Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | permanently closed.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@kingcrown woah that's actually really helpful!! thank you so much!
@kingcrown woah that's actually really helpful!! thank you so much!
hey, i know you wrote in the post that you're expecting us to have a basic understanding of the coli, i'd say that i do know how the coli works but i have spent a very small amount of time in the golem workshop and am struggling a bit with figuring out turn order for the workshop wrecker. would you mind briefly writing up how the turn order works? the link to the build your based it on is no longer working.
hey, i know you wrote in the post that you're expecting us to have a basic understanding of the coli, i'd say that i do know how the coli works but i have spent a very small amount of time in the golem workshop and am struggling a bit with figuring out turn order for the workshop wrecker. would you mind briefly writing up how the turn order works? the link to the build your based it on is no longer working.
Stix | he/him | FR+3 | Avatar
@Phlegethos
I've been working on redoing my entire lair, and I don't currently have anyone set up as wreckers so I can't give you any tips on how I do it at the moment.
However, the original build link does work; there's two linked in the credits section of my post and the first one is in the Lightning forums, which is why it isn't visible.

That post has some cursory tips on how to set up and while our builds differ, it should be of use. They also have general use notes on what to do for each fight.
From what I recall it's just rally the brawler first thing every time and then pay attention to breath, health, what opponents you have, and turn order.

Unfortunately I don't have the time, energy, or ability to do turn breakdowns for all of my builds; I've been dealing with strain injuries over the last few months and the coli really pushes it.
Hopefully celelorien's writeup helps, and apologies I couldn't be more directly helpful.
@Phlegethos
I've been working on redoing my entire lair, and I don't currently have anyone set up as wreckers so I can't give you any tips on how I do it at the moment.
However, the original build link does work; there's two linked in the credits section of my post and the first one is in the Lightning forums, which is why it isn't visible.

That post has some cursory tips on how to set up and while our builds differ, it should be of use. They also have general use notes on what to do for each fight.
From what I recall it's just rally the brawler first thing every time and then pay attention to breath, health, what opponents you have, and turn order.

Unfortunately I don't have the time, energy, or ability to do turn breakdowns for all of my builds; I've been dealing with strain injuries over the last few months and the coli really pushes it.
Hopefully celelorien's writeup helps, and apologies I couldn't be more directly helpful.
that's completely understandable, i will check out the original post.
that's completely understandable, i will check out the original post.
Stix | he/him | FR+3 | Avatar
Dropping a bookmark here for later

bingus
Dropping a bookmark here for later

bingus
Just wanted to say, I really like your no reset builds because I can grind longer when I can just murder bosses out of the way, so thank you for what you have shared so far.
Just wanted to say, I really like your no reset builds because I can grind longer when I can just murder bosses out of the way, so thank you for what you have shared so far.
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
Commenting partially to say thank you for all the work you put into putting this together, and also so I can find this easily for reference!
Commenting partially to say thank you for all the work you put into putting this together, and also so I can find this easily for reference!

Phoebe_Sig_2.jpg
@sentientpumpkins pinging myself for later~
@sentientpumpkins pinging myself for later~
bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png Mikah or SentientPumpkins
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Lantern-2.png bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png
tChn3sz.png
I work full time and I'm a full time student, responses may be slow