Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | GenetiCats: Genetic-Based Cats OPEN
1 2 3 4
[center][color=red][b][u]Breeding & Tier 4 are now open![/u][/b][/color][/center] [b]Genetics Guide:[/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vtH_FOFp3wBPJqMg5JCpB_9FD07TGa3XZzi66YWf6WA/edit]here[/url], though it is currently a WIP and not completely finished yet! The base coat colors however are explained and done. So this is a test run of a new type of adopts I'd like to try doing called GenetiCats. They're a random-chance rolling (the genotype of the cat is generated via a generator) breedable type of cats, and the first base looks like this: [url=https://ibb.co/723FRq9][img]https://i.ibb.co/3BxHMnJ/prev2.png[/img][/url] You can click that link to go to the full-sized image. Each adopt will come with a transparent background and a solid white background. Later, there will be the option to put your adopt on an actual colored/drawn background, if these guys do well enough :). There will also be more physical traits to come on the cats, such as long fur, manes, bobbed/curled tails, tailless, curled ears, and more! Basically, in order to get one of these guys, you pay a flat fee depending on what tier of cat you want. This is what I call the Discovery Stage of the GenetiCats adopts! That means that each gene available for the GenetiCats must first be "discovered" (rolled in the adopt roller I've made) before it can be applied to any future adopts. Basically, what that means is, if there are 5 planned available genes, each gene needs to be rolled at least once on 5 separate adopts to be discovered. ----- Currently, the following tiers of adopt are available: [b]TIER 1[/b] 10,000 [emoji=treasure size=1] or 10 [emoji=gem size=1] You will get a completely random cat, with any of the four basic non-dilute base coats (black, brown/chocolate, cinnamon, or red) or tortoiseshell if the rolled cat is female, and [b]one[/b] non-dominant marking. [b]TIER 2[/b] 20,000 [emoji=treasure size=1] or 20 [emoji=gem size=1] You will get a completely random cat, with any of the four basic non-dilute base coats (black, brown/chocolate, cinnamon, or red) or tortoiseshell if the rolled cat is female, and [b]two[/b] non-dominant markings. [b]TIER 3[/b] 30,000 [emoji=treasure size=1] or 30 [emoji=gem size=1] You will get a completely random cat, with any of the four basic non-dilute base coats (black, brown/chocolate, cinnamon, or red) [i]or[/i] one of the four dilute base coats (blue, lilac, fawn, or cream) or tortoiseshell/dilute tortoiseshell if the rolled cat is female, and [b]two[/b] non-dominant markings. [b]TIER 4[/b] 40,000 [emoji=treasure size=1] or 40 [emoji=gem size=1] You will get a completely random cat, with any of the four basic non-dilute base coats (black, brown/chocolate, cinnamon, or red) [i]or[/i] one of the four dilute base coats (blue, lilac, fawn, or cream) or tortoiseshell/dilute tortoiseshell if the rolled cat is female, and [b]one[/b] dominant and [b]one[/b] non-dominant marking. [b]TIER 5[/b] LOCKED until at least 30 adopts are sold! 0/30 adopts sold! ----- [b]Markings[/b] will be added to the marking list as they are discovered with new cats! There are also base coat modifiers which can be discovered as well, but they are quite rare. ----- [u][b]Breeding[/b][/u] is now available! Breeding Price: 200kT/200g Each breeding will result in 2 - 4 kittens. You must pay the breeding fee, and then I will roll and design your kittens. They will come with a genotype and phenotype like their parents, and they will have a chance at inheriting markings based on genetic chance. [b]You must own both GenetiCats you want to breed, or have permission from the other owner of one GenetiCat to breed![/b] Only one male and one female can produce kittens for now. Breeding items will become available after 30 more adopts are sold! 7/30 sold ----- If you have questions, feel free to ask! To order one or multiple GenetiCats, fill out this form: [u]I want to order![/u] Username: # of cats wanted: Tier wanted: you are allowed to get different tiers for different cats. If you wanted 5 cats, for example, you could get 3 from tier 1 and 2 from tier 2, just make sure to note this in your order! Payment method: Treasure or Gems or both [code][u]I want to order![/u] Username: # of cats wanted: Tier wanted: Payment method:[/code] [b]Only send payment once I confirm your order![/b] You may send via CR or PM!
Breeding & Tier 4 are now open!

Genetics Guide: here, though it is currently a WIP and not completely finished yet! The base coat colors however are explained and done.

So this is a test run of a new type of adopts I'd like to try doing called GenetiCats. They're a random-chance rolling (the genotype of the cat is generated via a generator) breedable type of cats, and the first base looks like this:

prev2.png

You can click that link to go to the full-sized image. Each adopt will come with a transparent background and a solid white background. Later, there will be the option to put your adopt on an actual colored/drawn background, if these guys do well enough :). There will also be more physical traits to come on the cats, such as long fur, manes, bobbed/curled tails, tailless, curled ears, and more!

Basically, in order to get one of these guys, you pay a flat fee depending on what tier of cat you want. This is what I call the Discovery Stage of the GenetiCats adopts! That means that each gene available for the GenetiCats must first be "discovered" (rolled in the adopt roller I've made) before it can be applied to any future adopts. Basically, what that means is, if there are 5 planned available genes, each gene needs to be rolled at least once on 5 separate adopts to be discovered.
Currently, the following tiers of adopt are available:

TIER 1
10,000 or 10

You will get a completely random cat, with any of the four basic non-dilute base coats (black, brown/chocolate, cinnamon, or red) or tortoiseshell if the rolled cat is female, and one non-dominant marking.

TIER 2
20,000 or 20

You will get a completely random cat, with any of the four basic non-dilute base coats (black, brown/chocolate, cinnamon, or red) or tortoiseshell if the rolled cat is female, and two non-dominant markings.

TIER 3
30,000 or 30

You will get a completely random cat, with any of the four basic non-dilute base coats (black, brown/chocolate, cinnamon, or red) or one of the four dilute base coats (blue, lilac, fawn, or cream) or tortoiseshell/dilute tortoiseshell if the rolled cat is female, and two non-dominant markings.

TIER 4
40,000 or 40

You will get a completely random cat, with any of the four basic non-dilute base coats (black, brown/chocolate, cinnamon, or red) or one of the four dilute base coats (blue, lilac, fawn, or cream) or tortoiseshell/dilute tortoiseshell if the rolled cat is female, and one dominant and one non-dominant marking.

TIER 5
LOCKED until at least 30 adopts are sold!
0/30 adopts sold!
Markings will be added to the marking list as they are discovered with new cats! There are also base coat modifiers which can be discovered as well, but they are quite rare.
Breeding is now available!

Breeding Price: 200kT/200g

Each breeding will result in 2 - 4 kittens. You must pay the breeding fee, and then I will roll and design your kittens. They will come with a genotype and phenotype like their parents, and they will have a chance at inheriting markings based on genetic chance. You must own both GenetiCats you want to breed, or have permission from the other owner of one GenetiCat to breed! Only one male and one female can produce kittens for now.

Breeding items will become available after 30 more adopts are sold!
7/30 sold
If you have questions, feel free to ask! To order one or multiple GenetiCats, fill out this form:

I want to order!
Username:
# of cats wanted:
Tier wanted: you are allowed to get different tiers for different cats. If you wanted 5 cats, for example, you could get 3 from tier 1 and 2 from tier 2, just make sure to note this in your order!
Payment method: Treasure or Gems or both
Code:
[u]I want to order![/u] Username: # of cats wanted: Tier wanted: Payment method:

Only send payment once I confirm your order! You may send via CR or PM!
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

This is so adorable!!

I want to order!
Username: treesapperson
# of cats wanted: 2
Tier wanted: 1 and 2
Payment method: treasure
This is so adorable!!

I want to order!
Username: treesapperson
# of cats wanted: 2
Tier wanted: 1 and 2
47O9KMz.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
@treesapperson thank you! so that'll be 30kT in total! i'll get started on the kitties and post them here and send unwatermarked versions when they're done!
@treesapperson thank you! so that'll be 30kT in total! i'll get started on the kitties and post them here and send unwatermarked versions when they're done!
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3161364/1#post_51993059][b]RNGP Thread[/b][/url][br][i]Adopt Type: Fully-RNG (No customization after the fact), Unique, Breedable, Tradeable, Resale Permitted[br]Keywords: Mammals, Unique Palette, Chibi[/i][br][size=0][size=0][size=0]@umbers @crazygadget @Wizardry @KaichouKai @GimmeThemPrimals @furo @Dragakure @almosteverything @dems @Eseren @TypeFull @retrace @Venusian @Fidough @Falgardien @battleaxe @Xemriss @Askesis @CherishUrSelf @BubbleBirb @AlexRobins @shapelights @Jaypaw @mercurialwings @Kreideprintz @Katalist @mossyaki @Suntouched @XarkkXdragonX @BurittoKimasan @AzaRein @raccqn @Mitchy @puppicino @LArte @StarSpeckledInk @Starbuck @rockss @KleinFye @AlphaSnowdust @ChrisGhoul @PlatinumDream @vHazen @Croissants @ScripturamRuby @NightmareGiraffe @Scrumptious @Cindertail @Jeevas[/size][/size][/size][/center] [url=https://ibb.co/723FRq9][img]https://i.ibb.co/3BxHMnJ/prev2.png[/img][/url] preview, scroll up to see details on how to adopt!

prev2.png preview, scroll up to see details on how to adopt!
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

How much for 5?

I want to order!
Username: GavinBunniBoi98
# of cats wanted: 5
Tier wanted: 3 tier 1 and 2 tier 2
How much for 5?

I want to order!
Username: GavinBunniBoi98
# of cats wanted: 5
Tier wanted: 3 tier 1 and 2 tier 2
Wap1UYu.png
@GavinBunniBoi98 that comes out to 70kT in total, go ahead and send payment and I'll get started on your kitties after I finish the last order!
@GavinBunniBoi98 that comes out to 70kT in total, go ahead and send payment and I'll get started on your kitties after I finish the last order!
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

I want to order!
Username: ScripturamRuby
# of cats wanted: 7
Tier wanted: 4 Tier1 / 3 Tier2
Payment method: Mixed (100kt/g total?)
I want to order!
Username: ScripturamRuby
# of cats wanted: 7
Tier wanted: 4 Tier1 / 3 Tier2
Payment method: Mixed (100kt/g total?)
IdNtfU0.pngooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooxYQkuHQ.pngWKtl2lb.png
rUoKR6y.pngooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooWKH2C9p.pngFObX7rS.png
qjxrAwx.pngoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouPOLOvt.pngaaUHYLp.png
H2jRHgT.pngoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorix3ppo.pngYMPbu9R.png
@ScripturamRuby yep you're right, that'd be 100kT/g total! go ahead and send and i'll get started on the kitties (I just woke up lol)
@ScripturamRuby yep you're right, that'd be 100kT/g total! go ahead and send and i'll get started on the kitties (I just woke up lol)
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

tier 3 is also now available and we have only 6 more adopts until breeding unlocks!
tier 3 is also now available and we have only 6 more adopts until breeding unlocks!
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread