Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | permanently closed.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
For some reason my brain has decided we're going to test out the Portal, instead of, idk, finalising the already complete guide for the Workshop.
siiiighs
I have commissions to do, and some stuff I really wanna design.

Thanks, brain.

though knowing how this goes, I'll be fed up of coli in half an hour.

UPDATE: the Portal is a cakewalk. Oh my god. I'm just in there with my two Workshop Wreckers.
I started on a boss, I only have two dragons, my fire brawler ate a crit blind and went down in a quarter of a second, and I recovered and am still going.
Maybe my perception is skewed because I spent most of my formative coli time in the Workshop but this is so easy comparatively.
For some reason my brain has decided we're going to test out the Portal, instead of, idk, finalising the already complete guide for the Workshop.
siiiighs
I have commissions to do, and some stuff I really wanna design.

Thanks, brain.

though knowing how this goes, I'll be fed up of coli in half an hour.

UPDATE: the Portal is a cakewalk. Oh my god. I'm just in there with my two Workshop Wreckers.
I started on a boss, I only have two dragons, my fire brawler ate a crit blind and went down in a quarter of a second, and I recovered and am still going.
Maybe my perception is skewed because I spent most of my formative coli time in the Workshop but this is so easy comparatively.
Playing with the Portal Patrol.
Going below 60 QCK to 57 doesn't seem to affect turn order in the short tests I ran. Need to go for awhile more.

Goal is to get a disorient + rallied scratch to kill the arcane bilworper.
The less "if x appears, do y not z" I have to keep in mind, the better. I see an enemy weak to wind, I use disorient.
Currently, because of the dumb birdbeasts' bizarrely high bulk (60 VIT and 49 DEF), they survive on a sliver of health.

Could I just contuse/scratch and rallied elim? Yes.
Does this matter? No.
Am I gonna Make This Work Anyway? Yes.
Should I actually calculate things instead of making my poor dragons chug endless tinctures? Yes.
Will I calculate anything at all for any part of this guide? No.

Any opportunity the brawler has to regain breath is huge, and also the less I have to break my patterns the better.
Also I'm stubborn.
Playing with the Portal Patrol.
Going below 60 QCK to 57 doesn't seem to affect turn order in the short tests I ran. Need to go for awhile more.

Goal is to get a disorient + rallied scratch to kill the arcane bilworper.
The less "if x appears, do y not z" I have to keep in mind, the better. I see an enemy weak to wind, I use disorient.
Currently, because of the dumb birdbeasts' bizarrely high bulk (60 VIT and 49 DEF), they survive on a sliver of health.

Could I just contuse/scratch and rallied elim? Yes.
Does this matter? No.
Am I gonna Make This Work Anyway? Yes.
Should I actually calculate things instead of making my poor dragons chug endless tinctures? Yes.
Will I calculate anything at all for any part of this guide? No.

Any opportunity the brawler has to regain breath is huge, and also the less I have to break my patterns the better.
Also I'm stubborn.
Hi @kingcrown! I just wanted to see if you had the portal patrol build? Or is it the workshop wreckers, basically? I saw your notes and just wanted to get a general rundown. :) Appreciate the help! (also, can you level dragons in that arena as fodder? Or would kelp bed be best for that?)
Hi @kingcrown! I just wanted to see if you had the portal patrol build? Or is it the workshop wreckers, basically? I saw your notes and just wanted to get a general rundown. :) Appreciate the help! (also, can you level dragons in that arena as fodder? Or would kelp bed be best for that?)
@executable
Hey!
I'm working on the Portal Patrol currently, but you can do absolutely fine with just some Workshop Wreckers (my Patrol uses the same elements, actually!). Looks like the Patrol will just be some modified Wreckers, so yes, you can definitely train fodder there! I'm just stubborn and wanna get it fine tuned for how I grind.
Currently, it seems that the fights go faster in the Portal (no fourmobs and the bosses are mages), so it might be better to train a single fodder there as opposed to the Workshop.

Oddly, I don't have any idea what the Kelp Beds are like. I think my collective time spent there is under an hour. That build will be coming after the Portal Patrol!

If you're looking for sheer training speed for fodder from one of my builds, a Mire Mercenary is the best bet. Less experience, but the fights go so fast and you can train two at once.
@executable
Hey!
I'm working on the Portal Patrol currently, but you can do absolutely fine with just some Workshop Wreckers (my Patrol uses the same elements, actually!). Looks like the Patrol will just be some modified Wreckers, so yes, you can definitely train fodder there! I'm just stubborn and wanna get it fine tuned for how I grind.
Currently, it seems that the fights go faster in the Portal (no fourmobs and the bosses are mages), so it might be better to train a single fodder there as opposed to the Workshop.

Oddly, I don't have any idea what the Kelp Beds are like. I think my collective time spent there is under an hour. That build will be coming after the Portal Patrol!

If you're looking for sheer training speed for fodder from one of my builds, a Mire Mercenary is the best bet. Less experience, but the fights go so fast and you can train two at once.
@CaliCa1 @daniil @AWB
Hello! Pinging to let you know the Workshop Wrecker build guide is complete! I might be tweaking wording and suggested enemy takedown order, but the relevant info is there.
I'm working on the Portal Patrol next, so stay tuned for that!
@CaliCa1 @daniil @AWB
Hello! Pinging to let you know the Workshop Wrecker build guide is complete! I might be tweaking wording and suggested enemy takedown order, but the relevant info is there.
I'm working on the Portal Patrol next, so stay tuned for that!
@kingcrown
Just wanted to let you know that the mages section of Workshop Wrecker is the same as the Mire Mercenary! aside from that, godspeed and I hope your dragons survive drowning themselves in tinctures
@kingcrown
Just wanted to let you know that the mages section of Workshop Wrecker is the same as the Mire Mercenary! aside from that, godspeed and I hope your dragons survive drowning themselves in tinctures
@AWB
Ahhh heck, I know I did the edits but I must not have saved it.
Thanks for the heads up!
@AWB
Ahhh heck, I know I did the edits but I must not have saved it.
Thanks for the heads up!
May I be added to the pinglist, please? Can't wait for the Portal Patrol!
May I be added to the pinglist, please? Can't wait for the Portal Patrol!
160.png
@Evirin
Absolutely!
@Evirin
Absolutely!
Pinglist please! :D
Pinglist please! :D
6IcEXCU.png pw_trans_s.png xx Jory | she/they | FR+0

»
»
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10