Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | permanently closed.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
i THINK that's enough posts reserved. we'll see though.
i THINK that's enough posts reserved. we'll see though.
Whooo!! I have the writeup for one build done, and I'm working on the workshop one now.
If anyone has input on these or future builds, I'd love to hear it!

I'm also probably gonna go completely off the rails and develop my own unique builds for all the other venues as a challenge.

edit: ..... oh I have some ideas for some edits to the Mercenary.... gear it more to bosses and also make it my own. Testing now!
Still haven't found a heckin toad!!
Whooo!! I have the writeup for one build done, and I'm working on the workshop one now.
If anyone has input on these or future builds, I'd love to hear it!

I'm also probably gonna go completely off the rails and develop my own unique builds for all the other venues as a challenge.

edit: ..... oh I have some ideas for some edits to the Mercenary.... gear it more to bosses and also make it my own. Testing now!
Still haven't found a heckin toad!!
Thank you so much for this! I was beginning to think I was alone in my frustration with medelim, and how often I have to refresh sometimes. I recently started a quest to level all my permas to 25 so this is great! I've been looking into some different build options and I think I'll go with your mire mercenary solo build. Being able to last in the coli for hours without refreshing sounds too good to be true! I look forward to your future builds, it's great to have more variety of builds to choose from.
Thank you so much for this! I was beginning to think I was alone in my frustration with medelim, and how often I have to refresh sometimes. I recently started a quest to level all my permas to 25 so this is great! I've been looking into some different build options and I think I'll go with your mire mercenary solo build. Being able to last in the coli for hours without refreshing sounds too good to be true! I look forward to your future builds, it's great to have more variety of builds to choose from.
SCtan5m.png
Southern Lights Hatchery & Ice Nesting d8c1a852df2fd8a.png

@winterbright
Oh, I'm glad it's useful! I totally get the appeal of medelim, but man it doesn't work for me.
Personally I love the mercenary— as long as you don't miss three elims close together or encounter two bosses within five fights, you're pretty much good.
Best of luck with the levelling quest too, I'm in the same boat. ^^
@winterbright
Oh, I'm glad it's useful! I totally get the appeal of medelim, but man it doesn't work for me.
Personally I love the mercenary— as long as you don't miss three elims close together or encounter two bosses within five fights, you're pretty much good.
Best of luck with the levelling quest too, I'm in the same boat. ^^
Hello! This guide looks really neat, would it be a bother to ping me when you add more builds? I get very frustrated when I have to reset because my VIT and DEF are so low, so your tank builds will work well for me I think!
Hello! This guide looks really neat, would it be a bother to ping me when you add more builds? I get very frustrated when I have to reset because my VIT and DEF are so low, so your tank builds will work well for me I think!
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
@CaliCa1
It's no issue at all, you're on the list! I'm glad these builds look like they'll be useful to you— glass cannons personally hurt my soul so I'm more than happy to help other tanky build lovers out. ^^
@CaliCa1
It's no issue at all, you're on the list! I'm glad these builds look like they'll be useful to you— glass cannons personally hurt my soul so I'm more than happy to help other tanky build lovers out. ^^
@K1NG
these builds look great! id love a ping when you make more. also just want to point out, your workshop build has the mire enemies in the post!
@K1NG
these builds look great! id love a ping when you make more. also just want to point out, your workshop build has the mire enemies in the post!
JvUa9ma.png
lCK29fT.png
pTgxHuT.png
ekwgPuo.png nmmNy1H.png
@daniil
I'm glad they look good and I'll add you in a moment!
And yep I'm aware, everything beyond the stats is copied so the template is there when I have energy. ^^
@daniil
I'm glad they look good and I'll add you in a moment!
And yep I'm aware, everything beyond the stats is copied so the template is there when I have energy. ^^
Thank you so much for writing this! I’ve been interested in leveling my dragons lately and your guide is so helpful, the tips are especially great!
Thank you so much for writing this! I’ve been interested in leveling my dragons lately and your guide is so helpful, the tips are especially great!
@IllusiveFox
That's awesome to hear! I'm glad my builds are helpful. ^^
@IllusiveFox
That's awesome to hear! I'm glad my builds are helpful. ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10