the 'evil' statement.
@yourantagonist I'm pretty sure wind flight would resent the 'evil' statement.
Funky moves, grandma
I have an OC named Time, that's like the time god of her world, but I originally created her in my weeaboo days and she was this really cringe worthy kitsune that was queen of the moon, she wasn't really a Mary Sue but she was really anime and it was horrible.
I have an OC named Time, that's like the time god of her world, but I originally created her in my weeaboo days and she was this really cringe worthy kitsune that was queen of the moon, she wasn't really a Mary Sue but she was really anime and it was horrible.
Have another one of my awful older OCs!

I had a dragon named Bmna (Not joking, that was her name) that was black with blue stars on her and blue horns all yellow eyes with black slits in them I think. She had all of the powers, even more than rosemary and she did everything right. She had no backstory whatsoever. I think she was rivals with rosemary. And she was Rosemary's sister I think.
Have another one of my awful older OCs!

I had a dragon named Bmna (Not joking, that was her name) that was black with blue stars on her and blue horns all yellow eyes with black slits in them I think. She had all of the powers, even more than rosemary and she did everything right. She had no backstory whatsoever. I think she was rivals with rosemary. And she was Rosemary's sister I think.
Can we talk about canon sues for a second...? Freakin Sauske Uchiha from the Naruto series is pretty much the Mary Sue-iest character I have ever encountered anywhere. He's good at every jutsu, he's popular, he gets to be a poo face to all his friends, and yet both characters in the show and many many people from the fanbase love him and, more often in the fanbase than the show but there too, swoon outragously over him. Luckily I never had any feelings but contempt for the self-righteous jerkwad.
Can we talk about canon sues for a second...? Freakin Sauske Uchiha from the Naruto series is pretty much the Mary Sue-iest character I have ever encountered anywhere. He's good at every jutsu, he's popular, he gets to be a poo face to all his friends, and yet both characters in the show and many many people from the fanbase love him and, more often in the fanbase than the show but there too, swoon outragously over him. Luckily I never had any feelings but contempt for the self-righteous jerkwad.
pikachu-female.pngu5zi8.pngpikachu.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13