Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Xenoviel's Lair Companion V5.1!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="PhoenixPhaedrana" date="2022-01-24 16:40:50" ] @Vyeriss Fixed, thanks for letting us know! The array formula wasn't set to a high enough range to cover the new genes. Let us know if you have any more problems <3 [/quote] How can I update my current sheet to have the new formula? Tysm for getting a fix out so quick ^^
PhoenixPhaedrana wrote on 2022-01-24 16:40:50:
@Vyeriss Fixed, thanks for letting us know!

The array formula wasn't set to a high enough range to cover the new genes. Let us know if you have any more problems <3
How can I update my current sheet to have the new formula? Tysm for getting a fix out so quick ^^
@PhoenixPhaedrana No worries about lateness! My lair has gone through some massive changes since I wrote here last so I'm actually just going to start with a fresh copy. I super appreciate you taking the time to look and fix the error though, thank you!
@PhoenixPhaedrana No worries about lateness! My lair has gone through some massive changes since I wrote here last so I'm actually just going to start with a fresh copy. I super appreciate you taking the time to look and fix the error though, thank you!
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH765xOdC.png H
MUYNhfy.png
bYt72YT.png
FR +8
[quote name="PhoenixPhaedrana" date="2022-01-24 16:40:50" ] @Vyeriss Fixed, thanks for letting us know! The array formula wasn't set to a high enough range to cover the new genes. Let us know if you have any more problems <3 [/quote] It doesn't seem like it's fixed for me :( striation still isn't showing up for secondary gene.

The array formula wasn't set to a high enough range to cover the new genes. Let us know if you have any more problems <3

It doesn't seem like it's fixed for me :( striation still isn't showing up for secondary gene.
[quote name="Vyeriss" date="2022-01-28 19:28:48" ] [quote name="PhoenixPhaedrana" date="2022-01-24 16:40:50" ] @Vyeriss Fixed, thanks for letting us know! The array formula wasn't set to a high enough range to cover the new genes. Let us know if you have any more problems <3 [/quote] It doesn't seem like it's fixed for me :( striation still isn't showing up for secondary gene. [/quote] Yeah terribly sorry bout that! You'll need to create a new copy of the sheet 'H-Genes Secondary' for your user copy, and replace your current one with that. Or, if you like, you can paste this formula into A1 of your 'H-Genes Secondary' sheet. =ifna(transpose(index('H-Lists'!$AD$63:$AE$150,,match('Dragon Data'!C2,'H-Lists'!$AD$1:$AE$1,0))),"")
Vyeriss wrote on 2022-01-28 19:28:48:

It doesn't seem like it's fixed for me :( striation still isn't showing up for secondary gene.

Yeah terribly sorry bout that! You'll need to create a new copy of the sheet 'H-Genes Secondary' for your user copy, and replace your current one with that. Or, if you like, you can paste this formula into A1 of your 'H-Genes Secondary' sheet.

=ifna(transpose(index('H-Lists'!$AD$63:$AE$150,,match('Dragon Data'!C2,'H-Lists'!$AD$1:$AE$1,0))),"")
eq6zQ9M.pngyUJyALg.png
4xqaZpf.png
1dbVtvH.png
G8AyR6r.png
6Ef6hwD.png
YeWVG9M.png EypKCgu.png
[quote name="PhoenixPhaedrana" date="2022-01-29 10:55:54" ] [quote name="Vyeriss" date="2022-01-28 19:28:48" ] [quote name="PhoenixPhaedrana" date="2022-01-24 16:40:50" ] @Vyeriss Fixed, thanks for letting us know! The array formula wasn't set to a high enough range to cover the new genes. Let us know if you have any more problems <3 [/quote] It doesn't seem like it's fixed for me :( striation still isn't showing up for secondary gene. [/quote] Yeah terribly sorry bout that! You'll need to create a new copy of the sheet 'H-Genes Secondary' for your user copy, and replace your current one with that. Or, if you like, you can paste this formula into A1 of your 'H-Genes Secondary' sheet. =ifna(transpose(index('H-Lists'!$AD$63:$AE$150,,match('Dragon Data'!C2,'H-Lists'!$AD$1:$AE$1,0))),"") [/quote] I figured this out, thanks! However, my Cooldown times are broken. My numbers keep rounding to the nearest multiple of 5, why is this happening?
PhoenixPhaedrana wrote on 2022-01-29 10:55:54:

Yeah terribly sorry bout that! You'll need to create a new copy of the sheet 'H-Genes Secondary' for your user copy, and replace your current one with that. Or, if you like, you can paste this formula into A1 of your 'H-Genes Secondary' sheet.

=ifna(transpose(index('H-Lists'!$AD$63:$AE$150,,match('Dragon Data'!C2,'H-Lists'!$AD$1:$AE$1,0))),"")

I figured this out, thanks!
However, my Cooldown times are broken. My numbers keep rounding to the nearest multiple of 5, why is this happening?
[quote name="Vyeriss" date="2022-01-29 12:52:18" ] [quote name="PhoenixPhaedrana" date="2022-01-29 10:55:54" ] [quote name="Vyeriss" date="2022-01-28 19:28:48" ] [quote name="PhoenixPhaedrana" date="2022-01-24 16:40:50" ] @Vyeriss Fixed, thanks for letting us know! The array formula wasn't set to a high enough range to cover the new genes. Let us know if you have any more problems <3 [/quote] It doesn't seem like it's fixed for me :( striation still isn't showing up for secondary gene. [/quote] Yeah terribly sorry bout that! You'll need to create a new copy of the sheet 'H-Genes Secondary' for your user copy, and replace your current one with that. Or, if you like, you can paste this formula into A1 of your 'H-Genes Secondary' sheet. =ifna(transpose(index('H-Lists'!$AD$63:$AE$150,,match('Dragon Data'!C2,'H-Lists'!$AD$1:$AE$1,0))),"") [/quote] I figured this out, thanks! However, my Cooldown times are broken. My numbers keep rounding to the nearest multiple of 5, why is this happening? [/quote] If you mean the cooldown listed on the 'Dragons (Do Not Modify)' page, that is the [i]breed's[/i] cooldown. So for example, a Veilspun's will turn up as "20" regardless of current RTB status. The RTB status can be read in the cell next to it (Column P).
Vyeriss wrote on 2022-01-29 12:52:18:
PhoenixPhaedrana wrote on 2022-01-29 10:55:54:

I figured this out, thanks!
However, my Cooldown times are broken. My numbers keep rounding to the nearest multiple of 5, why is this happening?

If you mean the cooldown listed on the 'Dragons (Do Not Modify)' page, that is the breed's cooldown. So for example, a Veilspun's will turn up as "20" regardless of current RTB status. The RTB status can be read in the cell next to it (Column P).
eq6zQ9M.pngyUJyALg.png
4xqaZpf.png
1dbVtvH.png
G8AyR6r.png
6Ef6hwD.png
YeWVG9M.png EypKCgu.png
Weird, okay. I put “1/31/2022” in the RTB cooldown column, but everywhere else it’s saying 2/2/22
Weird, okay. I put “1/31/2022” in the RTB cooldown column, but everywhere else it’s saying 2/2/22
[quote name="Vyeriss" date="2022-01-30 00:35:21" ] Weird, okay. I put “1/31/2022” in the RTB cooldown column, but everywhere else it’s saying 2/2/22 [/quote] Can you tell me what the specific name of the column is and what sheet it is on? Both the one you're entering and where you're recieving the error.
Vyeriss wrote on 2022-01-30 00:35:21:
Can you tell me what the specific name of the column is and what sheet it is on? Both the one you're entering and where you're recieving the error.
eq6zQ9M.pngyUJyALg.png
4xqaZpf.png
1dbVtvH.png
G8AyR6r.png
6Ef6hwD.png
YeWVG9M.png EypKCgu.png
@Hidd3nstare @Dragonmage @DeepflowManah @Fyari @AJStorm @unityManipulator @pandlewords

Announcement! We've now added Digsite familiars, vista, scene, apparel, and genes. In addition, I coded in a new Digsite color code for the 'Dragon Projects' sheet. If you want to benefit from that please create a NEW copy 'Dragon Projects' by clicking "copy onto existing sheet" and copy your information over to it.
@Hidd3nstare @Dragonmage @DeepflowManah @Fyari @AJStorm @unityManipulator @pandlewords

Announcement! We've now added Digsite familiars, vista, scene, apparel, and genes. In addition, I coded in a new Digsite color code for the 'Dragon Projects' sheet. If you want to benefit from that please create a NEW copy 'Dragon Projects' by clicking "copy onto existing sheet" and copy your information over to it.
eq6zQ9M.pngyUJyALg.png
4xqaZpf.png
1dbVtvH.png
G8AyR6r.png
6Ef6hwD.png
YeWVG9M.png EypKCgu.png

Announcement! Just finished adding the genes and whatnot for the Aberrations, but I do have some notes on the update:
  • Hex may not work on the Dragon Projects tab- this is because due to an error the gene is currently unavailable, and we have no data on what its price may be.
  • The unique genes for Aberrations (i.e Polka Dot) do not currently have rarities assigned with regards to the breeding projects tab, as the wiki hasn't updated and we haven't had time to ascertain ourselves what rarities the new genes may be.

Hope this isn't too much of an inconvenience- we will be making small updates whenever we gather more information, to try and fix these issues ASAP. Thank you for your patience!

Announcement! Just finished adding the genes and whatnot for the Aberrations, but I do have some notes on the update:
  • Hex may not work on the Dragon Projects tab- this is because due to an error the gene is currently unavailable, and we have no data on what its price may be.
  • The unique genes for Aberrations (i.e Polka Dot) do not currently have rarities assigned with regards to the breeding projects tab, as the wiki hasn't updated and we haven't had time to ascertain ourselves what rarities the new genes may be.

Hope this isn't too much of an inconvenience- we will be making small updates whenever we gather more information, to try and fix these issues ASAP. Thank you for your patience!
when pinging me, my username is 0wO- number 0, then capital letter 'O'
1 2 3 4 5 6 7