Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Sort Your Hoard - What to Keep vs Sell
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
New Update - 12/21

Happy Night of the Nocturne festival! Lots of changes today! Added the new fams, vistas, scenes and apparel that was released this year! Also added returning brews and trades that I have not been able to get data for until now since they are now active. Was able to update the prices on some of the vistas that I was missing as well.

Finally, made a TON of changes to the Hoard, Brew Tracker, Brew Data, Swipp Tracker and Trade Data tabs to add in everything needed for NoTN. Will be keeping these in year round since this took several hours and don't want to have to repeat this all again next year. Just note that they can only be obtained NOW during NotN festival.

See the Updates post if you want to see the full list of changed items. At least with the new icons with the Hoard revamp, its SUPER easy to go thru and sell all these items that we don't need anymore since they no longer have the swipp icons!

line break

Since its a little all over the place today, feel free to download a new copy from the Master Sheet.

As always, feel free to ping if you have any trouble with the sheet! If you see any more errors, please let me know and I will fix em ASAP! Thank you for the help!

Update Pinglist:
@Slidefox @CleverTrick @barbiegrrl
New Update - 12/21

Happy Night of the Nocturne festival! Lots of changes today! Added the new fams, vistas, scenes and apparel that was released this year! Also added returning brews and trades that I have not been able to get data for until now since they are now active. Was able to update the prices on some of the vistas that I was missing as well.

Finally, made a TON of changes to the Hoard, Brew Tracker, Brew Data, Swipp Tracker and Trade Data tabs to add in everything needed for NoTN. Will be keeping these in year round since this took several hours and don't want to have to repeat this all again next year. Just note that they can only be obtained NOW during NotN festival.

See the Updates post if you want to see the full list of changed items. At least with the new icons with the Hoard revamp, its SUPER easy to go thru and sell all these items that we don't need anymore since they no longer have the swipp icons!

line break

Since its a little all over the place today, feel free to download a new copy from the Master Sheet.

As always, feel free to ping if you have any trouble with the sheet! If you see any more errors, please let me know and I will fix em ASAP! Thank you for the help!

Update Pinglist:
nQr8PgR.pngxxxR7GYsea.png
New Update - 1/12

Happy New Year everyone! I added the new brewable chitin armor set to the Baldwin Tracker and Brew Data tabs. Also added the insects needed for the brews to the Baldwin Tracker, Brew Data, and Hoard tabs. I also noticed that the strange chests, notn fams and vistas didn't have formulas in the Exp Gained column in the Brew Data tab so fixed that as well.

Feel free to just copy and paste the new rows / formulas into your copy of the spreadsheet or just download the updated version!

line break

Update Pinglist:
New Update - 1/12

Happy New Year everyone! I added the new brewable chitin armor set to the Baldwin Tracker and Brew Data tabs. Also added the insects needed for the brews to the Baldwin Tracker, Brew Data, and Hoard tabs. I also noticed that the strange chests, notn fams and vistas didn't have formulas in the Exp Gained column in the Brew Data tab so fixed that as well.

Feel free to just copy and paste the new rows / formulas into your copy of the spreadsheet or just download the updated version!

line break

Update Pinglist:
New Update - 1/25

Crystalline Gala update! Added in the new fest fams, scene and fest skin/accents. Also added the Scene from the Ancient Gene update as well as adding the new materials needed for the brews.

See the Updates post if you want to see the full list of changed items.

line break

Update Pinglist:
New Update - 1/25

Crystalline Gala update! Added in the new fest fams, scene and fest skin/accents. Also added the Scene from the Ancient Gene update as well as adding the new materials needed for the brews.

line break

Update Pinglist:
New Update - 2/16

Valentine's Day update! Added the new fiona fam and scene (note these are only available while fest is active!!!). Also added the 3 new vistas and scene from the 2/6 update as well as change all the baldwin updates they did!

line break

Update Pinglist:
New Update - 2/16

Valentine's Day update! Added the new fiona fam and scene (note these are only available while fest is active!!!). Also added the 3 new vistas and scene from the 2/6 update as well as change all the baldwin updates they did!

line break

Update Pinglist:
Note - will keep updating the sheet as new stuff comes out but will stop posting updates here since it seems like not very many people use it. Update your own spreadsheets whenever you like!
Note - will keep updating the sheet as new stuff comes out but will stop posting updates here since it seems like not very many people use it. Update your own spreadsheets whenever you like!
Fantastic resource--thanks for making this!
Fantastic resource--thanks for making this!
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
New Update - 6/9

Been putting this off a bit since I have been busy but did a revamp of the Hoard tab to include the 29 new Hib Den tasks that have been added recently. Almost all of the tasks added need items exclusively for that task and that task alone so most additions are brand new to the Hoard tab.

Only exclusion to that are the color goo/muck/sludge which are all now in two separate Hib Den Tasks. To not have multiple lines of the same item, marked the Quest # with a / (ex: Green Goo - Quest # = 10 / 282). Note that this will leave them out of order when you sort by Quest #. So just keep that in mind.

Also, since they didn't just add all the new quests to the end of the existing quests in the Quest # lineup, almost every Quest # for every item had to be changed.

line break

If you make any tallies / changes to the Master Sheet, they will be deleted as soon as I notice them so its blank for everyone. If you want to keep a permanent record of your own, please save your own copy to your Google Drive.

New Update - 6/9

Been putting this off a bit since I have been busy but did a revamp of the Hoard tab to include the 29 new Hib Den tasks that have been added recently. Almost all of the tasks added need items exclusively for that task and that task alone so most additions are brand new to the Hoard tab.

Only exclusion to that are the color goo/muck/sludge which are all now in two separate Hib Den Tasks. To not have multiple lines of the same item, marked the Quest # with a / (ex: Green Goo - Quest # = 10 / 282). Note that this will leave them out of order when you sort by Quest #. So just keep that in mind.

Also, since they didn't just add all the new quests to the end of the existing quests in the Quest # lineup, almost every Quest # for every item had to be changed.

line break

If you make any tallies / changes to the Master Sheet, they will be deleted as soon as I notice them so its blank for everyone. If you want to keep a permanent record of your own, please save your own copy to your Google Drive.

New Update - 8/5

Added in all the new fams, vistas and scenes for the Warriors Way event! Been a while since I posted an actual update post but have been adding the new items for each monthly fest as well so everything should be up to date now.

line break

New Update - 8/5

Added in all the new fams, vistas and scenes for the Warriors Way event! Been a while since I posted an actual update post but have been adding the new items for each monthly fest as well so everything should be up to date now.

line break

Idk if i'm blind but i can't even find the link to the sheet
Idk if i'm blind but i can't even find the link to the sheet
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8