Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Mary Sue confession thread!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I don't even want to talk about it.

Fine.

I suppose my first "Mary-Sue" was Wolfstone. A wolf that had jewels embedded in her fur, could turn invisible, read thoughts, could harness the elements,and anything else you can think of.PLEASE KILL ME THIS HAPPENED YEARS AGO.
I don't even want to talk about it.

Fine.

I suppose my first "Mary-Sue" was Wolfstone. A wolf that had jewels embedded in her fur, could turn invisible, read thoughts, could harness the elements,and anything else you can think of.PLEASE KILL ME THIS HAPPENED YEARS AGO.
@MemeRoyalty
Hahaha goodness, no I didn't! But I'm sure there are several stories about secret daughters of Sirius Black :P he's a series favourite after all! I don't think I ever wrote anything about Astra aside from short RP entries...
@MemeRoyalty
Hahaha goodness, no I didn't! But I'm sure there are several stories about secret daughters of Sirius Black :P he's a series favourite after all! I don't think I ever wrote anything about Astra aside from short RP entries...
@Rednettle25 Calm down, friend. No one's immune to making Mary Sues, this is a safe place to share. Personally, I think your oc sounds better than Crystal.

@rentacles oh, about that, I looked it up and it turns out I was thinking of Ariana Black, not Astra Black. Whoops!
@Rednettle25 Calm down, friend. No one's immune to making Mary Sues, this is a safe place to share. Personally, I think your oc sounds better than Crystal.

@rentacles oh, about that, I looked it up and it turns out I was thinking of Ariana Black, not Astra Black. Whoops!
Funky moves, grandma
@MemeRoyalty

I'VE LEARNED, I SWEAR! DON'T HANG ME ON THE NOOSE OF SHAME!
@MemeRoyalty

I'VE LEARNED, I SWEAR! DON'T HANG ME ON THE NOOSE OF SHAME!
Oh god I had this horrible Mary Sue character when I was in elementary school. She was one of six sisters, and for some reason the queen of her kingdom. Her appearance was based off my own, and she was a combination mermaid/fairy who had incredible magic powers and could do almost anything (including walk on land). Her only flaw was the fact that she had lost her wings when she was younger. She was a beloved leader, and everyone loved her. Most of her friends were even worse -- her best friend was a fire alicorn who had a human form as well, and her advisor was a phoenix. Yepp.
Oh god I had this horrible Mary Sue character when I was in elementary school. She was one of six sisters, and for some reason the queen of her kingdom. Her appearance was based off my own, and she was a combination mermaid/fairy who had incredible magic powers and could do almost anything (including walk on land). Her only flaw was the fact that she had lost her wings when she was younger. She was a beloved leader, and everyone loved her. Most of her friends were even worse -- her best friend was a fire alicorn who had a human form as well, and her advisor was a phoenix. Yepp.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Rednettle25 Personally, I think the cone of shame is reserved for Ebony-tier Sues. You're safe for now!
@Rednettle25 Personally, I think the cone of shame is reserved for Ebony-tier Sues. You're safe for now!
Funky moves, grandma
@MemeRoyalty

*Puts on the cone of shame*
@MemeRoyalty

*Puts on the cone of shame*
@ItsCursorBby oh god that. That's not how mental illness works.

PSA to everyone following the thread: Please don't give your ocs mental illness if you don't know how to write a character with mental illness, or cannot portray them with respect.

Other than that, the name is just... ????????????????????????
@ItsCursorBby oh god that. That's not how mental illness works.

PSA to everyone following the thread: Please don't give your ocs mental illness if you don't know how to write a character with mental illness, or cannot portray them with respect.

Other than that, the name is just... ????????????????????????
Funky moves, grandma
Sorry I deleted the post bc I was worried people might send them hate and I don't want to be responsible for that
Sorry I deleted the post bc I was worried people might send them hate and I don't want to be responsible for that
Walk along the footprints to witness the flame-chasing crusade. In the end, you will go beyond the graves and create a future we could not reach!
My Mary Sue stuff was all original fiction. The "best" was when I had a half-elf character with a ridiculous looking magical knife (yes, I drew it) where there were two intertwining blades. She had major angst from not knowing who the non-elf half of her lineage was, only that the knife was the only thing they left her (who gives a baby a knife, seriously). I spent more time designing clothes for her than actually writing the story. In my defense I was like 13. I'm just glad I never shared any of that with the internet.
My Mary Sue stuff was all original fiction. The "best" was when I had a half-elf character with a ridiculous looking magical knife (yes, I drew it) where there were two intertwining blades. She had major angst from not knowing who the non-elf half of her lineage was, only that the knife was the only thing they left her (who gives a baby a knife, seriously). I spent more time designing clothes for her than actually writing the story. In my defense I was like 13. I'm just glad I never shared any of that with the internet.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13