Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | GUIDE - How to Create an Exalt Rescue
1 2 3
@Ayrmel I actually run an art Exalt rescue (paid) that takes fodder floor dragons and gives them art and personalities to be sold to good homes. If you'd like yo use it as an example you're more than welcome, it's called the Carrefour Inn!
@Ayrmel I actually run an art Exalt rescue (paid) that takes fodder floor dragons and gives them art and personalities to be sold to good homes. If you'd like yo use it as an example you're more than welcome, it's called the Carrefour Inn!
Check out The Carrefour Inn, an art exalt rescue!
Commission me at FancyFlier's Gijinka and Commission Corner!
Or take a peek at Thread and Shears Tailor Shop, a free-to-use outfit depository!
They/Them | GMT-4
@FancyFliers I would love to add the Carrefour Inn to the directory! ^^ I'll do so now~
@FancyFliers I would love to add the Carrefour Inn to the directory! ^^ I'll do so now~
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Bump for updated and new information!
Bump for updated and new information!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
This is a lot of good information, I enjoyed reading it!
This is a lot of good information, I enjoyed reading it!
phloxxy-1.png phloxxy-2.png s-t-gq.png
ace.png
demiro.png
7fFdbks.png
xjB7OSe.png
candle-smol.png
Thank you so much for your kind words! I really appreciate it c:
Thank you so much for your kind words! I really appreciate it c:
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
1 2 3