Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Warrior Cat Clan Game NEW
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 176 177
Also we have an official discord! If you'd like to join it, the link is here: https://discord.gg/cHAZzQp

ALSO. ANYONE CAN JOIN THIS GAME AT ANY TIME! IT IS ALWAYS OPEN!

NEW: CHECK THE HOW TO PLAY POST! We now have an extended version ruleset!

I noticed the last person who remade this game abandoned it, and I got permission from @SongOfTheWild to re-make the thread! I'd love to create a more intensive version at some point, but for now, I'm just keeping the old rules and anyone else can make changes if they feel like it in their own personal game.

The original thread is here!

CURRENTLY PARTICIPATING:

@naranciag - Daughter of Prophecy Series: TangleClan, MilkweedClan, RookClan, BirdClan, PineClan

@EvergreenUwU - BlizzardClan
initial allegiance post --

@Tubbo - FlowerClan

@Quartzdust - BreezeClan
initial allegiance post -- one

@UnknxwnTwiliqht - MoonClan
initial allegiance post -- one --

@SpookyLemonMonth - CloudClan
initial allegiance post

@xLuminax - RainClan

@amapup - MarshClan
initial allegiance post

@Devonix - StormClan
initial allegiance post

Rules/How to Play
Encounters
Affiliates/Other Threads

DAILY PINGLIST

@Lunalis
Also we have an official discord! If you'd like to join it, the link is here: https://discord.gg/cHAZzQp

ALSO. ANYONE CAN JOIN THIS GAME AT ANY TIME! IT IS ALWAYS OPEN!

NEW: CHECK THE HOW TO PLAY POST! We now have an extended version ruleset!

I noticed the last person who remade this game abandoned it, and I got permission from @SongOfTheWild to re-make the thread! I'd love to create a more intensive version at some point, but for now, I'm just keeping the old rules and anyone else can make changes if they feel like it in their own personal game.

The original thread is here!

CURRENTLY PARTICIPATING:

@naranciag - Daughter of Prophecy Series: TangleClan, MilkweedClan, RookClan, BirdClan, PineClan

@EvergreenUwU - BlizzardClan

@Tubbo - FlowerClan

@Quartzdust - BreezeClan
initial allegiance post -- one

@UnknxwnTwiliqht - MoonClan
initial allegiance post -- one --

@SpookyLemonMonth - CloudClan
initial allegiance post

@xLuminax - RainClan

@amapup - MarshClan
initial allegiance post

@Devonix - StormClan
initial allegiance post

Rules/How to Play
Encounters
Affiliates/Other Threads

DAILY PINGLIST

@Lunalis
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

[quote name="SongOfTheWild" date="2017-10-01 17:11:13" ] Alright so I had an idea for a game/thing/idk when I was reading stuff about the Sims 3 Warrior cats legacy challenge. Before you start, this can last a long time, and it's kinda like a Pinkerlocke, but with Warriors. and no dragons Here's how to play~ STEP 1 Create a Clan (includes naming the cats). This must include 1 leader, 1 deputy, 1 medicine cat, 1 medicine cat apprentice, 5-15 warriors, 2-6 apprentices, 0-2 queens (1-5 kits each), and 0-3 elders. The amount of cats doesn't really matter, but I think it's more likely that a Clan will last longer the bigger you make it. OPTIONAL: Give the cats appearances! STEP 2 Make a post with your new Clan! Make sure to include cats from the ranks listed above and the following information about each cat: Age, gender, rank, appearance (optional), personality (optional), apprentice (if any)(change to mentor if the cat is an apprentice), mate/crush (if any), parents (if any)(optional), siblings (if any)(optional), and kits (if any)(optional). And include an area for the recent news, such as deaths, who's sick, new mates/kits, etc. STEP 3 Return to your Clan every day and edit the cats' info as needed. 1 day = 1 moon [/quote]
SongOfTheWild wrote on 2017-10-01 17:11:13:
Alright so I had an idea for a game/thing/idk when I was reading stuff about the Sims 3 Warrior cats legacy challenge. Before you start, this can last a long time, and it's kinda like a Pinkerlocke, but with Warriors. and no dragons

Here's how to play~
STEP 1
Create a Clan (includes naming the cats). This must include 1 leader, 1 deputy, 1 medicine cat, 1 medicine cat apprentice, 5-15 warriors, 2-6 apprentices, 0-2 queens (1-5 kits each), and 0-3 elders. The amount of cats doesn't really matter, but I think it's more likely that a Clan will last longer the bigger you make it. OPTIONAL: Give the cats appearances!

STEP 2
Make a post with your new Clan! Make sure to include cats from the ranks listed above and the following information about each cat: Age, gender, rank, appearance (optional), personality (optional), apprentice (if any)(change to mentor if the cat is an apprentice), mate/crush (if any), parents (if any)(optional), siblings (if any)(optional), and kits (if any)(optional). And include an area for the recent news, such as deaths, who's sick, new mates/kits, etc.

STEP 3
Return to your Clan every day and edit the cats' info as needed.
1 day = 1 moon
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

[quote name="SongOfTheWild" date="2017-10-01 17:11:32" ] Encounters 'n' stuff like that Everyday, use a random number generator to generate a number between 1 - 100 Even? Nothing bad happens to your Clan today. Odd? Somethings going to happen, ranging from sickness and death, to a twoleg capturing a warrior or two. Also, to determine which cat(s) it effects (if something like a sickness or predator), assign each cat a number and generate the amount of numbers that the event requires. (E.g. Predator attack and someone dies, I use a number generator and get 15. The 15th cat listed in the allegiances dies!) Pay attention to what number you get! It determines what happens that day! 1 - 15 A predator attacks your camp (if number is ten or higher)/a patrol (if number is nine or lower)! Generate a number! If odd, someone dies. If even, no one dies, but at least five/the amount of cats on the patrol are injured. 17-21 Twoleg! Generate a number! If odd, a cat is taken. If even, everyone's OK. 23 - 33 Sickness! If it's Leafbare or Leaf-fall, 3 - 7 cats get sick. If it's Greenleaf or Newleaf, only 1 or 2 cats get sick. If it's Leafbare or Leaf-fall, generate a number. If odd, half of the cats die. If even, everyone survives! 35 - 41 A rogue/loner kills a cat! Generate a number! If it's between 1 - 4, it's a kit, 5 - 30, it's an apprentice, 31 - 90 for a warrior, and 91 - 100 for an elder. 43 - 51 Drought/Flood! Generate a number! If odd, 2 - 5 cats die. If even, everyone's OK. 53 - 63 Prey shortage! Generate a number! If odd, 2 - 4 cats starve to death. If even, everyone survived. 65 - 75 Enemy Clan attacks! Generate a number between 1 - 9! That amount of cats die. 77 - 87 A warrior dies of an unknown cause! Generate a number between 1 - the total amount of warriors in your Clan. The cat with that number dies. 89 - 99 A whole patrol goes missing! Generate 3 - 5 numbers between 1 - and the total amount of cats that are able to go on patrol. Those cats die. Alright, now time for the love stuff! For each pair of mates, generate a number. If odd, the she-cat is now pregnant. If even, the she-cat is not pregnant and you must wait another moon. If the she-cat has kits that are still apprentices (medicine cat apprentice not included), then this doesn't apply to that she-cat. Two cats have a crush on each other/One cat has had a crush on someone else for 3+ moons? Generate a number! If odd, they are now mates. If even, you have to wait another moon. (For this, keep in mind that 1 day in real time = 1 moon) Cats joining the Clan Clan gets too small, or is danger of dying out? Don't worry! When the number of cats in your Clan drops beneath 10, you can generate a number every day for seven days to see if there are any rogues or loners that have joined the Clan. Odd means no, even means yes. If you get an even number, generate a number between 1 - 5, the number you get is the amount of cats that join. Creating the cats that join the Clan is the same as creating cats when the Clan is first made. You're going to need their name, age, gender, rank, appearance (optional), personality (optional), apprentice (if any)(change to mentor if the cat is an apprentice), mate/crush (if any), parents (if any)(optional), siblings (if any)(optional), and kits (if any)(optional). You can use the random number generator to get their age. Wounded cats If a cat is wounded, generate a number between 1-6. The number you get is how many days (real time) it takes until the cat is able to return to warrior duties. Generate a number between 1-100. If it's above 95, the cat is going to die in the amount of days you generated at first. Generate a number for that cat every day, if any of the numbers are above 95, the medicine cat managed to save him/her. [/quote] [b]EXTENDED RULES[/b] If you want, you can use these extended rules [url=https://aminoapps.com/c/warriors/page/item/degclan-legacy-challengedeg/Knjk_G0SKI0bGlw7RnQED8e1ZnZJ6QPW7z]from this post on the warrior cats amino[/url], which add in fun good rolls as well as negative ones! 1 - 15 A predator attacks your camp (if number is ten or higher)/a patrol (if number is nine or lower)! Generate a number! If odd, someone dies. If even, no one dies, but at least five/the amount of cats on the patrol are injured. 2 - 14 New arrival(s)! Cat(s) outside the clans are interested in joining your clan. Generate a number between 1-3 to determine how many new cats join the clan. 17-21 Twoleg! Generate a number! If odd, a cat is taken. If even, everyone's OK. 16 - 20 Love is in the air! Generate two numbers depending on the number of full grown cats in your clan to see who the new couple is! (Automatically becomes mates) 23 - 33 Sickness! If it's Leafbare or Leaf-fall, 3 - 7 cats get sick. If it's Greenleaf or Newleaf, only 1 or 2 cats get sick. If it's Leafbare or Leaf-fall, generate a number. If odd, half of the cats die. If even, everyone survives! 22 - 32 Rescue mission! Generate a number depending on how many cats have gone missing in the last 30 days. That cat gets to rejoin the clan. If there are none within a 30 day span, then nothing happens. 35 - 41 A rogue/loner kills a cat! Generate a number! If it's between 1 - 4, it's a kit, 5 - 30, it's an apprentice, 31 - 90 for a warrior, and 91 - 100 for an elder. 34 - 40 Where'd these kittens come from? Generate a number between 1-6 to see how many kits are found during a patrol. 43 - 51 Drought/Flood! Generate a number! If odd, 2 - 5 cats die. If even, everyone's OK. 42 - 50 The apprentices training is going great! Randomly generate a number depending on how many apprentices their are to determine which of them get to become a warrior early! 53 - 63 Prey shortage! Generate a number! If odd, 2 - 4 cats starve to death. If even, everyone survived. 52 - 62 What promising kits! Generate a number depending on how many litters of kits are in the nursery to determine which ones will become apprentices early! 65 - 75 Enemy Clan attacks! Generate a number between 1 - 9! That amount of cats die. 64 - 74 Kittens on the way! Generate a number depending on how many full grown she-cats there are to determine which one ended up pregnant! 77 - 87 A warrior dies of an unknown cause! Generate a number between 1 - the total amount of warriors in your Clan. The cat with that number dies. 76 - 86 What a peaceful day! No events happen. 89 - 99 A whole patrol goes missing! Generate 3 - 5 numbers between 1 - and the total amount of cats that are able to go on patrol. Those cats die. 88 - 100 A gift from StarClan! StarClan has gifted the medicine cat with great skills. If a bad event happens during the next 2 days, the number of lives lost that day is halved.
SongOfTheWild wrote on 2017-10-01 17:11:32:
Encounters 'n' stuff like that

Everyday, use a random number generator to generate a number between 1 - 100
Even? Nothing bad happens to your Clan today.
Odd? Somethings going to happen, ranging from sickness and death, to a twoleg capturing a warrior or two.
Also, to determine which cat(s) it effects (if something like a sickness or predator), assign each cat a number and generate the amount of numbers that the event requires. (E.g. Predator attack and someone dies, I use a number generator and get 15. The 15th cat listed in the allegiances dies!)

Pay attention to what number you get! It determines what happens that day!

1 - 15
A predator attacks your camp (if number is ten or higher)/a patrol (if number is nine or lower)! Generate a number! If odd, someone dies. If even, no one dies, but at least five/the amount of cats on the patrol are injured.

17-21
Twoleg! Generate a number! If odd, a cat is taken. If even, everyone's OK.

23 - 33
Sickness! If it's Leafbare or Leaf-fall, 3 - 7 cats get sick. If it's Greenleaf or Newleaf, only 1 or 2 cats get sick. If it's Leafbare or Leaf-fall, generate a number. If odd, half of the cats die. If even, everyone survives!

35 - 41
A rogue/loner kills a cat! Generate a number! If it's between 1 - 4, it's a kit, 5 - 30, it's an apprentice, 31 - 90 for a warrior, and 91 - 100 for an elder.

43 - 51
Drought/Flood! Generate a number! If odd, 2 - 5 cats die. If even, everyone's OK.

53 - 63
Prey shortage! Generate a number! If odd, 2 - 4 cats starve to death. If even, everyone survived.

65 - 75
Enemy Clan attacks! Generate a number between 1 - 9! That amount of cats die.

77 - 87
A warrior dies of an unknown cause! Generate a number between 1 - the total amount of warriors in your Clan. The cat with that number dies.

89 - 99
A whole patrol goes missing! Generate 3 - 5 numbers between 1 - and the total amount of cats that are able to go on patrol. Those cats die.

Alright, now time for the love stuff!
For each pair of mates, generate a number. If odd, the she-cat is now pregnant. If even, the she-cat is not pregnant and you must wait another moon. If the she-cat has kits that are still apprentices (medicine cat apprentice not included), then this doesn't apply to that she-cat.

Two cats have a crush on each other/One cat has had a crush on someone else for 3+ moons? Generate a number! If odd, they are now mates. If even, you have to wait another moon.
(For this, keep in mind that 1 day in real time = 1 moon)

Cats joining the Clan
Clan gets too small, or is danger of dying out? Don't worry! When the number of cats in your Clan drops beneath 10, you can generate a number every day for seven days to see if there are any rogues or loners that have joined the Clan. Odd means no, even means yes. If you get an even number, generate a number between 1 - 5, the number you get is the amount of cats that join.

Creating the cats that join the Clan is the same as creating cats when the Clan is first made. You're going to need their name, age, gender, rank, appearance (optional), personality (optional), apprentice (if any)(change to mentor if the cat is an apprentice), mate/crush (if any), parents (if any)(optional), siblings (if any)(optional), and kits (if any)(optional). You can use the random number generator to get their age.

Wounded cats
If a cat is wounded, generate a number between 1-6. The number you get is how many days (real time) it takes until the cat is able to return to warrior duties. Generate a number between 1-100. If it's above 95, the cat is going to die in the amount of days you generated at first. Generate a number for that cat every day, if any of the numbers are above 95, the medicine cat managed to save him/her.

EXTENDED RULES

If you want, you can use these extended rules from this post on the warrior cats amino, which add in fun good rolls as well as negative ones!

1 - 15

A predator attacks your camp (if number is ten or higher)/a patrol (if number is nine or lower)! Generate a number! If odd, someone dies. If even, no one dies, but at least five/the amount of cats on the patrol are injured.

2 - 14

New arrival(s)! Cat(s) outside the clans are interested in joining your clan. Generate a number between 1-3 to determine how many new cats join the clan.

17-21

Twoleg! Generate a number! If odd, a cat is taken. If even, everyone's OK.

16 - 20

Love is in the air! Generate two numbers depending on the number of full grown cats in your clan to see who the new couple is! (Automatically becomes mates)

23 - 33

Sickness! If it's Leafbare or Leaf-fall, 3 - 7 cats get sick. If it's Greenleaf or Newleaf, only 1 or 2 cats get sick. If it's Leafbare or Leaf-fall, generate a number. If odd, half of the cats die. If even, everyone survives!

22 - 32

Rescue mission! Generate a number depending on how many cats have gone missing in the last 30 days. That cat gets to rejoin the clan. If there are none within a 30 day span, then nothing happens.

35 - 41

A rogue/loner kills a cat! Generate a number! If it's between 1 - 4, it's a kit, 5 - 30, it's an apprentice, 31 - 90 for a warrior, and 91 - 100 for an elder.

34 - 40

Where'd these kittens come from? Generate a number between 1-6 to see how many kits are found during a patrol.

43 - 51

Drought/Flood! Generate a number! If odd, 2 - 5 cats die. If even, everyone's OK.

42 - 50

The apprentices training is going great! Randomly generate a number depending on how many apprentices their are to determine which of them get to become a warrior early!

53 - 63

Prey shortage! Generate a number! If odd, 2 - 4 cats starve to death. If even, everyone survived.

52 - 62

What promising kits! Generate a number depending on how many litters of kits are in the nursery to determine which ones will become apprentices early!

65 - 75

Enemy Clan attacks! Generate a number between 1 - 9! That amount of cats die.

64 - 74

Kittens on the way! Generate a number depending on how many full grown she-cats there are to determine which one ended up pregnant!

77 - 87

A warrior dies of an unknown cause! Generate a number between 1 - the total amount of warriors in your Clan. The cat with that number dies.

76 - 86

What a peaceful day! No events happen.

89 - 99

A whole patrol goes missing! Generate 3 - 5 numbers between 1 - and the total amount of cats that are able to go on patrol. Those cats die.

88 - 100

A gift from StarClan! StarClan has gifted the medicine cat with great skills. If a bad event happens during the next 2 days, the number of lives lost that day is halved.
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

affiliated/other threads go here
affiliated/other threads go here
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

we are open!
we are open!
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

Claiming a spot!
Claiming a spot!
BEJVO.gif a3qxG.gif 7GQVm.gif 8SORr.gif T2BwT.gif
unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
@EvergreenUwU can't wait to see!
@EvergreenUwU can't wait to see!
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

i think i'll go ahead and claim this for my new start because the old ones, meh, not jiving with them anymore so.

time to generate some cats!
i think i'll go ahead and claim this for my new start because the old ones, meh, not jiving with them anymore so.

time to generate some cats!
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

[center][Size=5]~BlizzardClan~[/size][/center] Leader: Frozenstar (Female) Deputy: Hailstone (Female) Medicine Cat: Winterwatcher (Female) Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw (Female) Warriors: Sparrowflare (M), Umberfall (M), Washedruff (F), Pixelcloak (F), Cottontail (M) ~ADDING MORE SOON~ Apprentices: Azurekit (F), Mothpaw (F), Quarrypaw (M) Queens: Willowsap (Pregnant), Flutterdale (Nursing 3 kits) Kits: Palekit (M), Windypaw (F), Keterpaw (M) Elders: Robintooth (F), Glasseye (M), Landerleaf (M) ----------------------------------------------------------- Frozenstar: Female cat, clan leader for 0 moons, 26 moons old. (She's my darling kitty I've created for multiple roleplays/cat descriptions. I love her :D) Frozenstar is a loyal, brave and calm cat, she would do anything to assure that none of her clanmates get hurt. She also thinks before acting, and will decide on a mostly peaceful option when solving problems, even during many arguments between the clans, she always tries to stay calm and in control of the situation. She is a quick and agile cat, giving her an advantage during the very rare fights she's involved in. She is also smart and can find the way of giving her clan the most advantage over the others. Frozenstar can blend into snow thanks to her white coat, sneaking up to the enemies with ease. She is a quick and agile cat, giving her an advantage during the very rare fights she's involved in. She is also smart and can find the way of giving her clan the most advantage over the others. Frozenstar can blend into snow like her clan, sneaking up to the enemies with ease. Even though she seems to be brave in front of the cats, but when she hears any insults about her, she tends to break down mentally, hiding in her den until she feels better. She also has a fear of losing her loved ones, never taking the death of any clan cat easily. [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/792873748972961822/794780470541418496/d32b57572c4e987c32cb579ef621bdbc.png[/img][/center] Hailstone: Female Cat, deputy for 0 moons, 30 Moons old (sister to Frozenstar/friend's fav character) Hailstone is a snarky and alert cat that always seem to question her younger sister's decisions. She gets jealous easily because of the attention her sister got as leader while she was just a deputy. Other than that, both sisters are really good friends and will stand up for each other. Her left eye is fuzzy and she may not react the quickest when attacked in that direction, she tries to hide it by training her reflexes. (That's all my friend gave me about her info) [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/792873748972961822/794809078648012830/2Q.png[/img] [/center] Winterwatcher: Female cat, medicine cat for 3 moons, 27 moons old. (Another friend's fav cat) Winterwatcher's eyes have a lighter colour than most cats, a sort of white colour. She has a disability seeing. She has a sense of agility in her, warned when her ears catch anything suspicious. She has a caring heart and will help whoever in need, especially her friends. Winterwatcher is also known for her patience and calmness. However, she tends to get reckless at times, and doesn’t always open up to herself. So when she does, she sometimes shouts loudly to others and ends up regretting it. She is calm, kind yet confident, and has brilliant sense of smell, although she tends to become irritated when other cats tease her about her disability. [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/792873748972961822/795537478358532146/imgbin-cat-warriors-firestar-tigerstar-fan-fiction-eucalyptus-MX3uM0wqNyKWKiGqEGGAet8zr.png[/img][/center] (Soon will be adding more descriptions onto here since I need to get back to doing school work now. Tell me if you want me to ping you when I update this. OwO why did I add that here? I think I would probably add around 4 each day, depends. Can they not age up or have events before I finish the list?)
~BlizzardClan~

Leader: Frozenstar (Female)
Deputy: Hailstone (Female)
Medicine Cat: Winterwatcher (Female)
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw (Female)
Warriors: Sparrowflare (M), Umberfall (M), Washedruff (F), Pixelcloak (F), Cottontail (M) ~ADDING MORE SOON~
Apprentices: Azurekit (F), Mothpaw (F), Quarrypaw (M)
Queens: Willowsap (Pregnant), Flutterdale (Nursing 3 kits)
Kits: Palekit (M), Windypaw (F), Keterpaw (M)
Elders: Robintooth (F), Glasseye (M), Landerleaf (M)

Frozenstar: Female cat, clan leader for 0 moons, 26 moons old. (She's my darling kitty I've created for multiple roleplays/cat descriptions. I love her :D)

Frozenstar is a loyal, brave and calm cat, she would do anything to assure that none of her clanmates get hurt. She also thinks before acting, and will decide on a mostly peaceful option when solving problems, even during many arguments between the clans, she always tries to stay calm and in control of the situation. She is a quick and agile cat, giving her an advantage during the very rare fights she's involved in. She is also smart and can find the way of giving her clan the most advantage over the others. Frozenstar can blend into snow thanks to her white coat, sneaking up to the enemies with ease. She is a quick and agile cat, giving her an advantage during the very rare fights she's involved in. She is also smart and can find the way of giving her clan the most advantage over the others. Frozenstar can blend into snow like her clan, sneaking up to the enemies with ease. Even though she seems to be brave in front of the cats, but when she hears any insults about her, she tends to break down mentally, hiding in her den until she feels better. She also has a fear of losing her loved ones, never taking the death of any clan cat easily.
d32b57572c4e987c32cb579ef621bdbc.png

Hailstone: Female Cat, deputy for 0 moons, 30 Moons old (sister to Frozenstar/friend's fav character)

Hailstone is a snarky and alert cat that always seem to question her younger sister's decisions. She gets jealous easily because of the attention her sister got as leader while she was just a deputy. Other than that, both sisters are really good friends and will stand up for each other. Her left eye is fuzzy and she may not react the quickest when attacked in that direction, she tries to hide it by training her reflexes. (That's all my friend gave me about her info)
2Q.png

Winterwatcher: Female cat, medicine cat for 3 moons, 27 moons old. (Another friend's fav cat)

Winterwatcher's eyes have a lighter colour than most cats, a sort of white colour. She has a disability seeing. She has a sense of agility in her, warned when her ears catch anything suspicious. She has a caring heart and will help whoever in need, especially her friends. Winterwatcher is also known for her patience and calmness. However, she tends to get reckless at times, and doesn’t always open up to herself. So when she does, she sometimes shouts loudly to others and ends up regretting it. She is calm, kind yet confident, and has brilliant sense of smell, although she tends to become irritated when other cats tease her about her disability.
imgbin-cat-warriors-firestar-tigerstar-fan-fiction-eucalyptus-MX3uM0wqNyKWKiGqEGGAet8zr.png

(Soon will be adding more descriptions onto here since I need to get back to doing school work now. Tell me if you want me to ping you when I update this. OwO why did I add that here? I think I would probably add around 4 each day, depends. Can they not age up or have events before I finish the list?)
BEJVO.gif a3qxG.gif 7GQVm.gif 8SORr.gif T2BwT.gif
unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
I wanna play! I'm in Rainclan if that's alright?
I wanna play! I'm in Rainclan if that's alright?
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 176 177