Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | GUIDE - How to Create an Exalt Rescue
1 2 3
Reserved.
Reserved.
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Reserved.
Reserved.
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Reserved.
Reserved.
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Okay... I'll probably be making the occasional edit or something for a while. But otherwise, I think I'm about done!
Okay... I'll probably be making the occasional edit or something for a while. But otherwise, I think I'm about done!
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Really nice guide!
Really nice guide!
Made a few small edits to some of the examples I had listed. Also edited a few paragraphs for easier readability.
Made a few small edits to some of the examples I had listed. Also edited a few paragraphs for easier readability.
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
This is actually pretty funny, because when I first started out, I bought my first permanent dragons off the auction house for the 7K fodder price. Judging by the fact that most of my dragons have exalted parents / siblings, I guess I unknowingly rescued them from being exalted in a way.

Stories aside, this is a pretty cool post. Light/Arcane dom push be making the fodder prices so cheap rn, so this is perfect timing for anyone who wants to get started. :)

(Probably would get into it, but I'm terrible at managing stuff and exalting suits me more)
This is actually pretty funny, because when I first started out, I bought my first permanent dragons off the auction house for the 7K fodder price. Judging by the fact that most of my dragons have exalted parents / siblings, I guess I unknowingly rescued them from being exalted in a way.

Stories aside, this is a pretty cool post. Light/Arcane dom push be making the fodder prices so cheap rn, so this is perfect timing for anyone who wants to get started. :)

(Probably would get into it, but I'm terrible at managing stuff and exalting suits me more)
Treesixer: Payback on Plague
I just came across this guide and it's awesome!!! Can you please add my rescue to your directory? https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3209603/1
I just came across this guide and it's awesome!!! Can you please add my rescue to your directory? https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3209603/1
grey weather,

let us nest us three,
ltFJ3Xd.png dVh9xDs.png J6Pn0ot.png
green heather,

together!
I would be happy to! :D
I would be happy to! :D
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Thank you so much!!![emoji=butterfly size=1]
Thank you so much!!!
grey weather,

let us nest us three,