Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Sort Your Hoard - What to Keep vs Sell
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@CaliCa1 - The link in Top you mean? I just checked it and it sends me to the current 8/17 copy. Can you possibly post a screenshot of the issue you are having? Maybe I am just not understanding the problem lol.

I am on Discord too if its easier to send it there! FireStorm3719#5211
@CaliCa1 - The link in Top you mean? I just checked it and it sends me to the current 8/17 copy. Can you possibly post a screenshot of the issue you are having? Maybe I am just not understanding the problem lol.

I am on Discord too if its easier to send it there! FireStorm3719#5211
nQr8PgR.pngxxxR7GYsea.png
@FireStorm3719

I sent a request so that I can contact you on discord, which should help? It will be easier than wrangling my computer for screenshots lol. I'll send you a private message with my discord name
@FireStorm3719

I sent a request so that I can contact you on discord, which should help? It will be easier than wrangling my computer for screenshots lol. I'll send you a private message with my discord name
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
New Update - 8/18

Added the 6 new Fiona fams that were released today to the Bestiary Tab! Just need to add 6 new lines to your sheets above the black bar at the bottom then copy over the new data from the Public Sheet to yours to update.

Also, organized the Organized Transmutations Needed & Materials Needed sections in Baldwin Tracker and Materials Needed section in Swipp Tracker by Type # then Item # to match Hoard organization.

To update your copy of the sheet for the Tracker changes, make sure to highlight all columns for a section then Data --> Sort Range --> Column D --> Add another sort column --> Column A. Will only take a few seconds. If you notice any data getting mixed up, undo or just redownload a new copy of the sheet.

As always, feel free to ping if you have any trouble with the sheet!

line break

Feel free to download a new, updated copy of the spreadsheet or see the Updates post on what to Copy from the Template to edit your copy of the Spreadsheet!

If you see any more errors, please let me know and I will fix em ASAP! Thank you for the help!

Update Pinglist:
@Slidefox @CleverTrick @barbiegrrl
New Update - 8/18

Added the 6 new Fiona fams that were released today to the Bestiary Tab! Just need to add 6 new lines to your sheets above the black bar at the bottom then copy over the new data from the Public Sheet to yours to update.

Also, organized the Organized Transmutations Needed & Materials Needed sections in Baldwin Tracker and Materials Needed section in Swipp Tracker by Type # then Item # to match Hoard organization.

To update your copy of the sheet for the Tracker changes, make sure to highlight all columns for a section then Data --> Sort Range --> Column D --> Add another sort column --> Column A. Will only take a few seconds. If you notice any data getting mixed up, undo or just redownload a new copy of the sheet.

line break

Feel free to download a new, updated copy of the spreadsheet or see the Updates post on what to Copy from the Template to edit your copy of the Spreadsheet!

If you see any more errors, please let me know and I will fix em ASAP! Thank you for the help!

Update Pinglist:
New Update - 8/24

Added the new items for Flameforger's! Since there are several changes across multiple sheets and includes updated formulas, I suggest downloading a new copy of the sheet!

line break

Update Pinglist:
New Update - 8/24

Added the new items for Flameforger's! Since there are several changes across multiple sheets and includes updated formulas, I suggest downloading a new copy of the sheet!

line break

Update Pinglist:
New Update - 8/31

Added the new Redrock Cove fams to the spreadsheet! They can all be found in chests and all except the Matriarch can also be found in TMP. As of right now, none of their drops are used for anything so those have not been added. Once the Swipp skins are retired, I will remove those from the spreadsheet and update it with whatever new ones are added.

Easy enough to edit your sheet for this update if you don't want to redownload a new copy. Just add 6 rows under Glittering Jeweler in the Bestiary tab and copy the WHOLE row for the new fams and copy to your sheet (Copy --> Paste Special --> Paste all except borders).

line break

Update Pinglist:
New Update - 8/31

Added the new Redrock Cove fams to the spreadsheet! They can all be found in chests and all except the Matriarch can also be found in TMP. As of right now, none of their drops are used for anything so those have not been added. Once the Swipp skins are retired, I will remove those from the spreadsheet and update it with whatever new ones are added.

Easy enough to edit your sheet for this update if you don't want to redownload a new copy. Just add 6 rows under Glittering Jeweler in the Bestiary tab and copy the WHOLE row for the new fams and copy to your sheet (Copy --> Paste Special --> Paste all except borders).

line break

Update Pinglist:
New Update - 9/4

Did some editing in Hoard and Bestiary tabs today! Finally got around to linking all fams needed in Hoard tab to their respective "Obtained by" data from Bestiary tab.

I also noticed that all Swipp and Fiona fams didn't have anything listed in the Obtained by Trading Post Column in Bestiary tab. So added those in there as well as brewing the Gryphlets at Lvl. 25+.

Since its a little all over the place today, feel free to download a new copy from the Master Sheet. Or you can sort your Hoard tab by Type # and Item # and just Copy + Paste Special (all except borders) the Obtained By Columns from Master Hoard tab to your copy. Note - ONLY COPY AND PASTE THE FAMILIAR SECTION!

To update Bestiary, I just hid all columns besides the Swipp, Fiona, Brew and Trading Post columns. Then just typed in Swipp and Fiona for the fams that have a blank Trading Post cell (when it shouldnt have been blank) and added in Brew - Lvl. 25+ for the two Gryphlets!

line break

Update Pinglist:

Edit - also deleted the fest skins/accents from Baldwin Tracker since those are retired after the fest ended!
New Update - 9/4

Did some editing in Hoard and Bestiary tabs today! Finally got around to linking all fams needed in Hoard tab to their respective "Obtained by" data from Bestiary tab.

I also noticed that all Swipp and Fiona fams didn't have anything listed in the Obtained by Trading Post Column in Bestiary tab. So added those in there as well as brewing the Gryphlets at Lvl. 25+.

Since its a little all over the place today, feel free to download a new copy from the Master Sheet. Or you can sort your Hoard tab by Type # and Item # and just Copy + Paste Special (all except borders) the Obtained By Columns from Master Hoard tab to your copy. Note - ONLY COPY AND PASTE THE FAMILIAR SECTION!

To update Bestiary, I just hid all columns besides the Swipp, Fiona, Brew and Trading Post columns. Then just typed in Swipp and Fiona for the fams that have a blank Trading Post cell (when it shouldnt have been blank) and added in Brew - Lvl. 25+ for the two Gryphlets!

line break

Update Pinglist:

Edit - also deleted the fest skins/accents from Baldwin Tracker since those are retired after the fest ended!
@FireStorm3719

For some reason I can not make a Copy
@FireStorm3719

For some reason I can not make a Copy
lHdQ8WC.gif arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fr time +3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Any pronouns
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Likes GI and HSR
@Spirice - are you on mobile or computer?
@Spirice - are you on mobile or computer?
@FireStorm3719 Sorry that was an accident [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]. I just realized that you cant make a copy if your on Incognito
@FireStorm3719

Sorry that was an accident . I just realized that you cant make a copy if your on Incognito
lHdQ8WC.gif arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fr time +3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Any pronouns
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Likes GI and HSR
MARK: HOARD
MARK: HOARD
D423136-D-56-B1-4-ABF-B418-BC4618-CFE56-B.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8