Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | permanently closed.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Just found this page and I already worship at the altar of "NO Reset". I finally found a build that really speaks to my style of gameplay. I like slow and steady if it means I don't have to keep leaving to feed up my fighters again.
Just found this page and I already worship at the altar of "NO Reset". I finally found a build that really speaks to my style of gameplay. I like slow and steady if it means I don't have to keep leaving to feed up my fighters again.
tDeKDnH.pngDokVw6f.png66rws2U.png
@Pallida
I'm so glad to hear that! Honestly, I find high-efficiency builds really counterproductive because I have zero tolerance for frustration and the RNG gods are never kind.
Hopefully they serve you well. ^^
@Pallida
I'm so glad to hear that! Honestly, I find high-efficiency builds really counterproductive because I have zero tolerance for frustration and the RNG gods are never kind.
Hopefully they serve you well. ^^
@K1ng

I hear that! Honestly, I just figured I was doing something wrong. "High-efficiency" was never something I was able to achieve. Just a lot of fainting. (I suck at strategy even though I love playing RPGs)
@K1ng

I hear that! Honestly, I just figured I was doing something wrong. "High-efficiency" was never something I was able to achieve. Just a lot of fainting. (I suck at strategy even though I love playing RPGs)
@K1ng @Pallida

Same! It's nice when med/elim and the like work as intended, but it feels so rare for me. More often I have to reset so often I get tired of coli far too soon, I much prefer to get into a flow and not have it broken ~
@K1ng @Pallida

Same! It's nice when med/elim and the like work as intended, but it feels so rare for me. More often I have to reset so often I get tired of coli far too soon, I much prefer to get into a flow and not have it broken ~
SCtan5m.png
Southern Lights Hatchery & Ice Nesting d8c1a852df2fd8a.png

@k1ng

I've been trying the coli with this build and I have had much longer runs. My dragons get low on health but are hardy enough to keep going to the next battle. I'm very pleased, especially since I like challenges like the Long Drop Coliseum Challenge or Scavenger Hunt.
@k1ng

I've been trying the coli with this build and I have had much longer runs. My dragons get low on health but are hardy enough to keep going to the next battle. I'm very pleased, especially since I like challenges like the Long Drop Coliseum Challenge or Scavenger Hunt.
@Pallida
I'm so glad to hear that! I'm so happy that my silly little guide is helpful. I didn't expect it to be so useful, in all honesty!
@Pallida
I'm so glad to hear that! I'm so happy that my silly little guide is helpful. I didn't expect it to be so useful, in all honesty!
@K1NG
May I please request to be added to the updates pinglist? I totally feel you with the restarting stuff- especially medelim stuff. YES it can definitely be faster but it requires brainpower and I just want to clicky :(
@K1NG
May I please request to be added to the updates pinglist? I totally feel you with the restarting stuff- especially medelim stuff. YES it can definitely be faster but it requires brainpower and I just want to clicky :(
@AWB
For sure!
I'm glad my builds seem useful. ^^
@AWB
For sure!
I'm glad my builds seem useful. ^^
@K1NG @foxil
I was just starting to follow another tutorial and realised that I hate almost dying every round lol
@K1NG @foxil
I was just starting to follow another tutorial and realised that I hate almost dying every round lol
@Foxil
Hopefully this works for you!
@Foxil
Hopefully this works for you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10