Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Xenoviel's Lair Companion V5.1!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@phoenixphaedrana I've been using this since Xen created it, so I'm very appreciative of everything you and all the editors in the past have done
@phoenixphaedrana I've been using this since Xen created it, so I'm very appreciative of everything you and all the editors in the past have done
unknown.png
@phoenixphadrana hey I've just sent you a pm with a screenshot. I clicked the link and it gave me a weird message..
@phoenixphadrana hey I've just sent you a pm with a screenshot. I clicked the link and it gave me a weird message..
unknown.png
@0wO
Thanks, I've been hoping for an updated version of this.
@0wO
Thanks, I've been hoping for an updated version of this.
I don't care about making a profit off my dragons. If I like them, I will gene and breed change them despite the costs.

PM me if I bought a Gen1 from you and still owe you.
So nice to see someone updating this again! I edited my old one to add new genes and such, but as of today I believe I broke it lol. Glad to have a better one I can transfer all my stuff to!
So nice to see someone updating this again! I edited my old one to add new genes and such, but as of today I believe I broke it lol. Glad to have a better one I can transfer all my stuff to!
9D8YYS1.png
Big announcement coming tomorrow y'all ;3
Big announcement coming tomorrow y'all ;3
eq6zQ9M.pngyUJyALg.png
4xqaZpf.png
1dbVtvH.png
G8AyR6r.png
6Ef6hwD.png
YeWVG9M.png EypKCgu.png
We have a /big/ announcement, folks!

A new "projects" tab has been added to the sheet; this lets you insert and keep track of gene/apparel projects and their prices! You can even factor in the costs of items like vistas, scenes, and eye vials ^^

Please, try it out! We're eager to troubleshoot any bugs you might have, and we're just as excited for you to see the feature we've been working tirelessly on for weeks now.

Note: For items only attainable through methods such as the coliseum, we've added a custom colour guide to keep track of which items you can't buy as easily. There should be a guide to the number system in the 'instructions' tab on the first page and on the sheet itself, so please refer to those if you need any help!

(Also, if you are colourblind and have concerns about the accessibility of the colour system, please PM me or @Pheonix Phaedrana and we'll be happy to organize a fix that's friendly to all users.)
We have a /big/ announcement, folks!

A new "projects" tab has been added to the sheet; this lets you insert and keep track of gene/apparel projects and their prices! You can even factor in the costs of items like vistas, scenes, and eye vials ^^

Please, try it out! We're eager to troubleshoot any bugs you might have, and we're just as excited for you to see the feature we've been working tirelessly on for weeks now.

Note: For items only attainable through methods such as the coliseum, we've added a custom colour guide to keep track of which items you can't buy as easily. There should be a guide to the number system in the 'instructions' tab on the first page and on the sheet itself, so please refer to those if you need any help!

(Also, if you are colourblind and have concerns about the accessibility of the colour system, please PM me or @Pheonix Phaedrana and we'll be happy to organize a fix that's friendly to all users.)
when pinging me, my username is 0wO- number 0, then capital letter 'O'
Hi all! Small update; we have, of course, added the Flameforger's items and the latest batch of familiars. Please let us know if you have any feedback, or concerns regarding bugs/issues!
Hi all! Small update; we have, of course, added the Flameforger's items and the latest batch of familiars. Please let us know if you have any feedback, or concerns regarding bugs/issues!
when pinging me, my username is 0wO- number 0, then capital letter 'O'
Yes! As a developer note, I have noticed that several items have either spelling errors or erronous prices- please let us know if that happens! It was bound to happen with just the sheer number of items and the fact that we manually entered each one, so just send a dm to me or @0wO and we will amend the errors ^^
Yes! As a developer note, I have noticed that several items have either spelling errors or erronous prices- please let us know if that happens! It was bound to happen with just the sheer number of items and the fact that we manually entered each one, so just send a dm to me or @0wO and we will amend the errors ^^
eq6zQ9M.pngyUJyALg.png
4xqaZpf.png
1dbVtvH.png
G8AyR6r.png
6Ef6hwD.png
YeWVG9M.png EypKCgu.png
This is so awesome!! I was using Xen's for a long time and was absent from the site for a while, to return and find it outdated and not updated. Thank you for picking up the reins :)
This is so awesome!! I was using Xen's for a long time and was absent from the site for a while, to return and find it outdated and not updated. Thank you for picking up the reins :)
psychefennecat.png
@PsycheFenncat thank you! If you have any issues please let us know :D
@PsycheFenncat thank you! If you have any issues please let us know :D
eq6zQ9M.pngyUJyALg.png
4xqaZpf.png
1dbVtvH.png
G8AyR6r.png
6Ef6hwD.png
YeWVG9M.png EypKCgu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7