Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Xenoviel's Lair Companion V5.1!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
any ideas for when ribbon/eel will be added, just out of curiosity? not trying to rush!
any ideas for when ribbon/eel will be added, just out of curiosity? not trying to rush!
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

@naranciag Yeah, that's my fault actually! we normally update same-day but I have been sick. We'll be getting that to you within the next two days <3
@naranciag Yeah, that's my fault actually! we normally update same-day but I have been sick. We'll be getting that to you within the next two days <3
eq6zQ9M.pngyUJyALg.png
4xqaZpf.png
1dbVtvH.png
G8AyR6r.png
6Ef6hwD.png
YeWVG9M.png EypKCgu.png
I'm having issues with the Pair Workshop where the RTB dates are in the year 1900. I've looked through other threads but the only fix I've seen has already been applied here so I have no idea why it's happening. Any help would be really appreciated! :)
I'm having issues with the Pair Workshop where the RTB dates are in the year 1900. I've looked through other threads but the only fix I've seen has already been applied here so I have no idea why it's happening. Any help would be really appreciated! :)
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH765xOdC.png H
MUYNhfy.png
bYt72YT.png
FR +8
should i let someone know if there’s some missing genes?
should i let someone know if there’s some missing genes?
@Vyeriss I would assume so. Which genes are missing that you've noticed? I think it's important for the sheet owners to know that
@Vyeriss I would assume so. Which genes are missing that you've noticed? I think it's important for the sheet owners to know that
KTRqLr.gif dHC8aP1.png
CioCFC3.png
or7Yz8j.png
jA5A7gu.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
PpMY10h.png
mlHpBMC.png
KTRLDg.png
@Vyeriss I'm double checking now- I assume they would be Pharoah and Sarcophagus, so they should be added to the sheet shortly. Thanks for your patience!
@Vyeriss I'm double checking now- I assume they would be Pharoah and Sarcophagus, so they should be added to the sheet shortly. Thanks for your patience!
when pinging me, my username is 0wO- number 0, then capital letter 'O'
[quote name="0wO" date="2022-01-24 08:22:41" ] @Vyeriss I'm double checking now- I assume they would be Pharoah and Sarcophagus, so they should be added to the sheet shortly. Thanks for your patience! [/quote] Okay: I've checked the master sheet, and Phar/Sar appears to be present in the H-Lists, along with the recent ancient linebreaking tertiaries, and ribbon/eel.
0wO wrote on 2022-01-24 08:22:41:
Okay: I've checked the master sheet, and Phar/Sar appears to be present in the H-Lists, along with the recent ancient linebreaking tertiaries, and ribbon/eel.
when pinging me, my username is 0wO- number 0, then capital letter 'O'
[quote name="ReZonancE" date="2022-01-24 04:54:23" ] @Vyeriss I would assume so. Which genes are missing that you've noticed? I think it's important for the sheet owners to know that [/quote] @0wO Three of my Veilspuns don’t have their secondary genes on the sheet; These are the missing ones. Vivid (Veilspun) Striation (Veilspun) Web (Veilspun)
ReZonancE wrote on 2022-01-24 04:54:23:

@0wO Three of my Veilspuns don’t have their secondary genes on the sheet; These are the missing ones.

Vivid (Veilspun)
Striation (Veilspun)
Web (Veilspun)

@Vyeriss Fixed, thanks for letting us know!

The array formula wasn't set to a high enough range to cover the new genes. Let us know if you have any more problems <3
@Vyeriss Fixed, thanks for letting us know!

The array formula wasn't set to a high enough range to cover the new genes. Let us know if you have any more problems <3
eq6zQ9M.pngyUJyALg.png
4xqaZpf.png
1dbVtvH.png
G8AyR6r.png
6Ef6hwD.png
YeWVG9M.png EypKCgu.png
[quote name="emeryking" date="2021-10-15 15:49:34" ] I'm having issues with the Pair Workshop where the RTB dates are in the year 1900. I've looked through other threads but the only fix I've seen has already been applied here so I have no idea why it's happening. Any help would be really appreciated! :) [/quote] @emeryking I'm sorry this is so late, I don't know how I missed this! I have [i]mostly[/i] figured out a fix. If your dragon's RTB is not entered, an erronious RTB date will show up, and I'm not quite sure why. In order to get a new copy, go to the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B3sOatrPNMvdRKquaORdEtXz5LvoDLj0WygLJUPGlgk/edit?usp=sharing]User Copy[/url] and copy the 'Breeding Pair workshop' sheet onto your existing Lair Companion. Some references may glitch out, showing error messages, but try reloading the page and clicking into cells displaying an error message and it should clear right up. It was one of the references left over from adding new icons to the 'Dragons (Do Not Modify)' page I missed cleaning up- these kinds of errors result because it's trying to access data that's now in a different place. Thanks for your patience, hope this helps!
emeryking wrote on 2021-10-15 15:49:34:
@emeryking I'm sorry this is so late, I don't know how I missed this! I have mostly figured out a fix. If your dragon's RTB is not entered, an erronious RTB date will show up, and I'm not quite sure why.

In order to get a new copy, go to the User Copy and copy the 'Breeding Pair workshop' sheet onto your existing Lair Companion. Some references may glitch out, showing error messages, but try reloading the page and clicking into cells displaying an error message and it should clear right up.

It was one of the references left over from adding new icons to the 'Dragons (Do Not Modify)' page I missed cleaning up- these kinds of errors result because it's trying to access data that's now in a different place.

Thanks for your patience, hope this helps!
eq6zQ9M.pngyUJyALg.png
4xqaZpf.png
1dbVtvH.png
G8AyR6r.png
6Ef6hwD.png
YeWVG9M.png EypKCgu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7